Japan

You could just open a webpage to download your stuff from there keisei-san. Great works and keep it on! =P

That is brilliant! I think that by chance, now that u told me that's there's a one seat for one driver. I'll have started. I'll make the controls first, and make the cab within itself. I'll have to make a replica from scratch. One thing that is usually confusing me about the controls (I know all usually the gauges) is that what does the 'dominos' like screen does?

uNjeJ.jpg

TytCC.jpg

Sounds like Keimei is in the works at this time, while he gets that straight, I have the design ready up go

Here's the design replica from the 100-700 series Shinkasen
bQAQ9.jpg

Hope it should be done by tomarrow night

mikey, I like to use your cab control when I will make Shinkansen:)

After a little bit absent, i am boomed in the freight car. They are much more mechanical and technical than EMUs. I love to make such a mechanical thing.

Hopper of the Malt 'hoki9800' (owned by Kirin Brewery Company).
F_hoki9800.jpg

Brand-new tank car 'taki1100' of Japan Freight Railway(JRF).
F_jrf1100.jpg

And more will be on DLS soon. Thanks.

this is excellent!!!! I'm finished with the design at this time, so now i'm at the molding process of the interior. While you wait (if u have the chance) see if you can model an anime person (if u have the time and chance).

Just woundering where people have been running the japan steam locos and the Kihas as I have not been able to find many layots to run them on, Have run them on Murchison 42" and Alburn also 42". Any chance of the C60 - 62 the latter passenger version of the D 50 - 52 that are already made. should be easy enough, the 4 wheel truck from the 4-6-2 C55 for the front and the one from the 2-8 4 D60 - 62 for the back to not sure if the attachment would need altering but would make the 4-6-4 locoos. that would get us a little closer to having the last 10 classes that existed.

Tom

Last edited:
Any chance of the C60 - 62 the latter passenger version of the D 50 - 52 that are already made. should be easy enough, the 4 wheel truck from the 4-6-2 C55 for the front and the one from the 2-8 4 D60 - 62 for the back to not sure if the attachment would need altering but would make the 4-6-4 locoos.

You are WRONG at all. C55 has spork wheels, but C60 - 62 have box one, different thing.
C60 = remake from C59 to Hadson (4-6-4)
C61 = D51 boiler + C57 truck (4-6-2)
C62 = D52 boiler + C59 truck (4-6-4)
But! that is ONLY on the drawings. Each engine has each own detail. You should know it is NOT easy to make steam engine.

C57, C59 and C62 are already done by Hanshin9501-san.
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?3916-Japan&p=538222#post538222
I attempt to make C11. she is the tank engine, as compared with D51 the tender.

Keimei except for Kiha do you know of any where else to run them, you can see where i have been running them from my other reply's

As for the monorail track, doe the monorail kit still exist in the latter versions?

Tom

Last edited:
啓明ーさんありがとうございます! 
啓明ーさんも良いの新年もってください!
また、そのスクリーンショットが綺麗です!:)

-trainman184

DE50

Hi all. Here comes a new locomotive, JNR DE50. She has a powerful engine and the special 2-2-2-4 (not 6-4) truck. DE50 is designed for main line passenger/freight train (DD13 for shunter and/or small freight train).

F_DE50-1.jpg

F_DE50-2.jpg

The DT140 bogey. Each axle works independently.
F_DE50-3.jpg

This is DD13 brown-type (freelance).
F_DD13brown.jpg

These items have been uploaded onto DLS. Thanks:)

Back