Page 339 of 349 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 5234

Thread: Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    You can change the destination signs?!! That's awesome!! You're using trainz 2019 right?
    Hes using TANE SP3 If i recall.
    If it aint fun dont do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizky_Adiputra View Post
    651 series on super-hitachi service

Any how I can download this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rowletmaster View Post
    Any how I can download this?
    Please READ the forums. Just one or two pages ago Rizky explained that he is taking commissions. This train he is showing here is work in progress so it cannot be downloaded. Also don't quote pictures. We have said that before. Thank you.

@Rizky_Adiputra About your Amazing 651 Series, is this compatible with Trainz 12 or Higher? (nostalgic icon)
    Last edited by ricardolucasandoval; March 30th, 2020 at 03:59 PM.
    If it aint fun dont do it.

Well ok.... still so ur saying if I commissioned Rizky. He will help make me any train? If so now much is it gonna be. Will the price raise or lowered depend on the train I am commissioning?

Well ok.... still so ur saying if I commissioned Rizky. He will help make me any train? If so now much is it gonna be. Will the price raise or lowered depend on the train I am commissioning?
    READ. THE. FORUMS.

Your answer is just a couple pages back!

BTW. I'm thinking about doing commission. You can request anything Trains (Japanese-related, EMU,DMU,etc) you want to available at trainz.
    And of course because I'll get paid, I'll do my best for the content (the quality will not same as the rest freeware content on the websites). The cost is depends on how difficulty, and complex the request feature is..
    To ensure that I'm not going run away from responsibility (in case like Jtrainz pre-order), you can pay half price when the first prototype are delivered, and pay the rest when the content is complete.
    What do you think ?
    Okay I think want to try open commission now :

I'll do my best !!..

Here detail of pricing :

Bundle 1 (Low) : USD $2.00
    - Low poly model
    - No cabin and interior
    - Include bogie and hornsound and other deps
    - Script inculde auto taillights and flare fx only

Bundle 2 (Medium) : USD $4.00
    - Medium poly model
    - Low detail Cabin and Interior included (interior are scriptless)
    - Script inculde animation doors, auto taillights and flare fx only

Bundle 3 (Full details 1): USD $8.00
    - HD texture and models
    - HD cabin and interior included with custom settings
    - Optional scripts (you can chose no more than 4)
    1. Automatic taillights and flare fx
    2. Fully animated doors and pantograph
    3. Fully animated cabin (wiper,lever, monitor, gauge, etc)
    4. Roller & LED destionation display animation
    5. In cabin signaling system (ATS,ATC,ATACS depends in requested model)
    6. Realistic braking system (depends in requested model)
    7. Wheater rainy effect
    8. Custom Sound effect

Bundle 4 (Full details 2) : USD $12.00
    - HD texture and models
    - Cabin and interior included with custom settings
    - You got all 8 features that mentioned in the bundle 3

Only 2 orders / customers allowed. If you interested, Immediately throw PM at me..

This questions here is for the N700S car 1 and car 16 made by hirochi. So it’s been a very long time since I touched trainz a new era and I was just continuing up my shinkansen test track project. Then I had a chance to use back the N700S again. But then now I realize, that the N700S could only go 300 kph, normally the N700S can go 360 kph/kmh. But the in TANE/Trainz can only go 300kph, Why? I don’t know have I ask this before but is there anyways I can raise the maximum speed of a train?

And last I just want to tell you guys that my shinkansen test track project is almost nearly complete. I know that a lot of people mostly doesn’t like Shinkansen a lot but all I could say is that. Yes you can put any high speed train on the high speed line and just go full throttle. But I might add some like mid-gauge (or aka what normally JR standard tracks) it won’t have any buildings or sorts because it could reduce lag. I might upload it on to DLS if anybody wants to have a test track to have a run with their high speed trains.

Blog Entries

This questions here is for the N700S car 1 and car 16 made by hirochi. So it’s been a very long time since I touched trainz a new era and I was just continuing up my shinkansen test track project. Then I had a chance to use back the N700S again. But then now I realize, that the N700S could only go 300 kph, normally the N700S can go 360 kph/kmh. But the in TANE/Trainz can only go 300kph, Why? I don’t know have I ask this before but is there anyways I can raise the maximum speed of a train?
    That is because it uses an engine config. Go in the config of the N700S and look which engine config it uses. Then open the engine config in question. You can then set any speed in the engine config if you can edit it. Please refer to the wiki for that. Speed is in meters per second. But you have online calculators to calculate that.

Edited to add:

The speed maybe also left by the creator at 300 km/h because the operating speed in real life wil be 300 km/h.
    Last edited by pagroove; March 31st, 2020 at 08:29 AM.

Blog Entries

And last I just want to tell you guys that my shinkansen test track project is almost nearly complete. I know that a lot of people mostly doesn’t like Shinkansen a lot but all I could say is that. Yes you can put any high speed train on the high speed line and just go full throttle. But I might add some like mid-gauge (or aka what normally JR standard tracks) it won’t have any buildings or sorts because it could reduce lag. I might upload it on to DLS if anybody wants to have a test track to have a run with their high speed trains.
    Please only upload routes with scenery to the DLS. There are enough routes with only a track and a grid and no textures and buildings whatsoever. These routes clutter the DLS already. Most people have fairly powerful computers these days so you can at least make 'some' scenery along the track.

Well... it’s just a test track. What did you excepted?

A test track route sounds interesting better yet it could be modified into a racing type layout where you could pit the worlds fastest trians against each other plus add some scenery along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    A test track route sounds interesting better yet it could be modified into a racing type layout where you could pit the worlds fastest trians against each other plus add some scenery along the way.
    to be honest... I did made a test/racing track back on trainz driver 2. If you serach LudwigTails on YouTube. I did some trainz races on the route map as well and I uploaded on to DLS. Just search up rowletmaster on DLS then author. Then you could find me and there should be a race track somewhere. If you don’t know which one is then tell me or PM me.

Blog Entries

Well... it’s just a test track. What did you excepted?
    So you are asking what to expect. Well I can only speak for myself in that regard. But when I look for a route I look for a route with a least ground textures and some scenery. It doesn't have to be completely dense but I am looking for a route that a least has something special. Like some special landmarks for example.

I understand your enthusiasm to share. Please keep that. But on the other hand please also understand the other side of the 'empty route problem'. There are a lot of complaints elsewhere in the forums that a lot of people are uploading nearly empty routes. So routes with only a track and with no description. Would you download them?

So sure go ahead and upload it but please make sure you then describe at least the purpose of your project. If you are doing at least that then it will be far better received by the community.
    You could go a step above that and include some textures, scenery and/or mountains so that people have 'something' to see. I really understand your problem about 'lag'. Especially older versions of Trainz 'lag'. But the newer versions on an appropriate computer should not lag that much.

I am not here to pose as an 'expert' builder but I only communicate what I've read here and there. What you will do with it is up to you. I hope you find it at least a bit informative and I wish you all the good luck with your route and I will follow it with interest. .

Blog Entries

*** TANE SP4 ***
    SHINKANSEN Engine Available

JRH SHINKANSEN N700 Engine <KUID2:461543:100510:1> 2020/03/30 UP
    JRH JR500 Engine <KUID2:461543:100537:1> 2020/03/03 UP
    JRH LINEAR Engine2 <KUID2:461543:100298:2> 2020/04/01 UP