The Conrail Historical Society, now your source for everything Conrail in Trainz!

yutzk

JointedRail Cust. Service
header-combined_tall.jpg

Hello all!

As some may know im a member of the Conrail Historical Society based in Eastern Pennsylvania, USA. Check out our website at http://www.thecrhs.org .

Were looking to be YOUR source for everything Conrail for the Trainz series of software since we also sell the software and demo it at many of our Train Shows that we attend with our other items. We'd like to do this by offering your content one of 2 ways:

- A downloadable file directly from our website at thecrhs.org
- A link to your download page from our website with a picture of the item

What we are looking for is any Conrail items for Trainz, Payware OR Freeware. We would like to offer the freeware as downloadable items directly from our website with obvious credit given to the creator of the item, but we can also link to your downloadable file as well if youd like.

As far as payware we can also link to your website directly to that Conrail related item OR we can work with you to sale your product thru our webstore. A portion of the proceeds would go to the restoration of our N7E caboose and other acquisition projects we are working on.

Please contact me at kevin.yutz@thecrhs.org if you would be interested in working with us on this project! I look forward to hearing from you!

Kevin
CRHS Trainz Guru

Last edited:
BUMP!!! Looking for help from all you Payware and Freeware creators that have made CR related stuff.

Phil at WoT if you see this shoot me a PM as I'd like to talk to you!

Horseshoe Curve

Bump
Are you interested in a PRR route from Petersburg to Bolvair, Tyrone to Phillipsburg, Cresson to NantyGlo ?:cool:

Last edited:
BUMP!!! Looking for help from all you Payware and Freeware creators that have made CR related stuff.

Phil at WoT if you see this shoot me a PM as I'd like to talk to you!

You do realize it is a holiday weekend. Give the community a few days to get online and all.

peter

Wow, they let you cook at Shoprite on Easter Sunday? Excellent! BTW: the last time I spelled Australia like you did, a dingo took my baby...:D

Once I get into reskinning again when I get my computer back, I could always take some Reading locomotives that I reskin, and throw a CR patch on them.(Though I will die a little inside each time I do.)

PerRock,

Yeah i figured just wanted to keep the thread from dissapearing!

cascade,

if it was an Ex-CR area and CR ran on it by all means we'd love to.

jadebullet,

Yeah i know youd die a bit but the patched locos are honestly the neatest of the batch. Im not sure if RRMods still has the SD35 EX-PC paintout MuYa did but that was great!

Yeah, I can probably make a few patch units. If a nice U30C or SD45 comes out, I could probably whip together a real nice reskin of an ex Reading scheme. I do agree with you that seeing all of those railroads in the same train must have been something in the early days of Conrail.

Back