Page 177 of 307 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 4598

Thread: Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Rizky_Adiputra View Post
    Thanks...
    yes, i made it myself, but it's still short layout.
    I asked because I taught it was the recent Yamanote Line by JTrainz, but this look really better, really good work!

The route is coming along nicely, although I haven't got as much scenery up as I had hoped in the past few days. Hopefully I can get some other things in such as animated people and animals (birds & bugs) sounds such as cicadas and some signals. I hopefully will be able to learn 3D modeling to be able to make some of the trains that run along here.
    Last edited by titanicchristo; August 2nd, 2016 at 10:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by titanicchristo View Post
    The route is coming along nicely, although I haven't got as much scenery up as I had hoped in the past few days. Hopefully I can get some other things in such as animated people and animals (birds & bugs) sounds such as cicadas and some signals. I hopefully will be able to learn 3D modeling to be able to make some of the trains that run along here.
    Nice route titanicchristo ! ,keep your great work!
    Is that Uchibo line btw ?

Yes it is the Uchibo Line, I'm glad you like it!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by titanicchristo View Post
    Yes it is the Uchibo Line, I'm glad you like it!
    Yes very nice progress on your route tianicchristo. Looks detailed.

Pretty impressive work on your route so far titanicchristo!! Just how large or small is it? a few miles?
    Well I got the tracks working and Ritzys new train up and running next to Hirochi's Gotta fix the cab view on Ritzy,s cause it's way too high.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Railshuttle: Right now its about 5km (3 miles) by the time it's complete It should be around 120km (75 miles) and you should get some good urban and rural Japan scenes.
    Update: I've got some signals into the area, although they aren't gantry signals like they should be but I'll make do right now. I need to adjust the roads a bit and find some textures for around the houses. I hope to start learning blender soon so maybe I"ll make some signs such as speed boards, obstruction indicators, railroad crossings, and stop boards, just need to find some good tutorials on how to use blender first . See ya soon!
    Last edited by titanicchristo; August 4th, 2016 at 10:31 PM.

75 miles sounds like a good long route titanicchristo. You could have two terminal big cities on both ends with a third mid sized or large city in the middle and lots of smaller suburban rural stations along the way. Yeah I vouch for some JR style gantry signals and animated railroad crossings for the narrow gauged tracks of JR.
    Oh, If you are gonna make the route big you should save progress and make back up copies because I'm sure with all the detailing and time you're putting into the route, the last thing you want is your computer screwing up and wiping out all your hard work. Good luck to you on your route though.

Blog Entries

Nice pics.

Here are some of the recent trains in action .

Blog Entries

Did anyone bought the payware Yamanote line from J-Trainz already? I wonder how it looks and performs. It is on my wishlist but I'm curious. .
    Last edited by pagroove; August 11th, 2016 at 08:47 AM.

Nice pics pagroov. I wonder if Hirochi would consider reskinning the limited express train in the second pic in the cream and maroon livery.

Blog Entries

I went ahead and ordered the Yamanote Line + Train pack from J-Trainz. It is currently in order processing status. 'Exited'

Blog Entries

reskins kuha113,115

Blog Entries

Nice ones Hirochi

Awesome!! The 113 and 115 kuhas look great!!