Japan

I wonder if the Series 12 & 14 passenger cars, plus the emus E231, E233, E259, and E531 going to get repaired since Im having bug issues?:confused:

Gorgeous route, Rizky! I attempted to download the 205-1000 from your website but it seems the link for the dependencies has expired so I could only get these atmosphere shots.

therock_5b1a09f242ea6.jpg

therock_5b1a09f21c012.jpg

therock_5b1a09f1f0995.jpg

therock_5b1a09f1cfa1b.jpg

therock_5b1a09f18b3f4.jpg

Also- hopefully this isn't too bad of a place to ask the question, but I'm looking for KiHa 140 sets (preferably in the 2000 white/blue color) as well as KiHa 31's. Are any of these available for trainz?
I'm also on the lookout for DD51's if there are any 3rd party ones that aren't on the DLS.

Cool and tremendeous work! now we finally have Japanese Real Scale route for free:wave:
さすがねえ、リスキーさん!

Works now. Thank You.
There are only cab cars (w and w/o panto). Is there possible to get also intermediate cars?

Last edited:
Works now. Thank You.
There are only cab cars (w and w/o panto). Is there possible to get also intermediate cars?

Actually, the Nambu Branch Line 205-1000 series is a 2-car set, so it has no intermediate cars.

ejr205-1000.jpg

Also- hopefully this isn't too bad of a place to ask the question, but I'm looking for KiHa 140 sets (preferably in the 2000 white/blue color) as well as KiHa 31's. Are any of these available for trainz?
I'm also on the lookout for DD51's if there are any 3rd party ones that aren't on the DLS.

There are two types of "KiHa 140":

One is the JR Hokkaido version wich is part of the KiHA 141 family (KiHa 140, 141, 142, 143 and 144).

jrh_dc141_02_1.jpg

This (specifically the KiHa 141 version) was made by JTrainz as a free content.

The other is the JR Kyushu version wich is a derivative of the very large KiHa 40 family:

jrkiha1402039.jpg

It has not yet been made for trainz, but it could be reskinned from a generic KiHa 40 by Keimei.

The KiHa 31 has not yet been made for trainz:

img1ad134ad168v63.jpeg

On the DLS there is a similar DMU, the KiHa 54 (Hokkaido variant).

dc54-5b.jpg

Differences (besides color scheme) are doors (sliding on the 54s, autobus-style on the 31s) and window arrangment.

The DD51 is avaible for trainz, in the original JNR color scheme.

It can be downloaded from trainz.luvr.net

http://trainz.luvr.net/downloads-outside.php?min=25&disp=rs

(19th entry from the top of the list)

The other is the JR Kyushu version wich is a derivative of the very large KiHa 40 family:
. . .
It has not yet been made for trainz, but it could be reskinned from a generic KiHa 40 by Keimei.

The KiHa 31 has not yet been made for trainz:
. . .
On the DLS there is a similar DMU, the KiHa 54 (Hokkaido variant).
. . .
Differences (besides color scheme) are doors (sliding on the 54s, autobus-style on the 31s) and window arrangment.
Ah, I see. I was thinking of the Kyushu version. Many thanks for the information on what's available!

It appears the DD51 on trainzluvr is the same one as is on the DLS by kenichiro, which has been modeled to standard gauge track. I'll have to look into what can be done about this :)

Congratulations on your release Rizky. Finally more good routes released. :). I didn't got the chance to try it out due to work but will try very soon. From the screenshots it looks fantastic.

13896874825_fdb0f94701_b.jpg

The coach behind it is also an American import.

At first look i tought "what does the California Railroad Museum has to do with Japan?", then i saw the ED17 in the background.

After all, there is a prototype for evrything...*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JGR_Class_7100

Seems a fairly simple reskin that could be made starting of any "old-west" style loco such as the Tachter Perkins (altough it's 4-6-0 and not 2-6-0).

*Quote born on JNSforum (Japanese Railway Modelling) regarding weird operation or compositions.

Back