Japan

While the rolling stock is not Japanese the route is <kuid2:429398:100003:13> Japan - Model Trainz and is my favorite place to display these. This route has tons of shelf space and a great work table. :D

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Is there something like this available as freeware? I mean such display shelves layout.

Is there something like this available as freeware? I mean such display shelves layout.

I think there are some shelves on the DLS, you might need to search under "huge". The shelves on the Japan Model Trainz route were constructed from individual narrow splines with invisible track splines on them. It must have been some very difficult work.

For more possibilities you might check out other Model Trainz Routes, there are quite a few. Finding ones with shelves might take awhile. You could also check out the Model Trainz thread and screenshot thread.

I would more like a shelve which has the layout of a stand (tribune?)

|_
...|_
......|_
.........|_

The height between two levels from the one above is too low.

Last edited:

D-ATC (Digital Automatic Train Control) Signaling system test.
for who don't know about ATC system, here :ATC_Wikipedia
This system is currently enabled on Shinkansen lines and also some busy lines in Japan such as Yamanote-line, Keihin-tohoku line, etc.

These images below shows how D-ATC system work also compared with Conventional ATC System.
hirao-safety-technology-of-railway-signalling-7.jpg

japan-46-728.jpg

Like I said on Youtube, I'm really expecting for those scripts to be released, I'm currently doing some japanese trains and if TRS2019 is improved, I might be coming back to Trainz. :) Keep it up!

@Rizky:

You are really doing some pioneering Trainz work. Maybe an idea to contact N3V about it to see if they could include those scripts in the Next Trainz? (also the pneumatic braking?). Great work.

@ricard : Thank You :3
@bolea : I've applied a pneumatic brake system to hirochi's stuff like E233 and E235. I wonder is it okay to reupload them or I must contact hirochi first ?
@pagrove : If N3Vs want to add a new braking system to TRS2019 as a main feature which can applied by content creator who don't have any programming skill, my script will be useless I think. And if they want to take my script, It will be scripted train only which have that braking system.

Btw, the weakness of this script is it will work only in Cab Mode and doesn't have the fixed HUD, So It must be difficult to control the train if player doesn't inside interior.

I also planned to make another Japanese security system like :
ATS-S with bell and chime (Already finished and it will be included on 223 series in Hanwa line project),
ATS-P (Similar to ATS-S but the driver doesn't have to confirm the alarm, the train itself will be automatically follow speed pattern and stop in front of red signal),
D-ATC(Currently in development),
ATACS (Idk it possible in trainz or not, This system will be possible If there a script which can detect the distance between current train and preceding train),
TASC(This system allows the train automatically stop at right place on station with platform gate installed, It seems easy to implement, I'll try later)

It looks very promising and yeah if you add it to hirochi one and you want to upload them contact him :wave:

Rizky Adiputra, these are some great models you have made. Thank you for making and sharing them with us. :)

I tried downloading all the models you uploaded on Google drive. I used the password you shared but I am having a problem with 3 of them, the ATC _Seibu6000.cdp., the ATC_Seibu 20000.cdp, and the ATC- TM 05\05_Tozai.cdp. Even though I put in the password, it says it is a corrupt file or wrong password. The password worked for the other files and I tried redownloading the files again, but got the same problem. ?
Can anyone else confirm if there is an issue with these three sets?

Keep up the great work!

Gisa ^^

@bolea : I've applied a pneumatic brake system to hirochi's stuff like E233 and E235. I wonder is it okay to reupload them or I must contact hirochi first ?

Erm as far as I know, if it's via script, then no, I understand that there ain't such need, now, if you modified enginespec or some files created by hirochi... Then yes, maybe you should contact him, but however, if it's something as minor as this, if I was hirochi, I wouldn't mind at all, as it's an improve in the physics of the train. :)

Erm as far as I know, if it's via script, then no, I understand that there ain't such need, now, if you modified enginespec or some files created by hirochi... Then yes, maybe you should contact him, but however, if it's something as minor as this, if I was hirochi, I wouldn't mind at all, as it's an improve in the physics of the train. :)

You're all wrong, even if he doesn't modify the hirochi assets but added his then he still needs his permission as he modified hirochi's asset even by adding personal stuff

The C62 (I think that was what this locomotive is,can't remember right.) I used,it stood up quite well detail wise considering it's a TRS2004/06 asset.

Back