JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Amazing screenshot there Felix, nice to see more Midwest related content from JR as of late. Quick question, where did you get that USA flag pole?

Very nice screenshots, folks!

@Felix_G.

This route is looking really great. The area reminds me a bit of western Oklahoma out near Elk Grove where the Rock Island and the Fort Worth and Denver used to run. There's a portion of the RI still in use through Elk Grove, but is only a spur for some grain elevators.

deeter_57f4667bb372f.png

I'd hate to quote a pic, especially such an old one. I would just like to know the name of that first building on the right side, please and thank you.

Matt

I meant to respond to this much earlier, but work and life have a way of doing that...

Both great areas! I have rails laid in Degnon as well as from East Hampton to MY (thus through Promised Land, of course), but not enough detail yet to show off. I had wanted to wait until I detailed these areas to respond, but that won't happen for a little while. In the meantime, here's a fast forward to 1992 with the Greenport Scoot heading back west into the sleepy station at Yaphank, just passing YA block limit. P161 leads and another does the work on the rear.

I love it -- and sorry for my tardy reply too!

God this route is amazing -- keep up the spectacular work and screenshots.

2017-06-01%20170204.jpg

V499 steams away through the fog with an early morning goods on Coal Country (absolutely loving this map; the barrel in the rivet caught me off guard when taking this shot :p ).

Zec

Back