Japan

I want to buy paid electric locomotives in KHB, but I'm a Chinese and can't buy them. Do you have wechat payment?​

Hi, Kuro Here.

Just informing that now 3 of my contents are on discount.

Its a chance to grab those for half the price. With loco and carriages for $5 and Hanwa Line for $12.25.

Discount ends in 5th of march.
If you are interested please click the link below
http://khbjp.weebly.com/payware-page.html

Thankyou:wave:
I want to buy paid electric locomotives in KHB, but I'm a Chinese and can't buy them. Do you have wechat payment?​

I would send Kurotrik a Personal Message PM. Or look in the Payware thread. There should be a thread for Kuro's content. That's where your question actually belongs. :).

I hope I can buy it before the discount, because there is no suitable payment method for Chinese people, so I don't have this vehicle package yet

hi there! is electro island v5 available anywhere else than on download station? the 4kb/s download speed is killing me as I am not willing to buy another first class ticket...I used to play with v4 in TANE and would love to do the same with TRS19. thanks.

I don't understand a bit, today I used PayPal to buy KHB's premium content, I'm sure my card can pay online and has enough balance, but it says: Sorry, your card issuer declined the payment. To complete your purchase, please confirm your card information is correct or try another card "What does this mean? I can't buy it in China?

You may have to check your credit or debit card information to make sure it matches the PayPal account information. If all else fails call your card company and find out what's going on.

Been a little while
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Just before I left Japan for the last time, there was a D61 still active between Hachinohe and Aomori, with a stop at Misawa, as a tourist train. I haven't a clue how many times the wife and I rode that train, but it was a lot. Thanks for posting, Evilcrow. It made my day.

Bill

Hi, Kuro Here.

Just informing that now 3 of my contents are on discount.

Its a chance to grab those for half the price. With loco and carriages for $5 and Hanwa Line for $12.25.

Discount ends in 5th of march.
If you are interested please click the link below
http://khbjp.weebly.com/payware-page.html

Thankyou:wave:
So how do I solve my payment problem? I don't know when the discount will end, I'm sure my paypal card is fine

Back