js-TRF Paths and Bloodnok's Signal Pack

RichardH

Hi,

Long shot - has anyone tried using the js-TRF path commands with bloodnoks signals? I'm trying to at the moment but the signals seem to be ignoring the instruction to stay red unless the path has been completely set.

Ive tried with a built in signal and they do obey the instruction, so im guessing Bloodnok's signals are 'too clever' for the path control...unless anyone else has a better suggestion? Is there a script somewhere I could edit to allow the path control to work the more advanced signals?

Cheers,
Richard

Hi ,
I have used both the signals an the rule quite extensively and come up with good results.

Sorry misread your message ooops.

What is the route your setting how many points any chance of a screen shot?
or some more detail.

Last edited:
I've used Bloodnok's signals, and I don't think its a problem with the signals and pathset rule not working together. I have used the "Set Signal Extended State" command, and that does not work either. What the problem is, I think, is that the signal repeatedly "looks ahead" to check for targets. As it does, it also registers the state of the track ahead. So, although it is initially set to red, it clears again as it looks ahead, and so does not hold the red state.
I'm getting round this by setting the default direction of all turnouts so that there is never a complete route through the junction, so the signal will be red unless the route is set...

Back