(My New Content) Block Signalz

Off Base from Traffic Lights

Lincoln Industries Meshes - Coming soon, once I get these to FUNCTION!

I ask for any assistance. I consulted the 04 guide but it caused a lot of faults.

brickbuilder711_20090410_0001.jpg

brickbuilder711_20090410_0008.jpg

brickbuilder711_20090410_0006.jpg

brickbuilder711_20090410_0007.jpg

they could be less bright and more textured looking... how do you plan on getting these to function?

I ripped the texture off a prototype, I think it came out too bright with light at 1.

I have to ask an expert on functioning. I think I fixed the light textures and should turn the light to 0. :confused:

Anyway, I might consult someone's config and/or script for that. I could use your help if you can help, anyway thanks for commenting.

well they will be very limited if just using standard trs aspects, unless they are script controlled or controlled by a scenario with extended signal states - and this also depends on what trs you use. 09 has many many more aspects. what i did was fake it in pretty much for certain signals like the 3 headed ones. so when its a trs diverging i show a chosen aspect like limited clear or whatever. you can do that without scripting with regular config settings.

That last one is WAY too close to the tracks. Good job on the meshes however i think your texturing needs work.

William:wave:

That last one is WAY too close to the tracks. Good job on the meshes however i think your texturing needs work.

William:wave:

To some extent the texturing does need repair. I just realized the close proximity. I will adjust the setting. Thanks for your advice.

I am not questioning your modeling (because its awesome) but why did the railroad make the lower head stick off the side instead of on the main mast or pushed forward?

Davis

noticed you posting on the FL railfan list about these. does that mean they are done?

Justin, only the meshes are done but I still have to alter the lights. I might make the daylight a little different and the night one will take this color. The corona texture was ripped off of the real deal at Hollywood Blvd, taken at night in the Distant To Ojus intermediate signal.

I am not questioning your modeling (because its awesome) but why did the railroad make the lower head stick off the side instead of on the main mast or pushed forward?

Davis

Diverging purposes, Davis. The signal, being a distant, probably has the physical characteristic of having the lower light determine if the train will stay on the main or diverge at the coming sidewalk.

New distant signal for subs like Miami Sub and what appears to be a home signal in places like Lakeland Junction and CP Miami Canal. It operates as a Distant though; but here it is; More models to come!!!

DV2Signal.jpg

Back