Japan

Little D&RGW route

Conny Glad to see you're back. Really miss all of your outstanding work. Anything on that little D&RGW route you were working on last year? Those screenshots you posted of that route were the most spectacular ones I have ever seen.:) :)

Regards,

Mike

Brilliant! I'm not really in to Japanese railways, but your work is great.

Andrew :)

same here, if this route will be REL we talken next year? normaly im a USA trainzer but i recently started a QR and japan.......thing, this is somthing i want to see more of.........the sentanals found my brodcasting station, I gota go

Hello All :)

Well ,here the second Level of my creations of shinkansen Trains , the first JR0 Kodama obtained some corrections .
New is the Series JR 100 the next shinkansen after Series JR0 . The JR 100 have Restaurant with two-level.

kodama8.jpg

kodama7.jpg

they are not perfect but is my first Rolling stock for Trainz with gmax :).Somthing I have to do for finish this Trains.

My Layouts , hm , For next time I will learning to build with gmax , Layouts are secundary , also I will build in the future content for my layouts alone :).

Best regards and thx for the kindly answers

Conny

Hello All :)

Well ,here the second Level of my creations of shinkansen Trains , the first JR0 Kodama obtained some corrections .
New is the Series JR 100 the next shinkansen after Series JR0 . The JR 100 have Restaurant with two-level.

kodama8.jpg

kodama7.jpg

they are not perfect but is my first Rolling stock for Trainz with gmax :).Somthing I have to do for finish this Trains.

My Layouts , hm , For next time I will learning to build with gmax , Layouts are secundary , also I will build in the future content for my layouts alone :).

Best regards and thx for the kindly answers

Conny

Super sweet! I have only one question what's the shadow on the doors of the JR0? For a first attempt I'm stumped. I personally think you lying it's you 18th or more...lol

Now where did they hide that drool mop??? oh well doesn't matter I need a new keyboard now :) really nice. you planning any more?

peter

oh almost forgot (hate to ask this but...) when are they coming out?

:eek: I just bit a hole in my monitor!:eek: I love the 100 series.:D (one went past me while I was visiting Ueno on my vacation)
A lot of people would love to get their hands on these trainz. Great work!

:cool: Claude

Beautiful, truly excellent conny! :D :) :eek:

I missing the famous shinkansen JR 0 , the Kodama from 1967 , an chance you build this Train? OK , here my shots....

http://www.redfernworkshopz.blogspot.com/ had something about the Japanese Shinkansen...
here's a quote re japanese trainz, from Wylie

There has been some discussion on the Trainz forums recently about Japanese trains and routes, with a few new items being worked on. This is something close to my heart, since my wife is Japanese, and we have close ties to Japan. Much like my reasons for building NSW trains, I'd love to build some Japanese ones too, since there is virtually nothing available to date.

Yes, I know about the two Shinkansen (Bullet Trains) on TrainzLuvr, but those are a few cars short of a train set, and have other problems as well. There are also two 500 Series Shinkansen on the DLS by Tesla and Votkov. The one by Votkov looks promising but I havnt tried it yet. If I can repair the faults reported by 2K6, it may be the only one which is complete.

Alex

Edit - For some reason, I didn't see the 2nd and 3rd pages... and didn't notice those Shinkansen construction screenshots. Oh well

Last edited:
Hi

thx for the kindly words , here the third of my shinkansen series the JR 200 (green) this Train was build for the north railroads in Japan he has some other details.also I have build some little instruments in the cabs of the Trains. for finish must build interieur of all trains this is difficult but I have help. when the Trains finish I want give it to DLS , but it's need some weeks.

here the pics from JR200

kodama11.jpg

kodama10.jpg

regards

conny

The look real good. One thing tho. I believe that the plow on the 200 and 0 needs to be a bit steeper. here's what I mean:
Actual
200e.jpg

Yours:
kodama10.jpg

peter

I fell stupid asking this, will there be a custom cab or custom sounds. I am not begging or anything I just would like to know. You are really on a roll. Great job!

I fell stupid asking this, will there be a custom cab or custom sounds. I am not begging or anything I just would like to know. You are really on a roll. Great job!
I'm not sure about the cab, I'm guessing based on my knowlege of conny's other works that yes they willl have a custom cab, but no garuntees. as for the sounds; my best guess is that it will use the same ones as the other shinkansens.

any idea when this will be released?
I haven't heard anything about release dates. so please every one DO NOT bug her about it. I don't make that much stuff but I know I would become very discouraged if everyoone was screaming at me for a realease date. It will be done when it is.

Conny thats INCREIDBLE, hope it will be for UTC aswell! I am DYING to have this!!!!!!!!! *Drooling*
Probably not. Conny's NEC was for 06 (maybe 04) and used sp4 content so that would eliminate her from making it for anything pre-04 (unless she really wanted to)

peter

Back