Japan

turn wheel ?!

Tokkyu40 san, Thank you very much'!!
I understand that it is a hard time for all beginners:'( .

All my JNR's locos & rolling stocks are on 1067mm gauge.
It is "NRZ 3'6 grassy rusty rails "<kuid2:45676:138017:1> and repainted in my TRS2004/2006.
Thank you for it's author, Barry Campbell (NZRailfan).

And "Hanshin Tigers" is fine in this year.
But others, "Chunichi Dragons" & "Yomiuiri Giants" are more finer.
To our regret, I am not a "Hanshin Tigers" fan.
I'm a "Hanshin Densha (Hanshin Electric Railway) fan.
By the way, "Hanshin 9501", my nickname is the first number of new express trains of "Hanshin Densha".
10033759009.jpg

The top car of the 2nd train from the right is "Hanshin 9501".
They are my favorite trains:D .
These are repainted from my teacher "Nozoming"'s "KIHA 11".

Tokkyu40 san & other veterans, please help!!!!
In my blog, I'll try to turn wheel of logging bogey.
I up the process of the "turn wheel" in English.
Please check it if possible.......
Thank you.

Last edited:
The Brown Commuters

Thank you for Edion2 san.
Perhaps, you and I are the same generations:wave: .

A brown commuter train might be "Keihin Tohoku Line".
It goes from Omiya in Saitama Prefecture to Isogo/Yohkoh-dai/Ofuna in Kanagawa Prefecture .
I also got on the brown commuter going to elementary school from Omiya/Yono to Kita-Urawa every day.
This one is kumoha-73, driving motor car in the Type 73 family.
It has a built-in panto. It's so large.
0803017306ll1.jpg

And this is kuha-79, driving car without panto in Type 73 family.
0803017303mo0.jpg

And then my family moved to Yohkoh-dai in Yokohama.
There I got on the sky-blue commuter of the "Keihin Tohoku Line".
Now I live in Kohshien near Osaka, Japan.
My best regards in the future.

Last edited:
Hanshin san,

I can not remember the name of the line that I took to school every day. but the older trains were blue on the top and bottom with cream color band down the middle. The newer trains were all medium green. I don't know what color they are today.

The line ran from Shibuya in Tokyo to just past Yokohama Central station.

You must have been to Yokohama central station. I will always remember the "Shumai bento" they sold on the platforms. I often bought one to take to school for lunch. And the "Ramen stands" and the "10 yen SUSHI STANDS". . . I'm getting hungry. The company that made the Shumai was right next to the station . . . and you can always smell the Shumai . . . at the Nishi-guchi entrance I think. I used to live only 4 stations north of Yokohama Central Station in Shirahata Kamicho.

When I was a teenager, I used to play too much Pachinko. :hehe:

Its all long time ago. I can Speak Japanese but read very little. I went to a Catholic English speaking school in Yamate, just above the Yokohama Tower next to the port. My father worked for the Military Sea Transport so I spent a lot of time at the Yokohama Navy Base.

I just found this thread just recently. I'll be visiting here often.

:):)

I looked up the Paul Hobbs tutorials. They take a different look at animation. Here's the .pdf file for the animation tutorial...
http://www.44090digitalmodels.co.uk/Files/CC_Tutorials/CC_05_Simple_Animation.pdf
Naturally, you'll need a .pdf reader like Adobe Reader to see them.
And here's the parent directory where I found it...
http://www.44090digitalmodels.co.uk/Files/CC_Tutorials/
I hope these will give you enough extra information to solve your problem.

Unfortunately, I speak almost no Japanese, although I haven't given up trying to learn. I toured the Kanto region once on a JR East rail pass and enjoyed my stay very much. I'd like to do it again with a JR West pass and see the Kinki area. I'd like to see the scenic beauties of ancient Wakayama and speak the beautiful language of the Imperial court of Nara. I love Kansai-ben.

:cool: Claude

はじめまして、はんしんさん :)

日本の電車はかっこいいですね。これらのモデルはすごいですよ!がんばって下さい。:)

来年は東京へいきます。=P

yeah, I speak a little Japanese...

Turn Wheels?! (2)

Thank you for Mr. Tokkyu40 and your great information.
I'll study the tutorial of 44090Digital immediately.
Because the correct positions of the dummy points are illustrated, it seems to be comprehensible:D .

However, I am not so good at English:'( .
Perhaps, it takes a lot of time for me to turn the wheels.
Please give time for me a little.

Should I put the progress report that I can/can't turn wheels on my blog?
Or, may I put it here?
Now my new Log Bogey is up in my blog to turn wheels.
Please come to my blog in English once.
http://ameblo.jp/hanshin9501/theme-10004916791.html

Your travel to Kansai is a very welcome:wave: .
Please take the Hanshin Electric Railway by all means though Kyoto and Nara are also good.

