Japan

There is no 2100 series neither Keikyu railway stuff at all.

Japanese rolling stock on the DLS almost exclusively from JR East (hardly even JR West).
Private railway companies rolling stock was made by Keimei, but mostly a few Kansai area trains such as Hankyu 2300 and 2800, Keihan 8800, 9000 and 1000 and few Keihan stuff (Otsu Line 800 series).

The 2100 is something that i would love to see in trainz, just only to play with their "singing inverters"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Aw_r4ZOZc&t=37s

But do not worry. In the meantime you can race angist also a Shikoku 2000 series (somewhere in the climax stage, by Hirochi), Keihan 800 series (third episode of burning stage, by Keimei), also if you're willing to spend something, you can repaint Jtrainz Keihan 8000 series (http://jtrainzstore.com/en/home/21-keihan-8000.html) into the two-tone green racer EMU of the Keihan sisters.

Nice trains and those sounds are among the best. I also wouldn't mind to see some Keikyu trains in trainz. In other news. I got a newsletter from J-trainz stating that the E3-Shinkansen (which I ordered last year) is finally making some progress so I hope it will be out in not a too short time. I don't mind waiting though as it is better not to rush the release. But yeah...exited to see a commissioned train on the rails.

For me:

I'm working on 2 projects:

Project 1: A Tane version of Electro Island. This will be a great version of Electro Island. It now looks so superb in the new engine. Will post some screenshots soon.
Project 2: The Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0. When finished it will be a great Shinkansen route. But it now also features a mainline, metro lines and etc...

As I do aso browse other forums (like JNS) it seems that many people who like Japanese content don't know that Trainz is probably now the train simulator with the most Japanese Content. Although BVE has also a lot. But maybe it will be worth to post there also some screenshots. Jtrainz started a topic there.

So Have a nice day all. Gonna start trainz within a short while to build further on the Icarus Shinkansen.

Nice trains and those sounds are among the best. I also wouldn't mind to see some Keikyu trains in trainz.

I would like make them, but with my current sketchup skills i'm limited to 1970s-boxy-stainless steel trains.
In the works i have the 3000 series of the Nagoya Municipal Subway Tsurumai Line, the 3D is complete, i only need to put it on bogeys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagoya_Municipal_Subway_3000_series

As I do aso browse other forums (like JNS) it seems that many people who like Japanese content don't know that Trainz is probably now the train simulator with the most Japanese Content. Although BVE has also a lot. But maybe it will be worth to post there also some screenshots. Jtrainz started a topic there.

I'm a JNSForum user too (username is "Socimi").

Jtrainz topic in JNSforum is mere advertisment for the new content and the discount sales.

Been working hard on the Asadaka section of the Icarus shinkansen. Asadaka is a large fantasy city North of Kitabiko.

Asadaka Metro depot on the right. In the middle is the Icarus Shinkansen with an E5- trainset en route to Icaruco. (the Northernmost city of the map). On the left is the Icarus Mainline. that runs parallel for large parts of the route.

Icarus201708p2.png

Asadaka metro depot in the morning:

Icarus201708p1.png

Asadaka Shinkansen Station looking North. On the left are the Asadaka metro, a yet to be named local line. On the right of the station is the Icarus Mainline.

Icarus201708p3.png

An E5-Shinkansen bound for Shin Hanyo. coming in from the North. A diesel loc is parked on a special siding.

Icarus201708p4.png

There is no 2100 series neither Keikyu railway stuff at all.

Japanese rolling stock on the DLS almost exclusively from JR East (hardly even JR West).
Private railway companies rolling stock was made by Keimei, but mostly a few Kansai area trains such as Hankyu 2300 and 2800, Keihan 8800, 9000 and 1000 and few Keihan stuff (Otsu Line 800 series).

The 2100 is something that i would love to see in trainz, just only to play with their "singing inverters"

Actually Keikyu is one of my current projects I am creating for trainz but this will take quite some time till it's finished since it will be even better detailed then the Japan - Model Trainz route I made and I am also creating it together with some other routes which I will keep as an surprice till it's near completion.
The only thing I will say about the other routes is that one will be an model style layout again only larger, 3 are located in the jr west area of Japan (Meaning it can be jr west but also other private railways in the area) and 3 including keikyu in the greater tokyo area which again can be jr east or other private railways in the area, so quite some projects.

Since I have been learning 3d for an while I probably will create most of the objects and trains the projects require myself.

Last edited:
Below are list of my project that I still finished half of them, I think I'll put them all to my website.

