trammiejono's tram creations

sidedumpmotorgmax1.jpg

a side dump car

craneballastmotor1.jpg

a crane ballast motor

Last edited:
It's the only one left that the Tampa Historic Streetcar Society has. The other streetcars are replicas of the old birney safety car

5062.1083852360.jpg

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!!! ITS A TAMPA AND YBOR CITY STREET RAILWAY BIRNEY SAFETY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the only one left that the Tampa Historic Streetcar Society has... 163 was a chicken house out in the rural farm lands just outside Suburban Sulphur Springs/Seffner Region of the Tampa Bay Metro Statistical Area. The other streetcars are replicas of the old birney safety car

It is a birney but, wrong city
clue: left hand front doors

Ah, I see... it's an Aussie Tram(LHD at least)... Could you possibly do a RHD version? And I'm guessing Melbourne, Victoria, AU.

Ah, I see... it's an Aussie Tram(LHD at least)... Could you possibly do a RHD version? And I'm guessing Melbourne, Victoria, AU.
Close enough it is actually from Adelaide
They had Birneys in Melbourne, Adelaide, Bendigo and Invercargill in New Zealand

Excellent - an Adelaide tram! I think they have one of these at St Kilda SA...

Paul
They do have one and the rest of the ones from Adelaide are at Bendigo

And now I have got the side dump motor in game and the trolley pole tracks the wire and turns 180 degrees for opposite end running

Screen_127.jpg

a teaser screenshot still needs a lot of work and tweaking to be done

Cheers, trammiejono:wave:

Hi there

Can't wait keep up the great work, all the cars are fantastic.

I can see that little Birney turing up on lots of layots if it wasd for both left hand and right hand operation, what features will it have passengers, opening doors, directional lights ect.

Tom

the birney will be passenger enabled and have working doors

update:
Screen_354.jpg

the Adelaide h class now has working doors

more soon

cheers, trammiejono:wave:

p58601645.html
c1705053.html
Hi,
That H type is looking great trammiejono. I have built a h type in the past for MSTS and a Bombardier Flexity, and was going to look at exporting them to Trainz, but yours is looking great, so no real need to. Looking forward to your next screenshot.

All the best,

Jason.
p58601645.html

http://john3023.fotopic.net/p58601645.html

c1705053.html

testing the Adelaide H class on paulzmay's bridgehampton south route

screen_006.jpg
Screen_006.jpg

screen_010.jpg
Screen_010.jpg

more soon

photobucket appears not be working, javascript errors