.
Page 275 of 310 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 4636

Thread: Japan

  1. #4111

    Default

    Good job, dude. Love all the life in it, makes me feel like I'm there.
    OffTheRails04
    -----------------

  2. #4112
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    103
     

    Default

    Small update from my side.

    I have not seen a lot of screenshots of freight transport.


    So I'm trying to build a small depot for freight. I plan to keep it non-electrified so diesel locomotives can be used.
    Because I have never seen how such a depot in Japan looks, I improvised a bit and it may look little bit european.

    Of course, this is only in the construction phase.






    How it might look. When used.



    One more thing. In the past, I tried to create small freight containers as product for koki cars. Unfortunately, that project i lost due to hdd malfunction. Today I was trying to make them again not as product but at least as placeable scenery.
    If you want them they're available here.
    Last edited by matura; October 1st, 2018 at 03:49 PM.
    My Trainz screenshots on Rajce
    My creations on MEGA | YouTube

  3. #4113
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Boise, Idaho USA area
    Posts
    1,124
     

    Default

    Thank you Matura. Your depot looks like it is coming along really well. I like the effort to emphasize freight.
    TRS 2019 - This is not your father's PBR.....

  4. #4114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricardolucasandoval View Post
    Nice picture
    thanks man

  5. #4115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheRails04 View Post
    Good job, dude. Love all the life in it, makes me feel like I'm there.
    yeah either do i
    anyway thanks

  6. #4116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matura View Post
    Small update from my side.

    I have not seen a lot of screenshots of freight transport.



    So I'm trying to build a small depot for freight. I plan to keep it non-electrified so diesel locomotives can be used.
    Because I have never seen how such a depot in Japan looks, I improvised a bit and it may look little bit european.

    Of course, this is only in the construction phase.






    How it might look. When used.



    One more thing. In the past, I tried to create small freight containers as product for koki cars. Unfortunately, that project i lost due to hdd malfunction. Today I was trying to make them again not as product but at least as placeable scenery.
    If you want them they're available here.
    Hey Matura, nice work!

    anyway, here's some reference to you.

    JRF Depot in Fukuoka


    JRF Tabata Depot or Tokyo Freight Terminal


    If you are making fiction route, try to make it way more japanese by adopting japanese style of track diagram,
    everything can be found here: http://senrohaisenzu.cocolog-nifty.c...post-fa2e.html

    Keep up the good work man!

  7. #4117
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    310
     

    Default

    I would like to say awesome job for working on that container yard!

    Also, unlike other countries' container trains, so why does Japan have their own containers? Is that for domestic shipments within Japan because of the container designs being different than standard ones? I'm just curious.

  8. #4118
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States of America, TX, garland
    Posts
    239
     

    Default

    I have a serious problem. I have Trainz 2009 Build number 44653 i downloaded Hirochi's N700A.
    Even if its not faulty or missing depencies car 1 - 15 do not appear in the game (16 did) this is fru-
    stating for me and i dont know what to do.

  9. #4119

    Default

    Nice pics of the upcoming container termial matura. I do have a few questions though.
    How would you back the locomotive out when it enters the yard? all of the tracks have bumpers and there doesn't seem to be a way for the locomotive to disconect and go the other way or run around. Would the train have to be backed into the yard?
    What tracks are you using? I'm still collecting JR stuff and I lost most of it when my PC crashed.

  10. #4120
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    foggy northern italy
    Posts
    184
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainmaster189 View Post
    I would like to say awesome job for working on that container yard!

    Also, unlike other countries' container trains, so why does Japan have their own containers? Is that for domestic shipments within Japan because of the container designs being different than standard ones? I'm just curious.
    The JRF 12ft, 5-tons containers were introduced by JNR in 1960 to make door-to-door delivery possible. They are specially designed in a way that they can be loaded onto a typical, unmodified medium truck such as a Mitsubishi Fuso with as less equipment as possible (e.g. sometimes just a normal, even passenger platform and a forklift will do).

    JR Freight also runs trains loaded with standard 20 and 40ft containers, such as with the M250 super rail cargo and trains dedicated to one company such as Sagawa Express (delivery company) and Toyota (Automobile parts).

    Seino Transportation (delivery company) dedicated train with 20ft containers, hauled by an EF210

    https://youtu.be/-FagLccIeLw

  11. #4121
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    103
     

    Default

    Thanks guys. I am glad you like it.
    Thanks kurotrick for photos and link. I will study it in detail.

    Nice pics of the upcoming container termial matura. I do have a few questions though.
    How would you back the locomotive out when it enters the yard? all of the tracks have bumpers and there doesn't seem to be a way for the locomotive to disconect and go the other way or run around. Would the train have to be backed into the yard?
    What tracks are you using? I'm still collecting JR stuff and I lost most of it when my PC crashed.


    Well it should work as follows: there is part at the start where is long electrified section. Electric loco should left it's cargo there and diesel loco should couple to it and move it to platform or another empty track.
    Since my depot is small it should work. But i will try to build bigger one and build it according to photos.

    I mostly use tracks from our guys from here. Some from hirochi some from andi and rizky.
    My Trainz screenshots on Rajce
    My creations on MEGA | YouTube

  12. #4122

    Default

    Oh ok. It should work then. Hey I was trying to redownload Hiochi's EF Freight locos form the DLS but when I installed them The Red Pantograph was missing and was no longer avaiable on the DLS. It's the only kuid i need to make them work. Are there new versions of these freight locos around?

  13. #4123
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States of America, TX, garland
    Posts
    239
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    Oh ok. It should work then. Hey I was trying to redownload Hiochi's EF Freight locos form the DLS but when I installed them The Red Pantograph was missing and was no longer avaiable on the DLS. It's the only kuid i need to make them work. Are there new versions of these freight locos around?
    I mean i have an asset called "EF81 Pantograph". I think its on the DLS

  14. #4124
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Japan, OSAKA
    Posts
    208
    Blog Entries
    1
     

    Default

    Remodeling 700 ==> 800


  15. #4125

    Default

    The EF81 Pantograph is no longer on the DLS. I just looked it up.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •