Japan

Creepy JR203:hehe:
2eea622d948e3ea36f0cf4960a928428.jpg

Since Rizky has shown magnificent progress with his ueno, so i'm going to post as well,
here are shots from Shinagawa and Tamachi. I am still working on it tho'.
eddfe0bab7bfdafef3dc47744b6f815a.jpg

82758e556fa7317add94a87a98f47970.jpg
810ce3349d97d9e5ed6f3228388e14a9.jpg

Now we're waiting for Andi to finish his Osaki then we're ready to go! ^^

Bonus: Some folks are hanging out in Shinagawa:D
ba28119cbc0a6c5968377ac2022bed60.jpg

Well... it's not quite Initial D considering it isnt Touge Racing... I'd say Wangan Midnight would come closer to that, but that is one heck of an easter egg in the route!

Wonderful screenshots Rizky. I love the work you've produced.

Is this route available for download?

Cheers,
Roy

Wonderful screenshots Rizky. I love the work you've produced.
Is this route available for download?
Roy

Thank you Roy3b3. That route is still WIP, and it's including some payware objects inside. So It can't be released as a freeware.
Just wait for the freeware route that I and my team still work on it. The name is Noto railway.

Does anyone here know where can I get some japanese train blueprints?

Type "形式図" on google images search, then you can find out something that make you surprise.

Also these websites maybe can help you :
kitekinet.jp/pen/index.html
traincglib.web.fc2.com/daisya_dt.html
kakeyama.image.coocan.jp

The Roads on several Japanese screenshots are very good.
They don't seem to be clearly available on the DLS.
Are the roads generally available?
Kurotrick - the city road on your excellent shot is a beauty - is it available.
It's a pleasure to follow the wonderful posts you are all sharing with us. Thanks.
Cheers
NickE

The Roads on several Japanese screenshots are very good.
They don't seem to be clearly available on the DLS.
Are the roads generally available?
Kurotrick - the city road on your excellent shot is a beauty - is it available.
It's a pleasure to follow the wonderful posts you are all sharing with us. Thanks.
Cheers
NickE

Thankyou, umm it doesn't available at the DLS. It comes with the Payware route called "Yamanote 2.0". Upgraded Version of the first Yamanote released by Jtrainz.
Soon will be released, we are now currently getting the route ready to be driven.

Cheers,

Type "形式図" on google images search, then you can find out something that make you surprise.

Also these websites maybe can help you :
kitekinet.jp/pen/index.html
traincglib.web.fc2.com/daisya_dt.html
kakeyama.image.coocan.jp

Thanks Rizky, I knew about those websites already, great surprise with those kanjis and google! :D

ほんとに、どもありがとうございますリズキさん!:D

Great work @ all. You guys are really blasting away with screenshots :D. I have some new updates in the pipeline but the area that I'm working on is not ready (due to RL interference :hehe:). Next week I have some free time. But even then it will probably not on your level although I'm aiming for a lower detail level in my route because it is mainly a Shinkansen route with a mainline besides it.

Thanks for your reply Kurotrick.
I asked this question once before -
Would Jtrainz consider packaging their scenery content into a package or packages and making them available to those of us who don't want full Japanese routes.
Some of the scenery is excellent and will fit any number of different layouts.
I'm sure you would get some sales.
All the best
NickE

Nice screenshots gang!! I hope to have some soon though they won't be as super detailed as the ones seen. Been making progress on the non JR part of my SIRL though. Need more J-buildings and RR signals. mainly the real JR rail gantry signals.

Great work @ all. You guys are really blasting away with screenshots :D. I have some new updates in the pipeline but the area that I'm working on is not ready (due to RL interference :hehe:). Next week I have some free time. But even then it will probably not on your level although I'm aiming for a lower detail level in my route because it is mainly a Shinkansen route with a mainline besides it.

hello pagroove, that's interesting! please do share your work pics to us! :p

Back