Japan

These are all great keimei-san.

One problem though, I tried the cabs on the 101 series trains, and they seem to have the cab body missing:
5211213DEC14FC525A51515182DB45A0A50FE742

I looked in the config, and nothing. Is there any way to fix this, or did you make it this way?

Hi there. Dont you know 'D*nsha d* G*'? This is a new cab like that(a test version).
F103cab.jpg

The new mechanism, cooling unit with animation.
F103cool.jpg

Color variation;
Orange Vermilion: Osaka Loop line.
Sky Blue: Hanwa line.
Canarian Yellow: Fukuchiyama line.
F103-2.jpg

Thanks.

Hi there. Dont you know 'D*nsha d* G*'? This is a new cab like that(a test version).
F103cab.jpg

The new mechanism, cooling unit with animation.
F103cool.jpg

Color variation;
Orange Vermilion: Osaka Loop line.
Sky Blue: Hanwa line.
Canarian Yellow: Fukuchiyama line.
F103-2.jpg

Thanks.

Yeah, I've played Densha de Go!. I just hadn't seen a cab like that before from the game (silly me)

btw, here's something I did in my spare time:
2A8175C04D98733ABE3FDC253E847A5544B8DB55

- Paul :)

Templemountain1.jpg

On 2/3 of my route lies Hazuma Valley. On the Southern Edge Temple Mountain rises over the valley. Tourists can visit the impressive temple complex on the top of the mountain. This view is looking to the North over Hazuma Valley (The city in the valley) The mountains on the Northern edge are the Hazuma Alps. The Mountains on the far right are the peaks from Perkerson National Park. All fantasy of Course. I will provide a map soon. The Colden Shinkansen coming from Central City can be seen running via the Temple Mountain Tunnel into Hazuma valley.

Last edited:
PJAMA-san, pagroove-san, good job. Very fantastic scene.

Here come canarian yellow for Tsurumi line;)
F_101Tsurumi2.jpg

Chichibu class7000. This is not so accurate(reskin from Mizuma7000). Set-upper for Chichibu class1000(101)?
F_titibu7000.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good! Keep it up! And what u mean the 1000 series? and Is it possible if you can make an subway train as well?

Last edited:
Chichibu class1000 is at #978 in this thread. I did and will do subways. Hanshins, Keihan800, JR321 and Tozai/Chiyoda of 103 are so:D

New members of 103 family in my factory. maybe the next week.
Okayama
F_103OK.jpg

Hiroshima
F_103HR.jpg

Fukuoka/Kyushu(this is also 103 class)
F_103QS.jpg

Again great work Keimei, the textures/colors looks very great on these 3 trains and I also like the Yellow 103, you keep impressing me with the great quality but especially that you make the trains so fast and also good work on the cooling unit animations and cab systems.:)

Edit: Keimei could you also put consist details in your trains description, like you did with your previous ones like you also did with the 103 Tozai saha103?
After some search I have Chiyoda 103 with 8 cars/3 pantographs, both Osaka Loop and Kansai 101 with 6 cars/2 pantographs and Tsurumi Line with 10 cars/3 pantographs, I think the Senseki with 4 cars and Chichibu with 3 cars are correct but I am not sure about the others, I could only find some information by looking at japanese video's of them where there were not many of.

Nice pics Pagroove and PJAMA.

I have continued on my route and here 4 pics of some results.
inside pic of Sagoda Central, partially around the same style like Sagoda West and East.
sagodacentral1.jpg

Outside pic of Sagoda Central.
sagodacentral2.jpg

Shinkansen Monument near Sagoda Central station.
sagodashinkansenmodumen.jpg

Last pic shows the other side of Mount Yashidaka (It is the Mountain which I showed in post 887 near Sagoda South East that is now renamed to Sagoda Mt Yashidaka).
mountyashidaka.jpg

Last edited:
@ Acelaamtrack. Great progress. I especially like the Shinkansen monument. But the station and your mountains look great as well.
@ Keimei. Great trains. I like then one with the red doors. But I love them all. It's like being in a candy shop with trains.

