TRS2009

srude

Hello,

The latest information has it that TRS2009 will be introduced to the North American retail market sometime in the spring of this year.

I'm waiting.

When the simulator appears on the store shelf, I will purchase a copy, take it home, load it on my computer and pass judgement on what I got for my money. If I'm disappointed, I'll pack up the game, return it to the store and get my money back.

Then, I'll return to TRS2006 and that will be the end of that.

Buying on line presents too much of a challenge to get a refund.

I'll let the merchant deal with the defective returned product.

That's my solution if TRS2009 turns out to be a dud.

If TRS2009 turns out to be good, I have the skill to create a lot of models for the game.

srude

:cool:

I just wish I had waited until they got everything working correctly.

Oh, wait....that never happens!:D

Hello,

The latest information has it that TRS2009 will be introduced to the North American retail market sometime in the spring of this year.

I'm waiting.

When the simulator appears on the store shelf, I will purchase a copy, take it home, load it on my computer and pass judgement on what I got for my money. If I'm disappointed, I'll pack up the game, return it to the store and get my money back.

Then, I'll return to TRS2006 and that will be the end of that.

Buying on line presents too much of a challenge to get a refund.

I'll let the merchant deal with the defective returned product.

That's my solution if TRS2009 turns out to be a dud.

If TRS2009 turns out to be good, I have the skill to create a lot of models for the game.

srude

:cool:

Your choice but buying now before 1st April means a lower price, updates are in the pipeline, Auran gets a few more dollars if you purchase direct and buying via PayPal takes much of the risk out of the equation.

Many stores will only accept unopened software for a refund by the way. I'm glad to hear you have the skill to create a lot of models for the game perhaps whilst you are waiting for TRS2009 you might upload a few TC3 models to the DLS for us to enjoy?

Many thanks

Cheerio John

Back