Coal Waggons & Passenger Cars for 3ft 6in Gauge

macka

Hi,
I'm looking for old or modern Coal waggons & Passenger Carriages for 3ft 6in narrow gauge. I've tried searching the DLS without much luck. I've tried NZ and Qld but couldn't find much content there, any suggestions would be much appreciate. Is there any 3ft 6in Continental rolling stock?
Thanks,
Macka

Hi,
I'm looking for old or modern Coal waggons & Passenger Carriages for 3ft 6in narrow gauge. I've tried searching the DLS without much luck. I've tried NZ and Qld but couldn't find much content there, any suggestions would be much appreciate. Is there any 3ft 6in Continental rolling stock?
Thanks,
Macka

Continental narrow gauge tends to be 760mm or 1000mm (metre gauge). Actually as a metre is 39.3 inches it is very close to the 42 inches that you are looking for, so unless you looked really close you probably wouldn't even notice the slight difference in gauge.

And once you find something look through the rest of that creator's content. Also use search description.

Cheerio John

Hi,
Thanks,
Macka

Have a look at this site and you might find what you are looking for.

www.trainzone.co.nz

SDPNZ

Back