Japan

That would be AlexMaria. You might try his site above, or maybe he will reply. If you know what asset it belongs to, it is easy to navigate his site by country, and for Japan, individual regions and railroads.

Thanks pagroov!! I was missing this kuid from the JRC JNR 201 series Chuo line train cars, The middle one. Oddly though the Tokaido cars of the same make were complete. Just the middle yellow and orange middle cars.

Enoden Collection !!

unknown.png

unknown.png

20220618012745_1.jpg

Started doing some test runs on the newly constructed JRland Shore Line. Haven't decided which DMU will be used for the line as I have so many to choose from LOL!!
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Good morning, Dusky. I like the yard. Which switch machines are those? I've been trying to find something like those for a while now.
Nice low profile.

Bill

Good morning, Dusky. I like the yard. Which switch machines are those? I've been trying to find something like those for a while now.
Nice low profile.

Bill

The switch machines are from KHB. It should be in his Hanwa line or object pack. I think it was called KHB - [JP] Point lever 1.

Nice pics and routes all. @ Railshuttle. Really nice progress on your route. @ DuskeyDuskey really good work on the Yard. Where can I find J-container stacks. I need some that are on the DLS as I am making a container yard at Icaruko Airport.

Back