Page 218 of 232 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3466

Thread: Japan

Blog Entries

Hi all.

As you maybe know there is a new HF for TANE. Did anyone of you tried to install it?.

I have read in the TANE thread a message from Royb3b where it was reported that the whole JRH Shinkansen fleet went faulty due to the dependence on the Corona Red dependency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy3b3 View Post
    Hey guys,

For what it is worth. Yesterday after the HF1 upgrade and several database rebuilds, I had a total of 513 faulty assets/dependencies listed on Content Manager.

Today after deleting and re-downloading just two faulty dependencies,... <kuid:-25:1161> bb15000 and <kuid:-25:57> Gen DL500 , I now have 439 showing up as faulty.

Another 49 such as the JRH SHINKANSEN fleet are now faulty because they rely on <kuid2:38427:21010:1> corona red. I wasn't able to delete this particular asset, so they remain un-usable.

Maybe there is a way to fix these easily.

Cheers,
    Roy

Because I have not installed the new version yet (and probably will not do it either due to the fact that I'm not looking forward to repairing content) I ask the above mentioned question here. Is there any Japan Trainzer running the newest hot fix and how it the Japan content affected?

A second reason I will not install the the HF for know are the reported issues with draw distance and splines. So for the time being I will be on TANE SP2 without Hotfix.
    Last edited by pagroove; November 29th, 2017 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Added original message from Roy3b3

Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    Hi all.

As you maybe know there is a new HF for TANE. Did anyone of you tried to install it?.

I have read in the TANE thread a message from Royb3b where it was reported that the whole JRH Shinkansen fleet went faulty due to the dependence on the Corona Red dependency.

Because I have not installed the new version yet (and probably will not do it either due to the fact that I'm not looking forward to repairing content) I ask the above mentioned question here. Is there any Japan Trainzer running the newest hot fix and how it the Japan content affected.

A second reason I will not instal the the HF for know are the reported issues with draw distance and splines. So for the time being I will be on TANE SP2 without Hotfix.

Hi guys,

This is a copy of the thread which I posted on Australian Screenshots. I followed the instructions and all JRH Shinkansen on my Content Manager were repaired. All good. So far I am pleased with the results of HF1, but sometimes it's wise to wait and see whether any problems arise.

QUOTE: I've just had a response from the N3V team regarding the faulty asset
    <kuid2:38427:21010:1> corona red , which affects hundreds of rolling-stock.

Zec kindly replied,...

"Please try reverting this asset to original in Trainz Content (content manager). You can do this by locating the asset in Trainz Content, and then right click on the asset and click on 'revert to original'. "

All those trains are back on the road again, or should I say track.

Cheers,
    Roy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roy3b3 View Post
    Hi guys,

This is a copy of the thread which I posted on Australian Screenshots. I followed the instructions and all JRH Shinkansen on my Content Manager were repaired. All good. So far I am pleased with the results of HF1, but sometimes it's wise to wait and see whether any problems arise.

QUOTE: I've just had a response from the N3V team regarding the faulty asset
    <kuid2:38427:21010:1> corona red , which affects hundreds of rolling-stock.

Zec kindly replied,...

"Please try reverting this asset to original in Trainz Content (content manager). You can do this by locating the asset in Trainz Content, and then right click on the asset and click on 'revert to original'. "

All those trains are back on the road again, or should I say track.

Cheers,
    Roy
    Thanks Roy3b3. Thank you for replying so quickly .

Any Other Japan content that is not working? Maybe I will try upgrading on a new install. But that draw distance bug is not very nice. Especially now I am used to run my routes on a max 15 km distance just for the mountains etc. I am very curious if there will be a fix on the hot fix.

Wow that's gotta suck. What about the old japan stuff done by kenichiro? (The gas station, clothing store and the houses?) HIs tracks with cantenary isn't showing up on my layout like it did in 2006 (Only the cantanery shows up.) Think I'll just stick with good ole Traniz12 for now.

Hi Guys. I currently run the SP2,HF1. All works fine and nothing happen with all of japanese content here ,(include all of JRH Shinkansen content) since i apply the update. Also I still doesn't find the different beetwen older SP2 with the new hotfix servicepack .

"But I do have plans. NAPPING."

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    Out of curiosity kurotrick, what buildings are you using for your pics? Are they on the DLS or did you custom make them for the route?
    Mostly those are custom made. But, the rest are keimei's building and some interesting city blocks at the DLS.

Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    Thanks Roy3b3. Thank you for replying so quickly .

Any Other Japan content that is not working? Maybe I will try upgrading on a new install. But that draw distance bug is not very nice. Especially now I am used to run my routes on a max 15 km distance just for the mountains etc. I am very curious if there will be a fix on the hot fix.

New update works well on me sir!
    I assume that i don't find differences that differ this new update with the previous one. or maybe there are something wrong with my senses lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kurotrick View Post
    New update works well on me sir!
    I assume that i don't find differences that differ this new update with the previous one. or maybe there are something wrong with my senses lol
    Thank you all for the reports. Still before I do the update I will update the route in a .CDP.

We are now finishing Tokyo station. Hopefuly, this route will be ready before next year

Meanwhile @Otsuka...

Blog Entries

We are now finishing Tokyo station. Hopefuly, this route will be ready before next year

Meanwhile @Otsuka...

Superb work. Tokyo Station actually is recognizable now in the new version. Hope it will come soon. Do you guys develop some Densha De Go like sessions for it too ?
    Last edited by pagroove; December 1st, 2017 at 05:52 AM. Reason: spelling error

Meanwhile @Otsuka...

Beautiful work, wonderful detailing guys. I look forward to seeing this route.

Cheers,
    Roy

Blog Entries

2 new from me. Kitabiko North (KitaKitabiko). In the early morning. WIP.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

nice shots pagroov!! how about a vid showing that sunrise kinda like that A train 6 game?

E7 Series, Hokuriku Shinkansen on 513 Kagayaki services.

"But I do have plans. NAPPING."

Where is the E7 Series available please ?