TUME’s Simulation of “The Milwaukee Road”

This was a wonderful surprise to see you bump this thread Tume! Glad to hear you are doing well, and you route looks amazing as always!

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

I am fully aware that this is not how East Portal substation looked just wanted to take a picture with Janney in its place for a friend.

Also, all of the reskins and the route revamp are private, so to anyone who is asking if they are for release, they are not.

Progress at MILW-Alberton-Avery route

@ spresley1515:

That Janney Substation Building looks great!
I wish my route would already expand all the way to Harlowton, but still this is a project for decades.
The Joe looks nice too – I guess it is the loco appearance as it has been originally been built by GE.

@ all of you:

For all who missed the new video about my progress at the MILW-Alberton-Avery route on page 64, here it comes again:

Your’s TUME

Who made that EF4 Little Joe? It doesn't look like TUME's the model looks like it is higher poly.

It was made by a former TEH member, Petrama25, who is now with JR. It was an unfinished project and I offered to make a a couple of skins and modify the mesh to match different versions than the default one he had made. I would like to release them someday but while they look nice on the outside they are not very fun to run. They barely work in cab mode at all and they currently use a diesel E spec which probably doesn't help.

Always great to see a new video from you, Tume, looks awesome as usual to see more of the route expanded on. Do you still plan on upgrading your content to TRS19 standards once you get more hard drive space? :D

Milwaukee Road eastbound between Superior and Cyr, MT

Hello,

in addition to my video about a BN freight above, here some screens from a Milwaukee Road freight heading east between Superior and Cyr, MT at my MILW Alberton-Avery route.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Heading east parallel to Interstate 90 a little east of Superior, MT

Overpassing Nemote Creek

A little west of Tarkio, MT

Passing Substation #11 at Tarkio, MT

Passing the siding of Tarkio, MT

A little east of Tarkio, MT

Between Tarkio and Cyr, MT

Big rock cliff west of Cyr, MT

Your's TUME

Hey Tume, would you please clear out your inbox? I would like to send you a private message but it says it is full. Thanks.

Superior, Montana

Hello, today I could do some landscape decoration at Superior, Montana :)

Your's TUME

PS:
@spresley1515: I have made some space at my inbox :)

Your Route's are Top notch my friend......:p

Thank you awesome creations, especially the Snow Effects on Rolling Stock.......You are so Talented Sir........!

Rock Cliffs at Superior, Montana

Hello,

just some screens about the latest results of landscape decoration at Superior, Montana.

Your's TUME

Superior Depot

After quite a while I did some asset creation ... now I could place the Superior Depot into the route :)

Your's TUME

Superior, Montana

The rising sun sends its rays on the small town of Superior, Montana, the Clark Fork River and the surrounding mountainsides of the Rocky Mountains, while a morning transcontinental freight train of "The Milwaukee Road" runs on its way west.

Your's TUME

Well as English is not my first language, I am not sure what you mean.
At the moment I am working to close the undecorated gap between Superior and St. Regis, MT. After that I need to decorate the route from Three Bridges eastward to Alberton. A little decoration have already been done at Alberton. The terrian only route streches all the way via Nine Mile and Frenchtown nearly to Primrose and I need to decorate that as well. Eventually the route streches also from St.Regis along the NP Route towards northeast and it ends shortly before Paradise, MT. May be I will delete the baseboards shortly behind St. Regis, maybe I will decorate that portion as well - we will see.
In addition to this I still need to create several different buildings and structures as school buildings for St.Regis, Superior and Alberton, the Court Building at Superior and so on.

Still it is hard to tell something about the time I will need to get everything done at that route. But I hade quite a good progress from the middel of Decembre until now. I could decorate the landscape from Rivulet to Superior, MT - quite a distance.

But if completed users will be able to operate MILW transcon freights between the two crew changing points Alberton and Avery, MT :)

Your's TUME

Last edited:
is there a beginning to end run through of the Avery-Drexel route and all it's spurs?

The route comes with four sessions: two sessions set in the summer, two sessions set in the winter. Two sessions, one in winter, one in summer, cover the Milwaukee Road route between Avery and Drexel, while two sessions, one set in winter and one set in summer, are set on Burlington Northern's Mullan Pass Line, which comes off Milwaukee Road's line at Haugan and goes to Mullan, Montana. The whole route is seasonal, so the route will either be snow-covered or not covered in snow.

Awesome work Tume! May you live long and prosper, that I might live to see Avery to Hyak, Washington in the other direction! :D

Back