JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Excellent looking U25's. How will the T:ANE interface work with the 16 notch throttles?

thanks! its currently working on the released U25Cs. notch 8 on these cabs will be the equivalent of notch 4 on any other non U25 engines in the consist.

i just had to get a thread i could post wip things and new screenshots as i am always looking for input. this will of course cover payware and freeware objects and has no central theme except that it is jointedrail.com content. if you post a screen in this thread all i ask is that it contains one of the jr items. its okay to have other content in the shot of course just that the jr stuff is subject of the shot. i just wanted to get a central location and not lose anything in the other threads. also, i would like to use some shots if anyone has them to go on the website's screenshot area, and unlike auran, i will ask the screenshot author before i use them. thanks for your interest.

now on to the fun stuff. there has been works on an EMD SD40-2 line recently. 'WHY more SD40s' you might ask, since everyone around including myself has made them already - well it just comes time to raise the bar every so often, and that challenge is just too good to pass up.

here are some renders with no special fx or lighting.

sd40_1.jpg

SD40_3.jpg

SD40_4.jpg

and a shot from in TRS

more shots from the game with these things actually doing something, if i ever get to play TS and stop working on them :)
With your permission, norfolksouthern37, can I make reskins with this model of your's from the DLS, and publicly share them?

Last edited:
Thanks heaps Jointedrail people's for the latest Club Car loco this thing is a ripper ( Ripper = Aussie slang for sh8t hot mate ) The paintwork is amazing and a credit to whomever was responsible for it so thanks again guy's and keep up the great work.
2019-01-15-175859.jpg

2019-01-15-175921.jpg

Cheers Mick.:wave:

I agree. I thought I read somewhere on here that more things were coming out in January but only a couple of things were released.

Built in 1975 being part of the second order delivered to the DRGW a total of 18 unit's in this order, Beautiful work Justin after all the years I have been trying to teach you the hard work has paid off in that render well done mate :hehe:, Just kidding peep's I didn't teach him at all he actually learnt his craft on another planet.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Back