Japan

AVAILABLE
JRH SHINKANSEN Interior V3 +ATC
index

index

JMA SHINKANSEN 030km ........ 070 110 160 210 240 260 275 300 320 360
index

oh so they have 4 tracked narrow gauged bridges for the japan tracks? I've never seen them before till now. are they at the download station or are they your custom tracks? Thanks for the cool new speed signs and shinkansen interior Hirochi!! could you make the new japan commuter trains?

oh they're 2 track standard gauge bridges placed together. So your layout is going to be standard gauge and not narrow gauged or you just got the narrow gauged tracks running through the standard gauge bridges?

Hello there. Today I sent for approval, fourteen of my tracks on the Download Station.
Trainz build is only 1.3 but also works on the TS2009 without problems.
I hope that will soon appear on the download page.

And I found a job that I can perform from home so I guess I'll have more time for Trainz. Yay!

Hi everybody. I need to rework my japanese narrow gauge tracks before I can put them on download station. There're only in version 1.3. And download station accept only version 2.9 and up.

That's why I uploaded them on website where you can download them now. Soon I will make them again in version 2.9.

Website is safe and you don't need any password.
It's one file with all fourteen tracks.

Here's the link: http://www.ulozto.net/xyb1S9Tk/jr-track-set-matura-cdp

that water mill will be a great addition to the Kiha japan route. very nice!! Ok tycoonkid6 that answers my question about which gauge the line is. there are so many lines it's hard to find out which ones are the standard and which ones are the narrow gauge ones are. I take it the new modern lines are standard gauge now or still narrow gauge ?

Good morning/Good afternoon.

I put my first objects on the Download Station.
Four baskets (dustboxes) which can be seen at japanese station.
One security camera that can be seen on Japanese crossings. (More cams in the future) there are lot of them and lot of types.

Just type "matura" as username and they will show up.
I hope these objects will be useful.

In the future I will add more things. So far it's just little things.

Of course, I will create other things. :D
Stand for bicycles and motorcycles will be next. I saw it on Google Street near Hakata station.

On Sunday I got the idea for the map, so I started to build.
It is a part of the map. I will then merge it with my other unfinished maps.

Today I will add some more textures and trees to the map.

A few pictures here: The rest as usual here: http://s609.photobucket.com/user/MiyuGreer/library/TS2009 Japan map?sort=3&page=1
trainz2013-10-2900-36-31-17_zps0a80580d.png

trainz2013-10-2900-36-22-07_zps5196fb82.png

trainz2013-10-2900-37-41-05_zps359aa30d.png

Bicycle a motorcycle racks on the bottom left.
trainz2013-10-2900-41-20-33_zpsba2a7e2c.png

Last edited:
Matura, what walls are those? I have been looking for a set like this for a long time. The elevated lines are good for any Japanese commuter line!

Matura, what walls are those? I have been looking for a set like this for a long time. The elevated lines are good for any Japanese commuter line!

It's from paulzmay. You can find it on download station. He made bunch of these. This particulary one on the screen is "Elev bridge conc 2t (wide)"
I just hate the texture of the side, the concrete tiles are ugly big so I'm going to change it for something more suitable for Japan. I have some photos from Google Street that I can use.

You're right. Lot of JR lines are on elevated walls like this. And since I'm building maps mostly (maybe only) narrow gauged, it's very handy.

Thank you for the fast response. I have downloaded all the pieces. This should make route making a lot easier.

I wish it were easier for me to come up with layouts from my imagination. I want to make a fictional route but there are too many possibilities with Trainz. I am at a stuck spot with all of my routes and I am not sure what to do anymore. I want to finish at least one route to completion. What do any of you recommend I do?

Because I work from home I have enough time, so I check this forum several times a day.

I have about 8-10 unfinished maps too.:D

I am building a fictional maps too but sometimes I look at Google Earth somewhere in Japanese and now I have an idea.
For example, before building my latest maps I found a webcam filming trains at Hakata station.

I also watch videos on Youtube. Some people record ride by train from cabin or just behind the cabin through glass door.

Back