Japan

Good to hear you are going to make the series 300 on an easier/more motivated in modelling way that only takes longer time to finish (no problems with that at all, Like I said earier you are a lot faster then I expect for those quality models to finish).

Other I just saw you made also some post versions of the kiha 40 which one is in white/vermillion color (I never saw any pics of kiha 40's in this color, but it looks very well), are you also making an passenger version in this color?
And how many versions are there of the kiha40? you released so many of them I lost count:confused:;).

At last thanks for the firetruck, now Sagoda can finally clear fires even when some parts of the forest are burned to the ground already:(;)

I'm not sure how to ask this, but can you also do anime-like people (both standing, and as a train driver)? any that you can make of?

Ah, yes. but the priority is low. I'm looking for 'Prototype' of girl. What type of girl do you like? Sailor moon?

Other I just saw you made also some post versions of the kiha 40 which one is in white/vermillion color (I never saw any pics of kiha 40's in this color, but it looks very well), are you also making an passenger version in this color?

Do you like this? That is a kind of event train for sight-seeing(not historic).
Originally kiha40 wore vermilion mono color when she was born. then reskin to many various local colour. I chose Hiroshima/Tokai/Hokkaido color...then got lost. There are infinite variations of kiha40, no one can count them:eek::D

Ah, yes. but the priority is low. I'm looking for 'Prototype' of girl. What type of girl do you like? Sailor moon?

Ohhhh, yes! I would love that!! But I'm not sure of I can ask this or if it's gonna be your possibility, but if u can make the 5 soldiers, I'm a happy man, and also I have the driver character for her.

Guys, where I can download these wonderful trains with routes, thanks.

Looks at download station under the names of Keimei, Hirochi and Kenichiro for most of the japanese trains and objects, other look at this site:
http://trainz.luvr.net/downloads-outside.php?min=25&disp=rs for the Shinkansen 700 and some other trains and locomotives like the EF66.

For routes Keimei has released at least 2 I can think of, I don't know about the others but my own route was not mentioned for release at first, but I might consider it in the future, I also don't know how all the progress goes for an release and how you put something like an full route on download station and if you can just put up an route that has been build over an other route where I also used alot of objects where I don't know anymore who made it.
Further I also experiemented alot with this route so I also don't know if it works on other computers I might try it myself once in the future on an clean installation of trainz, but I also don't know how you can copy an route to another game.

Keimei:
Yes I like that version, but you don't have to make it if you don't want.

Hey everyone.

I've decided to make a train myself, it being a rail train(e.g. one for transport of lengths of rail).

I believe the cars I'm going to model are the chiki 5/6/7000 series flat cars(retrofitted for transport of rail).

Here's the start:
scaled.php

This is the TR223F bogie. Right is the model and left is what its base off of.
Unfortunately though I still have to map the textures on the other side and animate it.
Also, Keimei-san I was able to use some of your updated Kiha's and they were great(especially the ones in Tokai colors:D).

Cheers!:wave:

As posted in video's a little teaser of my route.

A short movie about the fantasy route "Electro Island" that I'm building in Trainz 2009 which features a Shinkansen line called: Colden Shinkansen. Featuring Keimei's excellent Shinkansen 0.

Hi all.

Here is the beginning of the Chiki 5200(チキ5200)rail flatcar,
trainman184201204180000.jpg

I still have many more things to add.

Have a nice day everyone!
皆、良い一日ください!

trainman184.

Looks good Trainman184

Pagroove, nice video and good route, I also saw you still have the white tunnel problem, but you hide that very well.

Last edited:
@pagroove
Seriously amazing. Such a cool Shinkansen route have never seen;)

@trainman184
Well done:) Are you interested in Japanese freight cars? I had made a little bit, and there are more and more...Chiki, Koki, Taki, Wamu, Hoki, Seki and etc.

Now here comes kiha40 in special (Retro) colour. gonna upload it in a few days.
F_kiha48retro.jpg

@Acelaamtrack: Thank you. You should do a video on your route too. The screenshots make me curious.:)
@ Keimei: Very nice. Maybe I make a few diesel lines too when v1 of the layout is released. Also saw a video on your Kagoshima tram. Wow I love the door animation's. And of course I'm in excitement to wait for the 300 ;).

By the way a little inspiration came for some scenes on my route are from this video. The scene in this vid is cool that you can see the commuter train below the shinkansen track and the shinkansen train on the track.

very well done Keimei I like the Kiha 40 in this color, also nice background.

Pagroove: maybe in the future when I finished most of the first part of the route. (still 3 large placed that are almost completely empty and only have the station.)

@Shinkansen Vid.
I guess...that is a test run of N700 series. The train on the ground level is 787 series express 'Tsubame'.

The Retro color is my new favourite of the Kiha 40 versions with second Tokai and thirth Hiroshima.:D

Keimei I saw your are making an series 119, I never heard of this one untill I spotted it on this site you posted earlier. http://shupo.jr-central.co.jp/train/kiha_kokutetsu.html. I also read from you after using google translate that the train also dissapeared on the same time as the 300 and the 3 from Odakyu, are there more trains that retired on the same day?

For others I got the information/pic of the series 119 from here.
http://keimei.moe-nifty.com/knr_news/

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I hope to also make the chiki6000 flat cars to accompany the 5200s.:)

Keimei-san, I do have an interest in freight. This is probably because where I live all I see is freight trains(it's very rare to see a passenger train here).

Cheers.:wave:

I saw your are making an series 119, (-snip-) the train also dissapeared on the same time as the 300 and the 3 from Odakyu, are there more trains that retired on the same day?

Oh, that's right;) Series119 is the local train (@Iida line) but very popular with eager fans. Though she did not become topic in this thread, I decided to make her with my own favorites.
And, you know, Shinkansen series 100 has also retired.

Ah, that is my blog but sorry Japanese text only:mop: (BTW, to all, can you read Japanese fonts?) If you like to see more pictures, I recommend this album site. Thanks;)
http://keimei.moe-nifty.com/photos/vrm/index.html

Last edited:
Back