JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

NS_37_5b3c3234844f9.jpg
Any timing on a release date?

I believe the idea behind T:ANE is to make railroading as real as it can get. Well, train cars covered in graffiti is the real world so these cars and any others like them are welcomed by me as they show the real color of railroading. Besides, some "tagged" cars are real works of art.
Please, keep making train cars that look "horrible".
Thanks

Turbine Power
petrama25_5b4c13cf35437.jpg

Assuming this RTL Turboliner was built by Rohr and based on the previous french built RTG Turboliner by ANF does the RTL got a similar cab like the RTG or not because I didn't find any pics ( exept from the RTG ) Beside this, really nice one Petrama

- PHOTO REMOVED - Assuming this RTL Turboliner was built by Rohr and based on the previous french built RTG Turboliner by ANF does the RTL got a similar cab like the RTG or not because I didn't find any pics ( exept from the RTG ) Beside this, really nice one Petrama[/QUOTE]

If you skip to 9:08 in this video you can see the cab. (Video is not mine)

Thanks all, didn't think this would be of much interest to most. Guess I'm wrong :)

Assuming this RTL Turboliner was built by Rohr and based on the previous french built RTG Turboliner by ANF does the RTL got a similar cab like the RTG or not because I didn't find any pics ( exept from the RTG ) Beside this, really nice one Petrama

Check some of these albums out. The cab of the RTLs remained the same for the most part through the two rebuilds with MK and SSI.

https://www.uer.ca/locations/viewgal.asp?locid=24515&galid=18599

https://www.uer.ca/locations/show.asp?locid=24515

Very interesting trainsets to say the least.

Thanks all, didn't think this would be of much interest to most. Guess I'm wrong :)

Because I liked the RTG and was happy to took a ride until its last service in 2005, what a nice trainset. Too bad I didn't took the american version.

Thanks for the link

Hey guys. This is specifically for the Jointed Rail team. Somebody illegally has the Blue Devil IC C40-8W locomotive for free on a OneDrive folder.

Back