Japan

Bonjour a tous, certains me connaissent sous le pseudonyme de flomarie, je me suis mis a faire un bout de map sur le thème du Japon

Bonjour et bienvenue dans ce thread! Je connais bien votre site - votre objects son tout simplement fantastiques! Ils sont eté trés utiles sur beaucop de mon routes!

A propos des autres objects en style japonais, la grande majorité se trouve sur la DLS (il s'agit principalement d'objects et batiments créés par Keimei quelques années avant), mais il y'a aussi quelque chose plus "recents" dans la ligne Hanwa de KHB (une route payware disponible sur son site) et dans la Ligne Nambu de Rizky_Adiputra (une route free disponible sur son site aussi). Sinon, pour les routes japonais on utilize aussi des batiments et objects chinois ou d'autre pays (toujours disponible sur la DLS).

(Pardon mon francais rouillé, et bienvenue encore!)

HI all Terrific work lately. And welcome new members.:D

I made a new video. It is a homage to a Japanese Jtuber (live vlogster and lovely lady Yuka from the @with me Japan channel at Youtube of which I am a fan.) The video is made in my Trainz Route Icarus Shinkansen v2.0. and takes place at Nakamoto Station on the Trans Icaruko Freight Line. So while the thumbnail may confuse you (unless you look closely at the Title). this is still a Trainz Video. ;) To be more precise it is a Trainz Video, Video Homage, Digital work and Music video at the same time as I have again composed and produced the Music Track: Nakamoto.

You see some new shots. The Seibu9000 Ex KPP train made by AlexMaria makes an appearance in this video. I gave AlexMaria a Shoutout both in the video itself and in the credits.

Hope you like it. I collaborated with another content creator Youtuber @CoffeeSniffer from Istanbul. He a graphic designer who works and lives in Istanbul. He created the duck building graphics that you will see in the video and also made an anime character of Yuka that appears at some moment. So Have fun:

Sweet! Nice work! And thanks for the shout!
I keep telling myself i should rework the Seibu 9000 Series and bring it up to the "current" standards...
Maybe, if the day will ever come, would you fancy a custom "Yuka" livery? ;)

Last edited:
Bojour et bienvenue dans ce thread! Je connais bien votre site - votre objects son tout simplement fantastiques! Ils sont eté trés utiles sur beaucop de mon routes!

A propos des autres objects en style japonais, la grande majorité se trouve sur la DLS (il s'agit principalement d'objects et batiments créés par Keimei quelques années avant), mais il y'a aussi quelque chose plus "recents" dans la ligne Hanwa de KHB (une route payware disponible sur son site) et dans la Ligne Nambu de Rizky_Adiputra (une route free disponible sur son site aussi). Sinon, pour les routes japonais on utilize aussi des batiments et objects chinois ou d'autre pays (toujours disponible sur la DLS).

(Pardon mon francais rouillé, et bienvenue encore!)

Sweet! Nice work! And thanks for the shout!
I keep telling myself i should rework the Seibu 9000 Series and bring it up to the "current" standards...
Maybe, if the day will ever come, would you fancy a custom "Yuka" livery? ;)

Now that would be fantastic. :D.

Nice work!:) But I cannot import the file "Keio 1000 Series.cdp" into Content Manager. (Maybe it takes up too much memory to import? And this problem also appears on your Keio 6000.)

Could indeed be that you do not have enough space on your hard disk - both the Keio 1000 and 6000 Series pack are quite hefty (1GB+ each if i'm not wrong).
Check if there's any error prompt and what it says.

Hello everyone, and thank you for your comments and your information, I have just finished some signs and they are on my site, some are in night mode. I have made sorts which serve in many countries.
If you are interested I will put other reskins for Japan that I have done, Davesnow trucks, (neutral version) right hand drive and Japanese plates, sorry for my English........
PS; I will put my advances on "a little trip to Japan" so as not to pollute your post.

DD51_Hokkaido__1_.png

Merry christmas eve evryone!

As always, i have something special coming for tomorrow! I do still need to make some refinements on it, but it'll be absolutely available by tomorrow evening!

Here's a hint - this time not an image - riddle me this:

This train operated, among a few services, one that had a peculiar well-widespread name.
Unfortunately this service no longer operates (and neither does the train), but when it did, you could travel on it reading a daily newspaper and drinking canned beer from a brewery both of wich had coincidentally the same name as the service.
A great morning experience!

Happy christmas!

Apologies, but due to "unforseen" circumstances (i got stuck at the christmas lunch far longer than i hoped for), the model i've coming will be released tomorrow, instead of today.

(i promise i'll be timely with the end-of-year special however! :hehe:)

Apologies, but due to "unforseen" circumstances (i got stuck at the christmas lunch far longer than i hoped for), the model i've coming will be released tomorrow, instead of today.

And here it is! Merry christmas everyone!

This year's special is something many people wanted for a long time, and now it's finally here - a proper 200 Series Shinkansen pack!

