Page 330 of 349 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 5234

Thread: Japan

Pretty high density area there. You see a train like almost every 2 minutes. I can imagine what rush hour looks like.

Hanwa-Line

I want to put this route on sale..
    But i haven't decide how much ($) .

Maybe you guys have some good offers for me to think of

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    Pretty high density area there. You see a train like almost every 2 minutes. I can imagine what rush hour looks like.

It looks like this .....

Graham.

Hi Kurotrick.
    Love the shots of your new route.
    In the first picture on Post 4937 the high fences are striking.
    I haven't seen them before - are they available for download?
    Thanks
    Happy New Year
    NickE

Any news about Hirochi ever coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by hirochi View Post
    JR500 W5 (01-16)

too be fair I really really think that Hirochi actually had already work on half of the W5 or some what. Cuz you could see the 2 second car and at the second car’s back there is suppose to be having a paragraph but it doesn’t as in the image. I mean just change the 500’s destination sign and it could be nozomi. And on the other hand base on the wiki, the 500 Kodama or V sets are made up of car 1・2・3・4 ・ 10・11・13 ・ 16 and was also arrange in 1・2・3・4・13・10・11・16.
    So I little guess is that Hirochi already started on changing things such as the destination signs and seats in car 4 and 5 of the Kodama sets. But for the rest of the car 5,6,7,8,9,12,14 and 15 is unknown to us
    Last edited by rowletmaster; January 2nd, 2020 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurotrick View Post

Hanwa-Line

Honestly, the day you release some of your routes, I will be installing back Trainz just to drive Japanese trains. As a 3D creator, and a freeware one too, I know how hard it is to create things for simulators, I honestly don't like charging for my content, what can you earn, 30€ per route? The problem is that these days, the next day after releasing the content, it will probably pop-up in another site so anybody can download it without paying...

If you were a company, then maybe, but if you want to gain money with this, then you'll need to release more content. What can you ask for one route, 30€ which is more or less 5000¥?
    Last edited by bolea; January 3rd, 2020 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurotrick View Post

Hanwa-Line

Maybe let N3V Trainz sell it for you?

https://contentcreators.trainzportal.com/
    Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    Happy 2020 to all .

@ johnwilmercastillo06

I didn't know for sure but AlexMaria got the answer. It seems there is even more Japanese stuff than I thought. Will use this knowledge to make some Japanese sleeper trains myself. On that subject it would be fun to have the Sunrise Express in the future as it seems to be quite famous.
    I'll be using it for a prototypical Philippine route since we use the donated cars used in Hokuriku for the long distance overnight train (Bicol Express).

Wow that was pretty intenece. Any idea why the train at the bottom left didn't move during that wave of commuter traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    Wow that was pretty intenece. Any idea why the train at the bottom left didn't move during that wave of commuter traffic?
    It was probably parked on the stabling track north of Akabane station (where the live cam is located), as some Keihin-Tohoku Line trains (the one in the video is an E233-1000 Series) do not continue all the way up to Omiya, but terminate (and reverse) at Akabane.

The stabling track should be this one:
    https://earth.google.com/web/@35.781...9.42116946t,0r

[IMG]Well here is a slight update on the route I'm currently working on. There is a bare bones street work of an upcoming town. A lucky shot of an JR Orange line train and a BNSF freight passing each other near Scarlette Coast. Enjoy. [/IMG]

Blog Entries

Nice ones @ all
    @ Railshuttle. Nice to see a combo between Japanese and USA rolling stock on your coastline.

@ kurotrick : i surely wanna buy your route .. respect for your skills and creations ... in the meantime : the links on your nice site are not working ...
    @ pagroove : thankz for your great stuff ...
    grtz
    daveric

Quote Originally Posted by rowletmaster View Post
    too be fair I really really think that Hirochi actually had already work on half of the W5 or some what. Cuz you could see the 2 second car and at the second car’s back there is suppose to be having a paragraph but it doesn’t as in the image. I mean just change the 500’s destination sign and it could be nozomi. And on the other hand base on the wiki, the 500 Kodama or V sets are made up of car 1・2・3・4 ・ 10・11・13 ・ 16 and was also arrange in 1・2・3・4・13・10・11・16.
    So I little guess is that Hirochi already started on changing things such as the destination signs and seats in car 4 and 5 of the Kodama sets. But for the rest of the car 5,6,7,8,9,12,14 and 15 is unknown to us
    please do not get mad at me but does anybody notice this?