I noticed that on the internet there is a Japanese model railroading forum which also has a dedicated forum part about train sims: http://www.jnsforum.com/. Their last information on Trainz was very old. Maybe someone of us can make some 'promotion' for Trainz because today there is quite a lot of good Japanese content. Maybe it will draw some Japanese enthusiasts into Trainz which could lead to even more content and routes and so on.

Hi Keimei,

Firstly, WOW! The detail in your Trains and Scenery items is just amazing! I visit the DLS regularly looking for updates for content and inspiration for new lines to build, and over the last few days had noticed that there were a few pages worth of quality items from you and a few other JPN creators. I've not ever been familiar with Japanese Railways (except for the Bullet Train), but I used to have an N-Gauge Model of the Series 485 Limited Express in Beige & Blue Livery. Seeing a red and Beige version on the DLS inspired me to go further with the Japanese content and build a commuter route using your wonderful Osaka Loop Line Trains.

I also work for a Japanese Financial Company here in Sydney, so am exposed to a lot of Japanese culture which helps! I spent a lot of time yesterday building a Commuter Line & Shinkansen Line which is starting to come together nicely. Finding a NG Track which suited the Osaka Loop Line Trains was a challenge and after trying a few types of Narrow Gauge Track from the DLS without much success, I found a really nice Track item which is a built-in item in TS2010 - which is what I am running at the moment.

If you're using Trainz 2010, look for the following Track item; "Via estrecha 1000mm 2 mts" and you will see that the rails line up perfectly with the flanges of the bogie trucks for the Osaka Loop Line Trains as well as many other Models. The detail of the track item is such that my Graphics card can deal with it fine - and it looks realistic too! Just a shame that it took me 3-4 hours to find it! :-(

Question for you. The Electrified (combined) Mail & Passenger Vehicles look much like an independent form of what we call a "Parcel Van". Do these run in pairs or one their own? Are they running on Branch-lines in rural areas or on the Osaka Loop itself?

I've also got a (small) request too, if I may ask? Are you planning on doing a version of Catenary for single track (1trk) to go with the current 2trk & 4trk versions? The only single Catenary spline offered is for the Shinkansen Line. It would be good to have a single version which has the tri-cable wiring which can be used with the other versions where multiple tracks exist.

Can you please do a single span of wiring that can be used on its own to connect splines of Catenary? This would allow for great flexibility where crossovers exist on say double track sections (again with the tri-cabling). This is the first time I've ever made a request to a content creator actually! Most Catenary groups released have single versions of the same Catenary as well as wire only splines for single connections.

This would allow me (and others) to complete some of the single suburban lines I am planning on building (and have built) which run off the main lines, but which need to be electrified as well.

Like I said, your content is really awesome & for one who does not have the knowledge or software to go off and build these items myself, I am impressed by what people like you can achieve with all the detail! It makes for many hours of fun building routes and running trains in foreign countries!

All the best!

Richard.

I also work for a Japanese Financial Company here in Sydney, so am exposed to a lot of Japanese culture which helps!

Oh hey, I was in Sydney yesterday. Im in the middle of the application process to become a Trainee Guard for Cityrail.

I've also got a (small) request too, if I may ask? Are you planning on doing a version of Catenary for single track (1trk) to go with the current 2trk & 4trk versions? The only single Catenary spline offered is for the Shinkansen Line. It would be good to have a single version which has the tri-cable wiring which can be used with the other versions where multiple tracks exist.

Can you please do a single span of wiring that can be used on its own to connect splines of Catenary? This would allow for great flexibility where crossovers exist on say double track sections (again with the tri-cabling). This is the first time I've ever made a request to a content creator actually! Most Catenary groups released have single versions of the same Catenary as well as wire only splines for single connections.

This would allow me (and others) to complete some of the single suburban lines I am planning on building (and have built) which run off the main lines, but which need to be electrified as well.

Also supporting this idea. It would be excellent.

OK:) I gonna upload the single track catenary and two trackside items.
F_cat1t.jpg

Japanese baggage and mail car usually connects at the end of a regular train, but sometimes, there can be the train of mail cars only.

103 Densha of Kyushu. She drives into Fukuoka(福岡) subway line.
F_103QS2.jpg

In Kakogawa(加古川) line. She is also a Member of 103 Denshas, much improved for today's needs.
F_103KK.jpg

Back