Private Railway

Sotetsu 1100 Series
Sotetsu 1000 (Green) Series
Sotetsu 1100 (Blue) Series

JR East

*E231 Series
JE E231-0 Chuo-Sobu line
JE E231-0 Joban line
JE E231-500 Yamanote line
JE E231-500 Chuo-Sobu line
JE E231-1000 Ueno-Tokyo line

*E233 Series
JR E233-0 Chuo line
JR E233-1000 Keihin-Tohoku line
JR E233-3000 Ueno-Tokyo Line
JR E233-5000 Keiyo line
JR E233-6000 Yokohama line
JR E233-7000 Saikyo line
JR E233-8000 Nambu line

*201 Series
201 Chuo/Ome/Itsukaichi line
201 Keiyo line
201 Chuo-Sobu line

*205 Series
JR 205-0 Yamanote line
JR 205-0 Keihin-Tohoku line
JR 205-0 Saikyo line
JR 205-0 Yokohama line
JR 205-0 Musashino line
JR 205-0 Keiyo line
JR 205-0 Nambu line
--
JR 205-1000 Nambu Brach line
JR 205-1100 Tsurumi line
JR 205-1200 Nambu line
JR 205-3000 Kawagoe/Hachiko line
JR 205-3100 Senseki line

*E257 Series
E257-0 Azusa/Kaiji Chuo main line

*E531 Series
E531 Ueno-Tokyo/Joban/Mito line

JR West

*201 Series
201 Osaka Loop line
201 Kyoto line
201 Yamatoji line

*205 Series
JR 205-0 Tokaido main line
JR 205-0 Tokaido main/Hanwa line

Special Train

E001 Shiki-Shima Train Suite

//

Below are list of my project that I still finished half of them, I think I'll put them all to my website.

[...]

Wow, such a grat list! Can't wait for the 201 series!

Nice picture as always!

Yamanote line and Keihin-Tohoku Line 205 series... Joban line in the background... Ugiusuidani in the 1990s ?

Also a quick note: 203 series trains are used on inter-running services on the Chiyoda subway line, wich means they do not continue past Ayase station on Joban line tracks.
For services starting at Ueno station, 415 series AC/DC EMUs were used (now replaced by E231-0 and E531 series).
The 415 series is avaible a few pages back in this thread (my reskin of Hirochi's 115)

I have two questions that I thought I would ask here. First, where could I find good Japanese buildings? I have some fictional routes that I want to give a little Japanese influence to. Second, are there any rural Japanese branch lines available for download, preferably single track and DMU operated? Thanks in advance.

I have two questions that I thought I would ask here. First, where could I find good Japanese buildings? I have some fictional routes that I want to give a little Japanese influence to. Second, are there any rural Japanese branch lines available for download, preferably single track and DMU operated? Thanks in advance.
Hi there, you might be interested on our Japanese buildings, we created high detailed Japanese buildings, here are some of the screenshots.
best2.jpg

best3.jpg

best1.jpg

best4.jpg

best56.jpg

best5.jpg

the whole buildings that are shown on the screenshots above are available on our routes, Furano Line: http://jtrainzstore.com/en/home/31-furano-line.html

All the buildings from Keimei (KDB) search for Keimei. His KDB Buildings are spanning all Japanese building styles from rural to city. And buildings by Hirochi.
There are currently no specialized DMU Japanese routes for free on the download station. So we could use some DMU routes.

Only DMU route is payware by Jtrainz. (Furano Line)

On the DLS the Japanese search for the ones made by Keimei (Kiha Japan)

And last there's my route the Japanese influenced Electro Island Final v 4.0. for TS 12 and Icarus Shinkansen V 1.0. Electro Island features some rural Japanese parts but they are electrified. I am working on an update for TANE for both routes but you should be able to import them in TANE and make them TANE read within a short time. Hope this helps.

Hi JTrainz.com
Would you consider packaging your buildings and objects and offering them for sale?
Looking at your buildings in the shots above they are different from most offered on the DLS and many would have a place on my Australian route.
Cheers
NickE

Test run 50000 sorry for web not working because move here: D
http://prasugara02.blogspot.co.id/2017/08/hai-semuanya-di-sini-saya-akan-ngeshare.html?m=1
20994237_869038983261101_7185969053077969165_n.jpg

One of my project which i still working on it, JR East 201 series (Chuo rapid version is the finished one). For Keiyo line, Chuo-sobu line, and Kyoto line version i think it just change the color and little modification on cowhanger model. For Osaka loop line and another 201 in west, i noticed that it have diferent model of side windows that it make little difficult to change.
Also i think to add the script that make it able to visible/unvisible cowhanger via html browser.

Since 2012 came out and after realizing that it was the same thing as 2010 and after giving another chance to T:Ane and once more realizing that it was still the same game as 2012, I gave up on Trainz cause there were no improvements done to "improve" the game's simulation, physics and sound system (at least on electric trains and locos). But after that, I've been watching this post since then, in fact, I never stopped following this post since it was created by user "connyxy", I'm really impressed by all the work shown here as I'm a big fan of the Japanese stock.

I wish for N3V to improve Trainz in realism Trainz and build from 0, a new sound and physics system, cause are screenshots and posts like these ones that make me want to come back, install again TS2012 and even buy T:Ane.

Thanks all to all content creators for these stunning pictures! All the best to you! :)

Guillermo

Last edited:
Tokyu 8614F -> Tokyu Corporation Denentoshi Line (Thru Service to the Tokyo Metro line Hanzomon and Tobu Isesaki) and Izu Kyuko Railway, Japan.

Back