TUME’s Simulation of “The Milwaukee Road”

That is off the wall amazing, looks so cool TUME,

I've seen a lot of Animations in Trainz, and this one is up there with Great ones, very realistic nice background sounds to compliment all the Work action. :clap::clap:

Thank you for sharing your Dedicated to Perfection Work, it really shows the Patience you have when coming up to hard problem. :cool:

Hello,

thank you very much for your compliment. Just in case of any doubts, of course the Dragline Excavator Industry asset maintains season change :)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Your's TUME

Main brick building of the Alberton High School

Hello,

during the last days I could make a little progress in asset creation for the MILW Alberton-Avery Route. Therefore the main building of Alberton High School could be implemented into the route. After investigation of it, I conclude that this building is also the oldest of the High School at Alberton, Mt. Directly behind the main building there is an extention, which looks quite modern in Google Maps Street View. But an extention is also visible in the USGS-TOPO-Map from 1959. My guess is, that the extention had been modenized, but I dont know when. Also I dont know how the old extention used to look like. Therefore I created the extention by using the same texture as at the main building. Also I kept it some meters smaller.

The round shaped High School building in the oposite of the main building must have been built during the 60's or the very early 70's, because I found a picture indicating the round shaped building within a Little Joe in the foreground.
Creating the Alberton High School main building asset I wanted to keep the number of polygons low. Therfore I did not set the windows deeper into the wall saving on a lot polygons but still I needed to use LOD-technique. Well eventually the bulding is situated quite away from the railroad :)

Your's TUME

Last edited:
Hello,

once two big tanks used to be situated at the westside of Alberton, MT. Today google maps indicates only one of that two tanks but the USGS topo maps from 1959 and 1984 indicated both tanks. Now I implemented that two tanks into the route, as you can see in the two first screens. In the foreground of that screens you can see a gas station. Unfortunately I could not infestigate the time periode of its usage. Google street view still indicates the building which is now used otherwise. This particular gas station looked a bit different as the gas station you can see now at the screens. Therefore I planned to create an extra asset for that building. But just to save on time I eventually decided to implement the very nice lookig gas station and garage asset created by Dinorius_Redundicus. This was also possible because Dinorius_Redundicus's assets supports season change and so I can use it for my seasonal route. I whish more content creator would create theyr assets in that seasonal way.

At the screens three and four you can see my current working area as I am about to decorate the route near by Huson and Frenchtown, MT.

Your's TUME

Well as English is not my first language, I am not sure what you mean.
At the moment I am working to close the undecorated gap between Superior and St. Regis, MT. After that I need to decorate the route from Three Bridges eastward to Alberton. A little decoration have already been done at Alberton. The terrian only route streches all the way via Nine Mile and Frenchtown nearly to Primrose and I need to decorate that as well. Eventually the route streches also from St.Regis along the NP Route towards northeast and it ends shortly before Paradise, MT. May be I will delete the baseboards shortly behind St. Regis, maybe I will decorate that portion as well - we will see.
In addition to this I still need to create several different buildings and structures as school buildings for St.Regis, Superior and Alberton, the Court Building at Superior and so on.

Still it is hard to tell something about the time I will need to get everything done at that route. But I hade quite a good progress from the middel of Decembre until now. I could decorate the landscape from Rivulet to Superior, MT - quite a distance.

But if completed users will be able to operate MILW transcon freights between the two crew changing points Alberton and Avery, MT :)

Your's TUME
is this route available to buy?

However, the first part of it is available as the Avery Drexel route, which includes the MW route from Avery, ID over the pass to Drexel MT. It also includes a good stretch of Burlington Northern route in that same area. Lots of tunnels and trestles.

Main brick building of the Alberton High School

Hello,

during the last days I could make a little progress in asset creation for the MILW Alberton-Avery Route. Therefore the main building of Alberton High School could be implemented into the route. After investigation of it, I conclude that this building is also the oldest of the High School at Alberton, Mt. Directly behind the main building there is an extention, which looks quite modern in Google Maps Street View. But an extention is also visible in the USGS-TOPO-Map from 1959. My guess is, that the extention had been modenized, but I dont know when. Also I dont know how the old extention used to look like. Therefore I created the extention by using the same texture as at the main building. Also I kept it some meters smaller.

The round shaped High School building in the oposite of the main building must have been built during the 60's or the very early 70's, because I found a picture indicating the round shaped building within a Little Joe in the foreground.
Creating the Alberton High School main building asset I wanted to keep the number of polygons low. Therfore I did not set the windows deeper into the wall saving on a lot polygons but still I needed to use LOD-technique. Well eventually the bulding is situated quite away from the railroad :)

Your's TUME
Your such a talented Artist, everything comes together just like it should be!

Back