Page 51 of 269 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Japan

Blog Entries

@acelaamtrak:

Looks like a fun lay out. Good work! I'm working on a v1 of my layout and when its ready I make a thread for it.

Blog Entries

Again Skyliner. pulling out of Colden Central

Blog Entries

@ Keimei

Can you advise on which overhead wires you used in your Skyliner screenshots?

Blog Entries

Missing unknown asset: kuid:438196:3000

Any thoughts?

I saw a lot of nice shots of the maps and trains here.
    So I also wanted to share a few shots of my work in the TS2009.
    I spend a lot of time on this map now.

This map was never intended for the public. It's just my project.
    All this for one reason.
    Map will be incredibly large. But not its dimension. But its details.

Map is not real, because I've never been in Japan. I am building it only by images from the Internet and urban scenes from the anime.

And finally, tasting. I refer to the rest of the images below. Soon there will be more.
    Translated from Czech into English in the Google Translator. If there were errors in the text.

The rest of the images: http://s609.photobucket.com/albums/t...20Japan%20map/

The rest of the images: http://s609.photobucket.com/albums/t...20Japan%20map/

Isaacg and stevelerro: I have the same problem but keimei released it on download station yesterday, so you should be able to download it (the name is kDB road dummy)

matura: nice route you are making, how long is it?
    Last edited by acelaamtrak; December 17th, 2011 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acelaamtrak View Post
    matura: nice route you are making, how long is it?
    thanks

Right now, only three blocks long but it will be linked with a map, which has about 8 blocks in length. Number of panels will continue to grow.

By the way. The map has 1067 mm gauge tracks. There will be a small tram line in the center of town. Part of it can be seen in the photos.

Blog Entries

@Matura,

Looks incredible. And detailed.

And a question for who knows:

Actually I want to release my layout (when ready) but don't know what is the fastest way. I don't want to release the layout on the DL-station and then people have to download the dozens of 3rd party assets I've used. Do you have to use a CDP for that so that you package one content in one package?

Yes I'm having trains for years now (from 2004) but haven't ever released something on the DL-station.

Hi all. Im happy to see many good screenshots. Keep up your works.

@kuid:438196:3000
    Well, maybe on DLS...I will check it again.

@pagroove
    You mean catenary wire? Which one? One is mine:'catenary JP IT 2t'. The others built-in:catenary UK or something like that.

Unhappy Skyliner & hanshin engine sound issues...

@keimei I seem to be having some difficulties with the engine sounds in TS12, they work fine in TS09 but sound obscure in TS12.

Is there a way to fix this or can i not use them?

Many thanks for all your creations

Regards

Johan
    Returned from a long break

I wanted to show pics of international airport near the border of japan-swiss.

North the border is shown.

Here the start of japan area (mountains right side) and other side of airport shown.

about kuid:438196:3000 I tested it and it is for use to attach the spline to the objects so you don't have to set the place and height correctly yourself.

Blog Entries

Cool pics acelaamtrak!

Thanks pagroove.

Keimei can you do some reskins of some of you trains if you like, Like the shinkansen 0 in kodama or green livery if it isn't to much work?

And maybe an stupid question but how do you get the passenger view inside the railcars like shown in your e225/321 video, because when I set the view to inside (the first command of small menu) I get inside but the railcar dissappeared, This problem is not in the cab, am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by acelaamtrak; December 18th, 2011 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N33 View Post
    @keimei I seem to be having some difficulties with the engine sounds in TS12, they work fine in TS09 but sound obscure in TS12.
    Sorry, i dont have TS12. Skyliner/Hanshin engine sound is mikey's. Do you have any ideas, mikey?

Quote Originally Posted by acelaamtrak View Post
    And maybe an stupid question but how do you get the passenger view inside the railcars like shown in your e225/321 video, because when I set the view to inside (the first command of small menu) I get inside but the railcar dissappeared, This problem is not in the cab, am I doing something wrong?
    Please press '[' or ']' key in the cab view mode. The first view is dummy, because the middle cars of EMU have no cab. See the item 'a.outsideview' at the following page.
    http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/i...achment_Points

Thanks.

Smile

Thanks for the answer Keimei even when I play the game for some years I didn't knew this, mainly because I never tried it out.