Page 275 of 310 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 4636

Thread: Japan

Good job, dude. Love all the life in it, makes me feel like I'm there.
    OffTheRails04
    -----------------

Small update from my side.

I have not seen a lot of screenshots of freight transport.

So I'm trying to build a small depot for freight. I plan to keep it non-electrified so diesel locomotives can be used.
    Because I have never seen how such a depot in Japan looks, I improvised a bit and it may look little bit european.

Of course, this is only in the construction phase.

How it might look. When used.

One more thing. In the past, I tried to create small freight containers as product for koki cars. Unfortunately, that project i lost due to hdd malfunction. Today I was trying to make them again not as product but at least as placeable scenery.
    If you want them they're available here.
    Last edited by matura; October 1st, 2018 at 03:49 PM.
    My Trainz screenshots on Rajce
    My creations on MEGA | YouTube

Thank you Matura. Your depot looks like it is coming along really well. I like the effort to emphasize freight.
    TRS 2019 - This is not your father's PBR.....

Quote Originally Posted by ricardolucasandoval View Post
    Nice picture
    thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheRails04 View Post
    Good job, dude. Love all the life in it, makes me feel like I'm there.
    yeah either do i
    anyway thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matura View Post
    Small update from my side.

I have not seen a lot of screenshots of freight transport.

So I'm trying to build a small depot for freight. I plan to keep it non-electrified so diesel locomotives can be used.
    Because I have never seen how such a depot in Japan looks, I improvised a bit and it may look little bit european.

Of course, this is only in the construction phase.

How it might look. When used.

One more thing. In the past, I tried to create small freight containers as product for koki cars. Unfortunately, that project i lost due to hdd malfunction. Today I was trying to make them again not as product but at least as placeable scenery.
    If you want them they're available here.
    Hey Matura, nice work!

anyway, here's some reference to you.

JRF Depot in Fukuoka

JRF Tabata Depot or Tokyo Freight Terminal

If you are making fiction route, try to make it way more japanese by adopting japanese style of track diagram,
    everything can be found here: http://senrohaisenzu.cocolog-nifty.c...post-fa2e.html

Keep up the good work man!

I would like to say awesome job for working on that container yard!

Also, unlike other countries' container trains, so why does Japan have their own containers? Is that for domestic shipments within Japan because of the container designs being different than standard ones? I'm just curious.

I have a serious problem. I have Trainz 2009 Build number 44653 i downloaded Hirochi's N700A.
    Even if its not faulty or missing depencies car 1 - 15 do not appear in the game (16 did) this is fru-
    stating for me and i dont know what to do.

Nice pics of the upcoming container termial matura. I do have a few questions though.
    How would you back the locomotive out when it enters the yard? all of the tracks have bumpers and there doesn't seem to be a way for the locomotive to disconect and go the other way or run around. Would the train have to be backed into the yard?
    What tracks are you using? I'm still collecting JR stuff and I lost most of it when my PC crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainmaster189 View Post
    I would like to say awesome job for working on that container yard!

Also, unlike other countries' container trains, so why does Japan have their own containers? Is that for domestic shipments within Japan because of the container designs being different than standard ones? I'm just curious.
    The JRF 12ft, 5-tons containers were introduced by JNR in 1960 to make door-to-door delivery possible. They are specially designed in a way that they can be loaded onto a typical, unmodified medium truck such as a Mitsubishi Fuso with as less equipment as possible (e.g. sometimes just a normal, even passenger platform and a forklift will do).

JR Freight also runs trains loaded with standard 20 and 40ft containers, such as with the M250 super rail cargo and trains dedicated to one company such as Sagawa Express (delivery company) and Toyota (Automobile parts).

Seino Transportation (delivery company) dedicated train with 20ft containers, hauled by an EF210

https://youtu.be/-FagLccIeLw

Thanks guys. I am glad you like it.
    Thanks kurotrick for photos and link. I will study it in detail.

Nice pics of the upcoming container termial matura. I do have a few questions though.
    How would you back the locomotive out when it enters the yard? all of the tracks have bumpers and there doesn't seem to be a way for the locomotive to disconect and go the other way or run around. Would the train have to be backed into the yard?
    What tracks are you using? I'm still collecting JR stuff and I lost most of it when my PC crashed.

Well it should work as follows: there is part at the start where is long electrified section. Electric loco should left it's cargo there and diesel loco should couple to it and move it to platform or another empty track.
    Since my depot is small it should work. But i will try to build bigger one and build it according to photos.

I mostly use tracks from our guys from here. Some from hirochi some from andi and rizky.
    My Trainz screenshots on Rajce
    My creations on MEGA | YouTube

Oh ok. It should work then. Hey I was trying to redownload Hiochi's EF Freight locos form the DLS but when I installed them The Red Pantograph was missing and was no longer avaiable on the DLS. It's the only kuid i need to make them work. Are there new versions of these freight locos around?

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    Oh ok. It should work then. Hey I was trying to redownload Hiochi's EF Freight locos form the DLS but when I installed them The Red Pantograph was missing and was no longer avaiable on the DLS. It's the only kuid i need to make them work. Are there new versions of these freight locos around?
    I mean i have an asset called "EF81 Pantograph". I think its on the DLS

Blog Entries

Remodeling 700 ==> 800

The EF81 Pantograph is no longer on the DLS. I just looked it up.