Japan

Thanks guys. I am glad you like it.
Thanks kurotrick for photos and link. I will study it in detail.

Nice pics of the upcoming container termial matura. I do have a few questions though.
How would you back the locomotive out when it enters the yard? all of the tracks have bumpers and there doesn't seem to be a way for the locomotive to disconect and go the other way or run around. Would the train have to be backed into the yard?
What tracks are you using? I'm still collecting JR stuff and I lost most of it when my PC crashed. :(

Well it should work as follows: there is part at the start where is long electrified section. Electric loco should left it's cargo there and diesel loco should couple to it and move it to platform or another empty track.
Since my depot is small it should work. But i will try to build bigger one and build it according to photos.

I mostly use tracks from our guys from here. Some from hirochi some from andi and rizky.

Oh ok. It should work then. Hey I was trying to redownload Hiochi's EF Freight locos form the DLS but when I installed them The Red Pantograph was missing and was no longer avaiable on the DLS. It's the only kuid i need to make them work. Are there new versions of these freight locos around?

Oh ok. It should work then. Hey I was trying to redownload Hiochi's EF Freight locos form the DLS but when I installed them The Red Pantograph was missing and was no longer avaiable on the DLS. It's the only kuid i need to make them work. Are there new versions of these freight locos around?

I mean i have an asset called "EF81 Pantograph". I think its on the DLS

Remodeling 700 ==> 800

SHINKANSEN-800.jpg

I was asking myself about what happened to the 300 Series Shinkansen, I heard Keimei was going to make it. But i dont know if people are going to make a Replica of the 300 Series.
300px-JRW_Shinkansen_Series_300_F6.jpg

It would actually really cool if somebody made an Actual replica from the one from Train Simulator :D
Credit to Fan Railer :)

Last edited:
Ive realised the 700 Series shinkansen Body is roughly the same as the 300
so that can be a rebuild too. Though theres a problem the 700 Series Nose is Longer than the 300 Series

Last edited:
The last two surviving members of the iconic 6000 series of the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line were retired yesterday.

It was designed in 1968 (exactly 50 years ago) for the then-new Chiyoda Subway Line, entering in service in 1971.
A ground-breaking train at that time, it was the first in the world to switch from traditional resistor control to the electronic current chopper system.
It was also the first to use regenerative braking togheter with electrically-controlled air brakes.
It's distinctive asymmetrical front, with an emergency staircase hidden behind the door and a more spacious and comfortable cab, became the basis for all subway trains built afterwards.

Farewell at Ayase station.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23-6r8KbtR8

Thank you 6000 series!

6000_series.png

Last edited:
Hey guys. Download and try out my first session for Electro Island 4.0. in TANE. Have fun:
(it is now on the DLS).

It is a 46 minute long session with 4 stops.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

I am glad to announce that I completed the first in-cab interactive session for Electro Island in both SP2 and SP3 versions.

31333650658_e9e949fcc8_b.jpg
[/URL]Schermafbeelding 2018-10-09 om 20.20.09 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

In this session you will be driving an N700-8000 Shinkansen on a 10.00 o 'clock morning Sakura Express. Departure time from the yard at Shin Hanyo is 10:04. Just follow the instructions to the letter :cool: (it is a Japanese scenario and you don't want to depart too early or too late to avoid national Shame).

Have fun!

It is a DCC session so make sure you hold your hands on the < and > keys to increase or decrease speed otherwise the auto brake system will engage and tries to brake the train to 0. It is possible to catch speed back fast if you increase speed again with the > key.

Other features of the session are:

- Full announcements in Japanese and English. These where made with translation tools and free speech synthesis (HOVA).
- Nice oncoming traffic
- EIRS weather system Shane Turner Edition for Random weather with changeability about every 20 minutes
- ATC speed signals (an audible signal sounds when a new speed limit section is reached
- Other Shinkansen consists that you can save in other routes or configurations.
- Departure Alarm ala Densa de Go
- Door Closing sound

It is possible that in SP2 you will have to modify the Shinkansens config file to prevent excessive train sway. I will provide instructions later.

Please try out this sessions and let me know if you want to have more.
These are pretty tight and frantic sessions. I did however to include a penalty system so if you make a mistake or are slow then you can still try to complete the session. The session ends at Northropp Terminal.

Also free roam is still engaged. So if you are an experienced user you can still free roam. Don't forget to drive the train though. ;)

To prevent excessive sway in the train used by this session and get a better experience you maybe have to add these lines to the config file of the Shinkansen N700-8000.
You can add this lines to most highspeed trains by the way.

Code:
cabinsway                               0
disable-extra-track-sounds              1
suspension-stiffness                    1
suspension-damping                      1

Last edited:
Back