Japan

Twilight Express feat. @bearjeje
Merry late Christmas everyone!!! Enjoy!!

GCWsipHakAA7lF7

GCWsipFa8AACoiw

GCWsipFbgAALea0

GCWsipJacAA8hN_

Last edited:
Happy new year from foggy northern Italy evryone!

Unfortunately i'll have to miss the timing on my "traditional" "end-of-year TRTA train pack", due to a few setbacks in modelling and dependencies, especially the enginesound.
However, work is progressing, slowly but surely - and since this will be my fifth year in a row doing this end-of-year release, this time's pack will be the 05 Series of the Tozai Line!

0005.png

Happy new year!

Ah yes. Sorry not much energy lately. I had to work all over Xmass I am still building though. I will post some pictures soon.
Ah i see! good to know there are still progress.

Another thing i'd want to mention. I think it may be possible to modify or complete an enter E2 set, correctly. I forgot who reskin the Hayate E2 though.
So my most of the carriages are pretty much alright. Its just car number 6, 9 and 10 are incorrect, weird enough @hirochi didnt make a end variant of the E2 (also i wonder is hirochi still okay, havent heard from them for a long while).
However i think the modifications are simple enough, tho i dont have the right tools and lack of knowledge to reskin.
The way is this, you take out car 4 of the E2 Hayate which is the pantagraph car. And simply turn the Pantagraph around facing the other direction to make car 6.
For car 9 which is a green car. The best carriage to be modify is through the 700 series' car 9. The only things that needed to be removed is the top part connection on the end with no door. And the no end door part will need to add a guard/conductor window (assuming on each side) and the carriage will need to be reskin into the E2 hayate colours and addition to adding a Hayate logo on the end side of the carriage beside the doors. Lastly the end carriage, simple way is to do this the same as how the 700 series car 16 is done, adding a few fake window and a door to be added at the end of a car 1 of a E2. However that fake window and door texture would require a recolour into the E2.
With those things being done, we should be able to get more accurate version of the E2 Hayate in trainz. Wondering is there anybody who can do this.

Another thing i'd want to mention. I think it may be possible to modify or complete an enter E2 set, correctly. I forgot who reskin the Hayate E2 though.
So my most of the carriages are pretty much alright. Its just car number 6, 9 and 10 are incorrect, weird enough @hirochi didnt make a end variant of the E2 (also i wonder is hirochi still okay, havent heard from them for a long while).
However i think the modifications are simple enough, tho i dont have the right tools and lack of knowledge to reskin.
The way is this, you take out car 4 of the E2 Hayate which is the pantagraph car. And simply turn the Pantagraph around facing the other direction to make car 6.
For car 9 which is a green car. The best carriage to be modify is through the 700 series' car 9. The only things that needed to be removed is the top part connection on the end with no door. And the no end door part will need to add a guard/conductor window (assuming on each side) and the carriage will need to be reskin into the E2 hayate colours and addition to adding a Hayate logo on the end side of the carriage beside the doors. Lastly the end carriage, simple way is to do this the same as how the 700 series car 16 is done, adding a few fake window and a door to be added at the end of a car 1 of a E2. However that fake window and door texture would require a recolour into the E2.
With those things being done, we should be able to get more accurate version of the E2 Hayate in trainz. Wondering is there anybody who can do this.

That sounds realy laborious for a minimum effect which I wonder who will notice except of the most diehard Japan Rail Fans. Better to channel that energy in making a E1 Shinksansen so that the JR East Shinkansen Collection becomes 95 % complete. Then the E8 Shinkansen will still be missing.

On the West Side the N700S-8000 is the new train.

BTW I did reskin the Hayate but nowadays it would cost me too much time I don't have and rather invest in ploughing on with my route.

I would definitely vote for a more accurate E2 Series (all liveries) and even its Chinese CRH2 counterparts to be made. I used to somehow not like the E2 because of the headlight position when I was in my early teens until after I found out the CRH2 export versions started running in China and it's now one of my favorites from JR East besides the new E7.

Back