Japan

Thanks for the information @euromodeller
I modified Keimei's Otaku Street with Dave Snow's suspended monorail system and It's looks nice.

101841539_3044579698964165_1166499001961795293_o.jpg

102681830_3044579758964159_5370674469033940146_o.jpg

@Rizky: Do you have a KUID for those single-track pedestal supports? I've downloaded all of Dave Snows monorail content, but didn't find them there.

Bill

@Rizky: Do you have a KUID for those single-track pedestal supports? I've downloaded all of Dave Snows monorail content, but didn't find them there.
Bill

It appears to be the "Track for Suspended Monorail" - <kuid:101046:106979>

Thanks for the information @euromodeller
I modified Keimei's Otaku Street with Dave Snow's suspended monorail system and It's looks nice.

Looks nice indeed! Is that Shonan Monorail 5000 Series the Isaacg's work-in-progress model or is it an entriely new build?

Thanks @Rizky. That KUID is for TS2019 only and I'm working in TANE. No wonder I can't "see" it on the DLS.

Aha. There is a way to make this useful for TANE by changing the build number. My search for Dave's monorail content was too restrictive as well. I've found more items. Thanks again for help.

Bill

Last edited:

Very nice content.

I've got a question. Sometime ago someone asked me to send your electric locomotives because the person said you lost the files is that correct? I didn't send them yet (I was too busy building my route and then I forgot) but if you give the permission then I can send the red and the blue electric locomotive that I used in my sceenshots to that person.

Very nice content.

I've got a question. Sometime ago someone asked me to send your electric locomotives because the person said you lost the files is that correct? I didn't send them yet (I was too busy building my route and then I forgot) but if you give the permission then I can send the red and the blue electric locomotive that I used in my sceenshots to that person.

sure go ahead ;D

Is <kuid:501228:1003787> an error in typing? It's missing from the 7800 apparently but I've opened the config and there's no reference to it anywhere bar the KUID table?

Back