Japan

Ah yes I forgot to mention Shinkansen 100 too. Other is the Shinkansen E1 going to retire in July?:(

no problems on the japanese only blog, just write here too if it is something you want to mention. Like I mentioned I use google translate but even then it is hard to read, do others know better translate programms/sites?

series 119

Hi, all. This is JNR series 119 @Iida line. Iida line is the greatest local line in Japan.

JNR Original color.
F_119-1.jpg

F_119-2.jpg

And, JR Tokai color.
F_119-3.jpg

Thanks.

Edit : removed the pics
@Keimei I will keep this in mind now I just wanted to show what you have made, especially because I liked both the pics and the content.

Last edited:
@acelaamtrak
Don't use pics from the other site. Reprint is prohibited.
I will introduce the stuff by my own plan. Thanks.

Is there someone else making Japanese trains? Do it yuourself:wave:

In Japan, to carry the luggage and mail, trains had played an important role. For Iida line, kumoyuni147 has been specially built. She is added at the end of a regular train. Also, kumoyuni143/kumoni143 had been made for the luggage and mail transport.
(ku=w/cab, mo=motor, yu=mail, ni=luggage)

kumoyuni147@Iida line
F_147.jpg

kumoyuni143/kumoni143 in various color.
F_143.jpg

This type of car can be seen everywhere in Japan. However, there is a little bit meaning to color.
cream/blue: Yokosuka color. Yokosuka, Soubu, Chuo and branch lines.
orange/green: Shonan color. Tokaido, Sanyo and main lines.
red: Minobu color. Special color for Minobu line(Shizuoka).

Contact

Hello Keimei, I would contact you for the Hankyu2300.My email is mathias.tolosa@gmail.com

thanks

Hello and Welcome mtolosa.
It is better to not post your e-mail for public view.
It is recommended that you send a PM instead.

Cheers,
trainman184.:wave:

Welcome, mtolosa. Whats wrong? please write specifically.

Now, this is JNR series 101, the basics of Japanese Densha. Under development, coming the next week???

F_101-1.jpg

Again great job Keimei, looking forward to it and other is the Kumo(yu)ni 143 designed from this train? it looks a bit like it.

@SodorProductions
BR 101:confused: The german locomotive?

@mtolosa
Welcome to the forums, I also don't understand what you want to known, you can just download the Hankyu 2300 from download station.??

Thanks keimei, trainman184 and integrate acelaamtrak by. I do not speak English, and the only way is by the translator of Google. The problem I found with the Hankyu 2300 (which is very good keimei!) Is that I download the Content Manager but I get the following error: "Error: $ tet_future_asset"

PD
Thanks for the recommendation email

keimei, Excellent Job. *hi-five/brohoof*

I myself have created a building for a well-known former American, now Japanese Donut Chain:
AF53F22DDD33AF28BA0400DA5525C8673A4F3DA6

I think Mister Donut should come back to the American Market in My Opinion. Will upload this to the DLS soon.

- Paul

Back