Japan

Hi there. Here is DE50 blue-type. This is fictional, built under the situation that DE50 had worked at the blue-train Hokutosei. (This colouring is worn by DD51 in fact.)

F_DE50H1.jpg

F_DE50H2.jpg

Awesome, I always liked the Hokutosei colors.

I am wondering though, do you think we could see a few more buildings? Plenty of industrial and city buildings, but theres very few for more rural regions or colder areas like Hokkaido.

Ah, these pics show just loco only in order to see its detail without Japanese scene. But in Hokkaido, there are vast plains with few/no building, I think.

BTW, is there anyone who will post your screenshots/route of Japanese scene?;)

Well I don't suppose a few will hurt.:)

Here is on a small diorama I made on a test route.

A cement company's train is heading down the line to their cement plant.
trainman184201301230010.jpg

trainman184201301230001.jpg

trainman184201301230007.jpg

Here are some up-close shots of the crossing.
trainman184201301230012.jpg

trainman184201301230011.jpg

The crossing light sets are of new construction, unfortunately though the direction indicator arrows don't work. They just set there and look pretty.

Also thank you very much Keimei-san for all your wonderful content.:D
Thanks everyone!

-trainman184

P.S. I made a video of it a little while back. It is "Trainz in Japan 04" available at http://www.youtube.com/user/NSSD70MAC.:wave:

Hello there. I come here often and I noticed that the last time there were not many photos from maps. And Keimei called builder maps to share their creations.

so... I also introduce my current job. Recently I built all around the track more than the actual track. Sorry for that.

The track should cover about 20 km of track right now. The track will be made ​​up of segments.
This is an example of the second segment. The first and this segment containing the city and suburbs.
Other segments form a line between the cities. So mostly fields, villages, etc.

The track will be electrified since it is done mostly for EMU. However, it will also contain things needed for freight transportation.
The second segment even includes a tram track, but I do not know if I will finish the tram line.

I recently tested the TS2012 and wondering if I should continue to build the map on the TS2012 or TS2009. But this does not belong here.

I'm sorry if I used too much photos.

trainz2011-12-1717-45-35-09.jpg

trainz2011-12-1717-46-20-79.jpg

trainz2011-12-1717-46-41-27.jpg

trainz2011-12-1717-48-31-05.jpg

trainz2011-12-1717-50-30-01.jpg

trainz2012-01-2222-37-03-12.png

trainz2012-06-0818-02-23-04.jpg

Hello there. I come here often and I noticed that the last time there were not many photos from maps. And Keimei called builder maps to share their creations.
so... I also introduce my current job. Recently I built all around the track more than the actual track. Sorry for that.

And an Excellent map also! Love the city and the harbor!

Thanks pagroove and trainman184

Finally, I have decided to give away TS2012 which disappointed me a bit and return to the good TS2009.
So soon there will be more photos from my map.
So I always show some photos and the rest will be traceable on my photobucket account.
Where is my work on the TS2009. As the map of Japan and rail cars from the Czech Republic. From my homeland.
Even now there are more photos than I have shown here on the forum.
Here is the link: http://s609.beta.photobucket.com/user/MiyuGreer/library/TS2009%20Japan%20map

hi. I recently got Trains Railroad Simulator (Powered by Trainz 12 so that would be trains2012 right) I was wondering does anyone know which of the Japan commuter trains will NOT work on 2012 cause I plan to download a lot of them. mainly the kihas and the trains on the Tokaido line plus the freights and bullets.
do they have any interactive industires? just want to avoid any disappointments. hope you can help. Iv'e still got 2006 and I's still looking for Japanese scenery like the railroad crossings and maybe some DMUs like a kiha 58. thanks in advance.

hi. I recently got Trains Railroad Simulator (Powered by Trainz 12 so that would be trains2012 right) I was wondering does anyone know which of the Japan commuter trains will NOT work on 2012 cause I plan to download a lot of them. mainly the kihas and the trains on the Tokaido line plus the freights and bullets.
do they have any interactive industires? just want to avoid any disappointments. hope you can help. Iv'e still got 2006 and I's still looking for Japanese scenery like the railroad crossings and maybe some DMUs like a kiha 58. thanks in advance.

The disadvantage is that the TS2012 is only compatible with TS2010.
TRS 2004 was the most popular. After a few years, went on sale TS2009 which seemed to become the second most popular. Most trains, maps, etc. are for version TRS2004 and TS2009.
Most Japanese supplements is just for TS2009 and TS2009SP4. These files for TS2009SP4 might work but others only with config editing.
I personally recommend a TS2009 just with that service pack.
I hope I helped a little.

To Railshuttle,

I have some railroad crossing parts available, however they are for TS2009+(version 2.9) and can be troublesome to set up if you aren't familiar with boat's ATLS system. I can only say they will work up to TS2010SP3 as that is the newest version I use. I agree however with matura, TS2009SP4 is probably the best for use with the Japanese content that is available. The only reason I use TS2010 is that it supports routes with speed trees.

Regardless, I hope you are able to enjoy your experience with TS2012. :)

-trainman184.

thanks guys. looks like i misseda all the cool stuff by 2 years. I guess I'll have to hope and wait and see if there will be some japan stuff for Trainz-12. It's ok but I still like 2006. Guess I'll have to explore 12 more to see what it can really do.

trainman184-san, matura-san,
very nice screenshots. keep it up. (I love the freight trains of any country.)

All of my stuff is checked and debuged at my TS2009SP4(build 44653) and TS12(build 49922). They maybe also work on TS10. TS10 is nearly equal to TS2009SP4, I think. Thanks.

Last edited:
All the content from Keimei-san and other Japanese content I've tried have worked with Trainz 2010. But I haven't patched it.

I've got a lot of it loaded intoi 2012 and had no trouble at all, keep thinking i need to find / convert a 42" laylot, thought about Aulburn 42", texturing is my biggest problem

Tom

well I found out some of the Japanese stuff that was in 2004 can work with the 2006 version I have. If only i could find at least one Japanese DMU that was in either 2004 or 2006 I would be satisfied. so far I've found the series 113, the Nozom500, the Rail star and the 700 series bullettrains, the DD51 and blue train passenger cars, the non interactive container and tanker cars and the limited express train. (forgot the number). Gotta tell you. those live trees om 2k12 are really creeping me out man!! do they grow everytime you turn the game on? this is my first time dealing with these types of trees.

Back