Shinkansen-200-Series.png

The pack will be provisionally available here - i'll upload it to my website tomorrow!
Unfortunately i don't have much time to write my usual description, but that one will be available on my website as well.

At any rate, the pack includes four versions - in the picture from left to right: JNR-era E and G-formations (1982 to 1987), JR East unrefurbished E,G,F and K-formations (1987 to the early 2000s), JR East refurbished K-formations in the original 200 series livery (2010s to 2013) and the JR East refurbished K-formations in the post-refurbishment new livery (late 1990s to 2013).

Asahi rulez :)

JAGG got it right! The "riddle" referred to the Joetsu Shinkansen "Asahi" services that ran between Tokyo and Niigata and were operated with the 200 Series from their introduction in 1982 up until their discontinuation in 2002 (altough along with the E1, E2 and E4 Serieses from the mid-1990s onward).
The "beer" being of course Asahi Beer, and the newspaper the "Asahi Shinbun".

And as usual, there's a little correlated extra that will come in the next days!
Happy christmas again everyone!

Last edited:
WOW!!! AlexMaria you made my day. Finally some proper 200 Shinkansen Seriers. Thank you very much for making them. I will be testing them out over the end of the week.

And here it is! Merry christmas everyone!
And as usual, there's a little correlated extra that will come in the next days!
Happy christmas again everyone!

Here it is! The Tohoku Doctor Yellow - the 925 Series!

JR-East-Shinkansen-925-Series-Doctor-Yellow.jpg

Now available on my website - here

With the opening of the new Shinkansen lines northwards of Tokyo, the Tohoku Shinkansen to Morioka and the Joetsu Shinkansen to Niigata, dedicated inspection trains were obviously needed, with these delicate and important duties being assigned to two special sets, classified as the 925 Series.
The first of these sets, S1 (or officially the "925 Series 0-subseries") was one of the former 200 Series prototypes that were built in the late 1970s in preparation for the start of the mass-production of the actual trains. Set S1 specifically had been manufactured in 1979 by three manufacturers: the first two cars had been built by Nippon Sharyo, the central two by Kinki Sharyo and the last two by Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Converted into an inspection train shortly before the official opening of the Tohoku and Joetsu Shinkansen, set S1 entered service togheter with the "revenue" 200 Series sets, running regular inspection runs on both new lines, with the Nagano Shinkansen added to them starting from 1997, for wich set S1 had to be adapted, in a way similar to what was being done at the same time on 200 Series set F80: fitting of multi-frequence (50 or 60Hz) equipment, more powerful traction motors to cope with the line's steep incline and other modifications.

The other set, S2 (or the "925 Series 10-subseries") originally started out as the 962 Series, an even earlier 200 Series prototype built in 1978 that served as the definitive "blueprint" for the full-production trains. The 962 Series ran several test runs on the Tohoku Shinkansen up until 1980, when the actual full-production 200 Series trains became available for testing, and was thus sidelined and stored inside Sendai depot until 1983, when it was "dug up", converted into an additional inspection train and re-introducted in service, as JNR felt that just one single inspection train wouldn't have been enough for both the Joetsu and Tohoku Shinkansen lines.

However, depsite their different lineages, both sets were essentially identical and interchangeable, being fitted with the same inspection equipment as the "more famous" 922 Series - the original "Doctor Yellow" of the Tokaido and San'yo Shinkansen.

Both sets were inherited by JR East upon the privatization of JNR in 1987, and carried on being used interchangeably on inspection runs on both lines until the early 2000s - with their bodyshells suffering from precocious wear and tear and their largely outdated testing equipment no longer meeting current standards, JR East decided for a replacement. This replacement came in 2001 in the form of the E926 Series "East-i" set, a dedicated inspection train based on the E3 Series "mini-shinkansen", thus enabling it to run seamlessly on the whole of JR East's Shinkansen network, including the Yamagata and Akita mini-shinkansen lines, something that wasn't possible with the two 925 Series sets as they both were full-sized Shinkansen trains and thus couldn't fit trough the "conventional-lines-sized" infrastructure on both Mini-Shinkansen lines.

The first to be withdrawn was set S1, wich was removed from the roster and scrapped in 2001. Set S2 didn't last much longer either, being retired on the 25th of January 2003 and subsequently scrapped as well, thus unfortunately leaving no surviving "Tohoku Doctor Yellow" cars preserved (or preservable) for posterity.

Bonsoir à tous, la magie est le génie du créateur, merci Monsieur de nous faire revivre une partie du passée....................:Y:

(i promise i'll be timely with the end-of-year special however! :hehe:)

Eh, it looks like i talked too early! Unfortunately i won't be able to release my end-of-year train today either!
I'll release it instead around mid-january, as i'll be quite busy in the first half of the month doing all necessary bureaucratic thing to make an university semester abroad!

Here is the model as of now, can you guess what train is it? Happy new year from foggy northern italy!

Eidan9000.png

Back