JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Very nice picture, it's amazing how the floor it brokes when the track pass.
This object will be available somewhere to download or use it?
Thank you

So I just wanted to ask, i noticed that trainz forge is Distributing JR's Alco s2 and s4 models for free. they say that they got permission to release them. Is this true?
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.
Edit: i had things clear up nvm

We got permission from Simulatortrain to release those skins, yes.

Very nice picture, it's amazing how the floor it brokes when the track pass.
This object will be available somewhere to download or use it?
Thank you
You mean the concrete trackbed crossing the sidewalk? That's just another "YARNish sidewalk no curb ...", 0.01 or 0.02 m above the actual sidewalk.
Or do you mean the street running track behind? That would be <kuid2:37581:80001:1> "RTRAX Streetrun 1".

You mean the concrete trackbed crossing the sidewalk? That's just another "YARNish sidewalk no curb ...", 0.01 or 0.02 m above the actual sidewalk.
Or do you mean the street running track behind? That would be <kuid2:37581:80001:1> "RTRAX Streetrun 1".
Is the streetrun asset only available from a payware package?
edit: sorry for the double post

Those SOU units are really sharp!

Just curious, but why do the very thin parts of meshes get that harsh black shadow, like the radiator grills, windshield wipers, and such? Seen it a lot these days, on old and new models of various creators (including my own) and wonder if it's just a setting in the game or what.

Amongst all the wonderful screen shots in this thread I can't remember seeing many steam locomotives. All diesels?

To correct the imbalance, Brian Snook's wonderful Southern Pacific SP-2 class three cylinder 4-10-2 on The Port Loleta Railroad:

TRS19_PortLoleta_10.jpg

We motorcade alongside:

Phil

Back