Japan

Thanks for your reply Kurotrick.
I asked this question once before -
Would Jtrainz consider packaging their scenery content into a package or packages and making them available to those of us who don't want full Japanese routes.
Some of the scenery is excellent and will fit any number of different layouts.
I'm sure you would get some sales.
All the best
NickE
I think we have already have one on our website. This route contains 2 major objects consisting Andi(Jtrainz) and Rizky Adiputra(YakinikuKlepon). I think maybe we can think about putting more stuffs on sale. But, we can do nothing about Rizky Adiputra's asset, all depends on him :cool:

Tokyu 9000 Last Run :cool:
16c87fa70301c127a5b2108b920f369e.jpg

Nice pics all.

BTW guys. Did yo know a new Densha de Go is coming out? Actually it is the Old Densha the Go Final with upgraded textures called Densha de Go Plug and play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Xs-3qUo3I

N3v should hire some nice train girl like in the video to to sell Trainz a new Era in Japan. :D I bet their market share would go up.

Cool!! So you just plug the controller into any HD tv and you have the game? My only wish is that they could've expanded the Tokaido line past Kobe and maybe add the Sanin line form the first game. Still. Did you see the one with the big cab room?!! It's like you are really in the cab of the train with front and side views!!

Ah no. On my layout the S.I.R.L it's much like pagroove's electoro island a freelance fantasy route (A very massive one) which both JR trains and larger USA trains run on The Non JR lines refers to the larger USA trains and the JR lines refers to the smaller JR trains. I've been using the Non JR signals for the JR lines and was kinda hoping someone would make the actual gantry signals for the JR lines

Tokaido Shinkanshen:cool:

bonus: Some chicks are hanging out to see trains in Tamachi:D

Nice. This week I have some time to finish of the new section. We should have more of those KDB figures. They are nice.
Question I have 2 types of Cherry blossom trees in my routes. Do you guys know of other types that fit the Japan scene well ( no speedtrees).

I agree. more KDB anime figures!!
What about the japanese pine trees? They're static and won't screw up the frame rate like those accursed speed trees. NZR trees work pretty good too.

@ Kurotrik: Indeed very cute:
@ Rizky: Splendid. How did you get those reflecting water on the Road. Excellent. Also I spot the Toky Station Building Great!

Here are 3 new from we. Working on the Kita Kitabiko station area and depot:

6a9a235b39b8580a3427d4d6a68a7176.png
[/URL][/IMG]

ea98fa2a9545b7409d086fa15a4b5409.png
[/URL][/IMG]

9480530cc99f712d1b1907598dea3869.png
[/URL][/IMG]

@Pagroove : Nice work pagroove ! I like those laytrack.
I got the reflecting effect from editing the shader script [\resources\E2\Shaders]. So the water don't have any transparency, just reflection effect.

Here, another screen from Marunouchi district, Chiyoda.

Great shot of Tokyo Station Rizky - I made a model using Sketchup etc but no where near as good as this one in the pic - will this model be available in a future route?

Great shot of Tokyo Station Rizky - I made a model using Sketchup etc but no where near as good as this one in the pic - will this model be available in a future route?

Thanks butler57, Yes It will be available in a future. But it will not as freeware content, sorry.

What are the reflection areas on the street for? Bug or something intentional?

It's not a bug, Just trying to make after rain effect to road.

ce14ef76b76939e7ffae1d65166a0d25.png
[/URL][/IMG] I know it's been a long time since I posted some pics and with good reason. I've been hard at work expanding the city of Horida on my layout. The first two pics are form the old 2006 version of trainz while the other pics are what's going on now in trainz12.
The city will be expanded and now host another terminal for the new Horida-Browns Shopping mall commuter line that is now fully operational. It's non JR by the way. Sharing the new Horida terminal is the JR line that will go form Horida to West Sanito and a future airport in that area. The Sanito line itself is going to get a massive upgrade as for some reason the origianl tracks are not showing up!! The city of Horida will also get an industrial park with a new bottled water plant and an intermodel terminal that will be shared with the JR container freight trains bound for West Sanito as well. Take care everyone and have a safe and happy season!!
Pagroov: Where did you get the blue trains in the pictures you posted? Would they work for trainz 12? I really could use them for my "Blue Line"

Back