Japan

Today progress, finished 2 of 16 train.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
A quick test with the Hokkaido Shinkansen E5 H5 Repaint. Original Train by Hirochi and repaint by Alexmaria. I wanted to test a section of my new Shinkansen Route from Sumoto Station to Kitabiko station through the city of Asadaka. Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0 is a fantasy route that I'm buidling. Bear in mind that this is work in progress and that the Trainz a new Era version shown here has bugs. Especially the tunnel light bug is annoying.

That's a pretty awesome video pagroov!! Is the tilting feature new to the train or for the TANE program. The white circle in the tunnel. is that the bug you were refering to? I thought it was the trains headlights. your new layout is coming along great!!

That's a pretty awesome video pagroov!! Is the tilting feature new to the train or for the TANE program. The white circle in the tunnel. is that the bug you were refering to? I thought it was the trains headlights. your new layout is coming along great!!

The tilting is ( I believe, think, guess) is in the script file that Hiroshi made. It is a bit weird because I believe the E5 doesn't tilt. But maybe the Icarus version does :hehe:.
The bug in the headlights is that it is way too bright. In earlier versions this of TANE this was better.

:D

Last edited:
The tilting is ( I believe, think, guess) is in the script file that Hiroshi made. It is a bit weird because I believe the E5 doesn't tilt.
:D

I would rather using new feature of tilting track in T:ANE for make train tilting.

yeah nice work mang!! Hey will the LED display in the third pic be animated?

Those pics are from low poly interior which included on default mesh. So it's not animated, but it think I'll make the animated version on HD Interior mode which separated from exterior mesh.

@Rizky_Adiputra I will buy it without any hesitation :D

Thanks, But I think it still looks not worth to be a payware content.

The lastest screenshot from my N700S

Screenshot_867.jpg

Screenshot_866.jpg

Screenshot_868.jpg

Screenshot_869.jpg

I would rather using new feature of tilting track in T:ANE for make train tilting.

Yes that. But it tilts by itself the E5. I did nothing to tilt it. :).

Thanks, But I think it still looks not worth to be a payware content.

NOT worth it? :eek: You are being far to modest. It looks FANTASTIC (in capitals). But I am grateful for this as freeware:D.
Remember that I have an Enginesound for it on the DLS (it is already on the DLS).

Well in T:ANE the track super elevation is enough and is this N700 titling in real life ?

Yes, Because the shinkansen passes the bend at very high speed, so both track and train tilting for reduce the centrifugal force.

NOT worth it? :eek: You are being far to modest. It looks FANTASTIC (in capitals). But I am grateful for this as freeware:D.
Remember that I have an Enginesound for it on the DLS (it is already on the DLS).

Thank you very much for Enginesound :)
Actually I'm not planning for make this content to be a freeware, sorry.

Oh ya, I have finished the complete version of E7 / W7 Series Shinkansen.
download here...

Sorry If I can't including all of dependencies..
Password clue : -fastest service in hokuriku shinkansen, -written using hiragana, -or you can send pm to me if you're give up.

28337379_1643092175779598_4367260381241883520_o.jpg

Enjoy..

Rizky

Yes, Because the shinkansen passes the bend at very high speed, so both track and train tilting for reduce the centrifugal force.
Actually I'm not planning for make this content to be a freeware, sorry.
Enjoy..

Rizky

Oooo I spoiled it :':)':)'(.

Well whatever you decide on it either Freeware, Payware or Donationware then just make sure that we can buy it or download it properly. I'm looking forward to this one.

But just don't go on the route like J-Trainz and that is to promise content within a certain timeframe that you can't meet. (in case of my order of his E3 he promised 2 weeks and it is now two years with only a few pics on his website. And for that I paid 40 euro. And still did not receive my train)

Thank you for the final E7 :D.

Last edited:
I downloaded it without the password lol you just have to get a software that unzip without the password needed :hehe:

It sounds like fraud, if I may say, total disgrace.

// Erik from Sweden

Maybe. I don't know. It seems that JTrainz is still working on many things but has a too high workload. It is not that I care for a long wait but I think you should be totally honest with your customers that a deadline can't be met. It is as simple as that.

I still want J-Trainz to succeed. Both on the enhanced Yamanote and on the E3 let that be clear. But I learn't from my mistake and never pay in advance anymore for content.

Did you send him an email ? In compensation you could ask them some discount or free trainsets

Back