ここに、日本語が記載できるとは知りませんでした。
I don't know that I can put Japanese here.

Thank you, all:D .

The EF 51 is a very nice locomotive, it looks similar to something used in the US, making me wonder if it wasn't an import or a design from the states.

The more I poke through your site, the more I look back to the trams. I've still got the photos I think, maybe over the next few days I'll sit down and see what work I can get done.

Edit: To help you with your english, I suggest this site. http://babelfish.altavista.com/ you can key in the website you wish to translate, or as I will do below, cut and paste the words. It will translate from English to Japanese and back. However please understand that it may not read exactly as it was typed. I'll use the last three sentences I have just typed as an example.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????3 ???????

(this is what happens when I key the above back into it. As I said, it's not perfect but you get the idea.)

From English it translates that from Japanese and the back section. That it was typed, how you understand the fact that perhaps that does not read simultaneously exactly, do happily. I me use the last 3 sentences which are typed exactly as an example.
________
Live sex webshows

Last edited:
TRAINZ & English are difficult for me.

Thank you veru much for magicmaker san.
I am not good at English as said.
Therefore, I make Japanese sentences, and translate it with the translation software.
And I correct the translated English sentences that I can understand.
Then I up the arranged English sentences to here/my blog.
I use a translation software on web in Japan.
And I tried to use your recommended translation software.
It's difficult to judge better.
I think that I use both translation software and pick better sentences from them.
Well, even then my English looks OK?!.:hehe:
Thank you.
http://ameblo.jp/hanshin9501/
10053452780.jpg

Last edited:
Your English is very clear, Hanshin-san.
And I was excited to be able to read all of Callum027's post, like a child tying my shoe by myself. Even small success feels large when I can barely read anything. I had to look up "kisai".
I added your blog to my "Favorites" list, just below Nozoming-san's blog. I look forward to seeing what you make next.
I can't travel very far right now, since I just spent all my savings on a used Suzuki Burgman (that's a Skywave in Japan). I can still experience a little of Japan, because a Marukai store just opened in San Diego, and a Book-Off will soon open near Sanseido. I buy gyu-don.

Your English is very clear, Hanshin-san.

I added your blog to my "Favorites" list, just below Nozoming-san's blog. I look forward to seeing what you make next.
私も。

And I was excited to be able to read all of Callum027's post, like a child tying my shoe by myself. Even small success feels large when I can barely read anything. I had to look up "kisai".
トッキュー40さんは少しの日本語を知ります。がんばって下さい。=)

I can't see my up pictures.

Hi, all veterans!
I can't see my up pictures in my web browser:'( .
Is this because my pictures too large?
Sorry, please teach me.
Hanshin9501

I can't see my up pictures (2)

Calumn27-san.
Thank you for your kindness.

I didn't receive any error message for this problem.

The problem is as follows:confused: .
I can see all screenshots of #1 & #12 on page1 of page6 on this thread.
But the screenshot of shinkansen JR 0 Kodama by connyxy of #17 on page2 of page6 is as follows;
10054039498.jpg

And all my screenshots can't be seen as follows;
10054039549.jpg

Can you see my pictures on page5 & 6 of page6 on this thread?
Please help me!!:'(

I think it's a problem with the server.

I don't see the pictures either. I think it may be a failure on the site where your pictures are uploaded. They may not be connected to the internet today.
By tomorrow thay should be back and we can see the pictures again.

Callum-san, you're too kind. Chotto dake hanasemasu ga mainichi gambatte.

not finding much on the dls, I have to ask. What would you recommend as a good substitute for Japanese type freight stock? I know there's some tank cars, but I'm looking for boxcar and other types.

Note: I do know that some boxcars are similar to US styled stock, so I can reskin some if I have to, but I also know that these aren't perfect.
________
Petite Cam

Last edited:
not finding much on the dls, I have to ask. What would you recommend as a good substitute for Japanese type freight stock? I know there's some tank cars, but I'm looking for boxcar and other types.

Note: I do know that some boxcars are similar to US styled stock, so I can reskin some if I have to, but I also know that these aren't perfect.

there are some contianer cars at www.trainz.luvr.net

peter

After all I do not see the picture.

I confirmed it today, but I do not see my picture:'( .
Therefore I exchanged pictures of EF15 & EF58 of # 68 on page5/6.
I can put new EF58 picture, and then the EF58 picture disappeared when I put EF15:'( .
What will I do?:confused: :confused: :confused:

I uped this comment, and then I goto #68 on page5/7, after all EF15 picture disappeared too.

Last edited:

Currently there are some meter gauge boxcars that look similar to the old cars I saw at Goi. Kenichiro's cars are beautiful, but they aren't industry interactive.
On the other hand, when Hanshin-san learns how to animate his bogies, he may be willing to upload these to the DLS.:D
http://ameblo.jp/hanshin9501/theme-10004916791.html

Back