Engagement

Louise and Kate

Congratulations to the two of you on your engagement. Its nice to hear some good and uplifting news in these times of doom and gloom!!

Good Luck

Chris
aka chrisw27:)

Good for you!
My great great grandparents were married at 13 years old. Grandpa lived to be 84, grandma lived to be 99 she died one day before her birthday.

rj I was fine with what you put Lost_Soul seemed to take umbridge on his own :( AFAIAC Free speech is just that :)

Well, Louise_T, I Bid Thee a Long Lasting, and Hopefully Trouble-Less Relationship Together. :)

...Even though I'm only 15, and would Rather Hit on 20 Girls at Once until I find the right one, :p I KNOW for a Fact Divorces are Bad. Went Through one a Few Months ago with my Parents... :eek:

That's Why I'm More into a Bachelor State of Mind... :eek::hehe:

Try to maintain that until the loneliness is unbearable....I wish I had!:D

Get One Girl, Be with her until She Quits, and Move onto another One... Or, as I'd REALLY Prefer, Find that Right one, Stay with her, and Make your Friends Jealous... :p

Find that Right one, Stay with her, and Make your Friends Jealous... :p

There is no "Right Girl". Get that through your head right now. We are all constantly changing, and a long term relationship requires you to be open to change. If you are rigid in your lifestyle, beliefs and preferences, you will not survive the gauntlet.

There is no "Right Girl". Get that through your head right now. We are all constantly changing, and a long term relationship requires you to be open to change. If you are rigid in your lifestyle, beliefs and preferences, you will not survive the gauntlet.

How do you think People Amazingly Stay Married for a Long Time? They Adapt, and Learn how they can Stay together! :eek:

Exactly and I have seen myself change so much in the few months I have been going out with Kate and I am happy with the changes :)

Congrats louise & kate

Hello all for those of you who don't frequent the chat room I would like to announce my engagement to my now Fiancee Katherine Natasha Howes. I asked her to marry me on Monday 13th April 2009 and she said YES!!!! I am not sure as to when the big day will take place yet so watch this space. :)

To give you a bit of a low down on Kate we met through a friend 3 years ago and we have been talking ever since and we became close enough to be official just under a month ago but because we spent that time talking before being partners we got to know each other very well. We gave so much in common and share a similar music taste as well as Kate being into Trains and Trainz :D Big bonus there :D So there you got that's my life over the last few months :)
Hi louise great that its happened 4 u, hope you have found the happiness we all deserve .............:):)

Congratulations to you both, Lionel and Kate! Hope everything works out well for you good Yorkshire folk!

Having been married, happily, for close to 30 years, my advice would be to not only be receptive to change, but to work hard at sticking together!

Being from Yorkshire, I imagine you're pretty clewed up financially, but I attribute a large part of my happy marriage for 30 years to my late father-in-law. He advised us that he would pay for a lavish wedding if that's what we wanted, but that he would prefer to keep the ceremony low key and help us with the deposit for our house. Wise man - he knew that in the early years most newly-weds arguments are about money and by giving us that advice, and helping us, he removed a might big stumbling block!

God Bless You!

Wishing you the very best for a long, happy and heathy marriage!

Ian

Back