Japan

物申す

E231: Many Japanese rail fans hate E231. They call it 'steel coffin' or 'livestock freight car'. E231 is very cheap, light weight, fragile body and with defect bogey. It can easily derail, crush and kill passengers. East-JR is going to replace E231 to E233. E233 is also cheap and weak but improved bogey. If you went to Japan, you should avoid to take east-JR trains especialy E231 and E217.

Remember Fukuchiyama-Line crash. JR-West killed many people. Train Cars don't kill people. Management killed people.

Mr.Keimei, I don't want you to write only by Kansai-people's impression. Especially E231 isn't disliked in Kantou. Since a Green car(first-class car) was attached to E231, I came to ride on the train again.

I want everyone to know that the views of the Kantou-people(EastJapan) and the Kansai-people(WestJapan) differ considerably.

Last edited:
JNR kiha35 is commuter train, used in the urban area, non-electrical line.

kiha35 900s, one of the early stainless steel car in Japan, made by Tokyu Car corp., licencened form the Budd Company USA.
kiha35stain.jpg

A standard color.
kiha35std.jpg

everytime i try to download your trains it keeps saying "Unknown Content Error" :':)':)':)':)'(

Last edited:
Oh my god.......That is amazing! Who knew that train (in which u modeled in blender) will be the main star of an anime (in which the name that we don't know). Well for any of a JPN DMU car, I'm making an engine sound based from the Kiha 31 from MSTS.

Nice work keimei I like the colors of this train and thanks for the new objects expecially the new buildings I can use them very well:).

Other how is progress on the Shinkansen 300? any work in progress pics you can shown?

Hi all.

One under development. Maybe Shinkansen 300s will be the next.
F_tkk5000-1.jpg

BUT, it is so hot in this season:confused:. It gonna make me and my PC down, So pace down a little bit ...thanks.

Good show ol' man! But what is this train BTW? Is it still a DMU? 'cause I see the tanks, air ducts and engines below. Didn't realize that it is hot out in u place (maybe 90° or somthing). In my place (Santa Monica) it is like 75° cool here. Maybe ought that u need to get a milkshake like me and my Girlfriend, Rei Hino did.

@ keimei amazing and wonerful work,

may i ask where you got the buildings on page 68 #1014 picture of the Tokyu 7000 series please ...

i checked the DLS under your name but nothing.

Regards
Brad

Ah, it's 36°C(nearly 100°F) at daytime. 28°C even at night. In addition, they save the air conditioning for eco.

may i ask where you got the buildings on page 68 #1014 picture of the Tokyu 7000 series please

They are "Apartment Building 01" - "Apartment Building 07" by kenichiro san.
<kuid:117608:80324> or something like that.

Back