Japan

Merry christmas to All of you!:cool:

Thank you kurotrick. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I just watched your recent video and the work you've put into this route is truly amazing. I love your track and catenary detail it is superb.
To avoid long-distance buildings 'popping-in' in driver mode, you might try extending the draw-distance to 8000 or 10000 when recording the video. This would give greater depth to the overall image.

Cheers,
Roy

Did some field testing of my final route on the S.I.R.L West Sanito add on. This is the second half of the Line that starts at Horida and goes to Saturus Airport. Thus the use of the NEX. Enjoy and Happy New Year.
9d69d9024ef80690fc45f9a0eac866e5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you kurotrick. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I just watched your recent video and the work you've put into this route is truly amazing. I love your track and catenary detail it is superb.
To avoid long-distance buildings 'popping-in' in driver mode, you might try extending the draw-distance to 8000 or 10000 when recording the video. This would give greater depth to the overall image.

Cheers,
Roy

Unfortunately if i set my view distance to 15000 the FPS-drop will ruin the video lol

btw the japanese i posted means "I would like it if someone made the hankyu takarazuka line for trainz"

An while back I already announced I was going to do the Kyoto - Kobe section of hankyu (along with shinkansen and jr west) so it's very possible I might do the Hankyu Takarazuka Main line afterwards, it's going to take quite an while though since I plan to finish some other routes before this.

Using the shortcut Tokyo-Ueno through Kanda - Akihabara this goes above the Shinkanshen tracks.
7f2d0e2f61e0ca92f6fcefb97744ee17.jpg

Shinagawa Junction
80ec10b7e098f28097a036dde5999326.jpg

Rushing in and out from/through Ueno-Eki
c91f9faf11e1d8dce1ab160219872659.jpg

Living in Ichikawa, Chiba now, I actually can't wait for the reworked Yamanote... and kinda wished someone would do Chuo-Sobu(Local)/Sobu(Rapid) or Keisei xD

nice pics kurotrick. Do you plan on adding or making any signals for the layout? Looking at the second pic, there is definatly a criss cross crash senario with all those trains running thrugh there. LOL!!

Living in Ichikawa, Chiba now, I actually can't wait for the reworked Yamanote... and kinda wished someone would do Chuo-Sobu(Local)/Sobu(Rapid) or Keisei xD

My friend did chuo-sobu sen layout. But i haven't seen him for a while now. He doesn't show up here because he is using the pirated Trainz Version.

If i see later, i'll tell him to share his layout.

nice pics kurotrick. Do you plan on adding or making any signals for the layout? Looking at the second pic, there is definatly a criss cross crash senario with all those trains running thrugh there. LOL!!

We haven't figured out on adding signals or not because Yamanote is using ATC. The funny part is, whenever i created a scenario, it is always ended with bugs. lol. Then i went back to surveyor and did some edits. The bugs wont go away. This would not allow us to release the route on time btw.

Coming very soon Yamanotesen 1970 JNR era Layout. I am going to relase this personally as a freeware content. While we are waiting for the New Yamanote Line.
This is because we are still working hard on creating sessions. Pardon :'(
a9134221201f9da1ac7810717d6b4b5d.jpg

This route will take you through 1950-1970's around Tokyo. Firstly this will contain Tokyo-Osaki.
This early january;)

Nice! I like to hear from you how it is living in Japan. Do you like it? etc. I'il go to Japan in 2018 :D. Can't wait already.:).

Back