JRH NDC Enginesound <KUID:461543:100272>
JRH NDC Hornsound <KUID:461543:100273>
JRH NDC Interior TYPE 1 <KUID:461543:100276>
JRH NDC Interior TYPE 2 <KUID:461543:100277>
JRH NDC Interior TYPE 3 <KUID:461543:100280>

index

index

index

not that I know of but it would be cool if you could. Hirochi great job on the new DMU. Isn't there an EMU version of this train type as well? one with the phanotgraph on top? I've made yet more progress this weekend on my line. I've made it to Sakura Falls. It's not quite as colorful as it was in 2006 and the trees SUX in trains 12 but I did mamage to add more Sakuras LOL!! Also The railroad is starting to run special limited trains to the beach resort city of Ichiharu andthe maid cafe in Tsuyagami is having a grand opening right across the street from the train station. take care everyone!!
73dbae1eea6eb9e03115865646bd1310.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

maid cafe in Tsuyagam

Nice pics :). Good progress on your route @Railshuttle.
Hey they must have the same brand of Maid Cafe's as on Electro Island v2.0. See if you can find it ;). ( hint: there are 2 maid cafe's in Toshin)

If there IS a maid cafe In me area. Lol

Otherwise, great shots! If only Keimei came back, it'll be more amazing. Looks like I'll have to start from Daz to Trainz (as usual)

Hello everybody. It's very lively here. I've seen a lot of progress from all of you.

This whole weekend I had free time only for Trainz. So I build some more.

And I will upload some of my stuff soon and later all of my buildings. The first batch of files is 233MB. It contains sounds, splines, some scenery objects.
Second pack will be buildings. It's a lot of files, so I sort them by alphabet. Right now I end up with letter N. Size is 3,24GB. So in the end, I think it will be around 5GB.
But some buildings are quite unnecessarily high resolution. (These I'm using around stations and places where train needs to go slower).
Some of them are low resolution with bad textures (These I'm using only for background to fill city).

I will add textures tomorrow. I hope that I get to it after work.
Now some screens of my progress. And as usual rest of screens here: http://s609.photobucket.com/user/MiyuGreer/library/?view=recent&page=1

trainz%202015-03-22%2019-24-12-40_zpstbcoc5yu.png

trainz%202015-03-22%2019-25-17-03_zpssodrfjop.png

There is going to be station soon. :)
trainz%202015-03-22%2019-24-37-38_zpsgdxfaypq.png

Hey everyone,

Things are looking great on this thread, I remember when this thread was 7 pages further back in the screenshot section a few months ago.

@matura: I'm excited to hear about your content release in the future. Your content has always looked great even if you think that it doesn't look good.

@mikey: Don't worry that a community member has dropped under the radar (of course unless we find out that the member has passed RIP Bobcass). Enjoy what they have created and given to the community.

I've just realized that my routes are more detailed than usual, I am going to make sure that I can release 2 routes this year at some point. The japanese route I've got in W.I.P. will be released at some point.
As soon as I can get my autodesk exporter working I will be creating lots of new content to fill in the holes. If anyone has access to some of Kato's older japanese catalogues that will be useful. Kato makes some great N gauge japanese layout scenery. I think I will copy some of their older products and work up to the ones that appeared in catalogs from the previous year from what would be current:D.

Also because most of kato's japanese model trains are n gauge, who thinks N gauge is a good substitute for cape gauge (3'6") while having shinkansen and relevant standard gauge trains in HO gauge?

Gonna upload some screens soon.:)

Also because most of kato's japanese model trains are n gauge, who thinks N gauge is a good substitute for cape gauge (3'6") while having shinkansen and relevant standard gauge trains in HO gauge?

Well it would be great but the problem is just that they scale the trains... and not just the track, so you would have Shinkansen twice the size of the N gauge trains... And i sadly cant help you out on the catalogues, since germany never released any of the japanese stuff... *rages on germany*

One of the joys of Trainz is that you can take Rail Fiction to the Extreme. Today I repainted Hirochi's E5 Red train. So what if JR-West also bought E5's how could that look? Here you see a fictional E5 in JR West colors. I call it the Colden Shinkansen E5-2000 JR west livery. :). This is just for fun and not meant for release at least for now.

E5CSv2.png

Last edited:
One of the joys of Trainz is that you can Rail Fiction to the Extreme. Today I repainted Hirochi's E5 Red train. So what if JR-West also bought E5's how could that look? Here you see a fictional E5 in JR West colors. I call it the Colden Shinkansen E5-2000 JR west livery. :). This is just for fun and not meant for release at least for now.

Actually... that is kinda awsome looking o. o

Thanks pagroove and marinemania. :)

Today wasn't a very productive day for me just made some new ground textures. But today I also got soundtracks for two anime. "Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works" and "Kantai Collection Kancolle".
When I'm building I'm listening to the music. It's muse for me. But with this music in my ears, I will build like crazy maniac tomorrow. And not just tomorrow.:D

The white shinkansen look interesting.
And Nicofabi. Your YouTube videos are awesome. I will try to use your system to lay out a sketch with ruller first to measure distances.

Splines, Kintetsu, and Big Freight

So I was messing around with Keimei's fence objects, I was hoping to get a fence spline of one of his existing fences' when this happened.
A9kCnYz.jpg

Turns out that one of the spline end points is ending near the middle of the spline rather than the end like good splines should.
ZerhAQe.jpg

I get the result above instead of what it should look like when it's an object.
9Arniva.jpg

The chain link intervals are too close and make it seem too thick for what it should be.
UyoBeWT.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas of how you move the spline point endings?

Well at least I've got the terminal ending of the Kintetsu 762mm lines started.
aKUQxDd.jpg

In other interests. The lone American Invested Freight moves through the industrial scene of a coastal city in Hokkaido. I've been working hard on that layout that I have been posting recently.
8XiOx2h.jpg

iNl5oCv.jpg

NTBDsQt.jpg

3fZv64a.jpg

I've fictionalized a Japan where JR Freight, Hokkaido and Kyushu decided unanimously to construct a dedicated standard gauge Freight Mainline from Sapporo to Kagoshima:D. First to lower operational costs from having to wait for passenger trains and increase profits by carrying more cargo including the use of the lucrative double stack container unit trains. Norfolk Southern provided two unique locomotives to perform the inaugural run.

Back