Japan

Hi everyone.

Its Autumn in a sleepy little town of Mizuyama (水山).
Its 07:30 and students are walking to the nearby station. One girl is waiting on her friends at a quaint little shrine.

trainman184201201100000.jpg

Hope you enjoy!:wave:

Last edited:
So far its in it's infancy. (Only about 200m along the tracks.)
I've set it up as like a working diorama for featuring railroad crossings, but it can and most likely will be expanded(hopefully to about 20km).
Its 42in gauge although I may add standard as well(trams;shinkansen;keisei;etc).
I may do a trainspotting video on it soon too!:D

Thanks for your interest!

Cheers!

Hi everyone.

Its Autumn in a sleepy little town of Mizuyama (水山).
Its 07:30 and students are walking to the nearby station. One girl is waiting on her friends at a quaint little shrine.

trainman184201201100000.jpg

Hope you enjoy!:wave:

That's Beautiful!

If you run out of Station Name ideas, I have some here for you:

木角 - Kitsuno
丸岡 - Maruoka
谷峨山 - Yagayama
英以下 - Hideika
有岡 - Arioka
土丸 - Tsuchimaru

Keep it up!

Hi there.
Yes, I made some scenery/buildings. One of them is 'Machi koba', a Japanese small factory. This is my favorite. What would you like? What do you think 'Japan-like' scenery is?

I have no plan to make RR Xing itself. Only fences/barriers to detail-up the scene:)

f_factory.jpg

Of course, I will continue to make trains. The followings are plans to do this year. These are only plans.
- kiha40 rework (for TS09SP4/TS10)
- JNR 101kei or 103kei or 205kei?
- Shinkansen 100kei???
- Steam Loco C51 or C11

Thx.

It looks very good trainman184

Keimei: about buildings do you plan to make larger/higher buildings which you put into 600 to 900 catergory (like kDB 615) or more home like buildings.

Other great to hear you are planning to remake the kiha40, it is one of my favorite railcars of japan.

At last I wanted to show my industry part of my route.
japanindusrty.jpg

This is the last station of the main city the docks.
japanindustry2.jpg

I have been thinking should I lower the amount of trees I use or not?

Hi everyone!

I made a short video of my route as seen from the other side of the crossing.

You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsMHKjXkijo

P.S.-PJAMA thanks for the station name ideas! If it were up to me every one would have 'yama' in it.:hehe:
And Keimei-san thanks for the Xing fences.:) I think I may have to make some now that look like there made of old rail.

Cheers!

Of course, I will continue to make trains. The followings are plans to do this year. These are only plans.
- kiha40 rework (for TS09SP4/TS10)
- JNR 101kei or 103kei or 205kei?
- Shinkansen 100kei???
- Steam Loco C51 or C11

Thx.
Shinkansen 100kei will be cool!
Also the E2 as it can double for the Chinese CRH2 variant derived from it.
And the 300 (I call it the 'Cylon' train). would be very cool.

@acelaamtrak. I made them at different times in one evening. Therefore they are in different posts. :)

BTW anyone plays Densha de go?
I have Densha de Go shinkansen (PC version) Bought it online (used Google translator) to buy it.

@acelaamtrak. I made them at different times in one evening. Therefore they are in different posts. :)

I have Densha de Go shinkansen (PC version) Bought it online (used Google translator) to buy it.

I used to have a copy of Densha de GO! FINAL for PC, but I lost it a looooong time ago. :hehe:; Maybe if I clean tonight I'll probably find it.

@keimei, You make whatever you want. Surprise Us!
btw, tomorrow is my birthday.

Work on my shinkansen line. Same point as earlier but now the track is updated:

shin3.jpg

Shinkansen 0 Enters Colden Tunnel:

shin2s.jpg

And Exits on the other side of Colden Hills:

Shin1.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have a copy of Densha de GO! FINAL for PC, but I lost it a looooong time ago. :hehe:; Maybe if I clean tonight I'll probably find it.

@keimei, You make whatever you want. Surprise Us!

Thy are quite nice games. Someone should make Japanese station sound objects.

Also happy birthday :)

Also a question
. Is it possible to passenger enable a shinkansen station. I assembled a station but noticed it is only track.

Last edited:

I think I do. I only brought a demo version of the same series u have. Only its a demo version and only running the 0 Series (from Hikara to that other station name that I do not know), can it read english in u program? if so, how can u do that?

Happy b-day!

I think I do. I only brought a demo version of the same series u have. Only its a demo version and only running the 0 Series (from Hikara to that other station name that I do not know), can it read english in u program? if so, how can u do that?
----
Nope I do not have an english version. But finding how to play is quite easy. Also there are lots of online video's so by looking you get an idea of what to do.

In my version you can drive the entire Sanoy Shinkansen with all types. I bought my version at Unbalance ( I believe). Don't know if you can get it still though. It runs very smooth but the sight distance is not as good as the updated version Densha de Go Shinkansen EX for wii. THAT version is the best.
--
Did I read you made a Skyliner Sound? My AE1-Keisei is making no sound in Trainz.

Last edited:
Back