JMA METRO ENTRANCE <KUID:461543:100447>
JMA METRO STATION A <KUID:461543:100443>
JMA METRO TRACK <KUID:461543:100444>
JMA METRO TUNNEL B1 <KUID:461543:100445>

METRO SAMPLE E233 <KUID:461543:100450> session
METRO SAMPLE ROUTE <KUID:461543:100448> route

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
@Hirochi: I am missing KUID 454121:9000 from Metro Sample Route. It is an unknown location. Do you know what that is? I see nothing for the route except one board with a depression in the middle of it.

Bill

Last edited:
That can be found on the DLS.

Actually, it isn't on the DLS. Otherwise, my T:ANE CMP wouldn't have said ""Unknown location".

@Hirochi. Thanks, I'll substitute that one.

Bill

EDIT: Works just fine now. Thanks, Hirochi

Last edited:
Pagroove , Railshuttle : Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for the advice. I'll try antother hosting file for next. I have G.Drive, So Maybe I'll using that.
AlexMaria : But the password work in my PC :eek: .
Hirochi :Great work Hirochi-san !!:Y::Y:

Dear customers,

We have sent the Furano Line route to your registered email on our store. Sorry for the long delayed, we are very apologize for the inconvenience.

looks too nice not to have, so brought mine

1 warning watch out for windows 10 mail the link disappeared before I could click on it, looked everywhere, ended up having to go to webmail to download files, only 536mb amazing

not marked with version but does have tane assets in arcive route and session v4.5

Tom

Last edited:
I am missing <kuid:501228:100318>, and it is an interior. Where can this asset be found?

Regards,
Roine

Finally I have the possibility to run Trainz a new era with 15 km draw distance and post processing on in 4k and still have fluid gameplay.
Here are 2 screenshots. Spent the last days importing everything in and tuning. Sadly a lot of content is still faulty so I have to replace a lot. Don't know if I will start building on Tane or wait till the latest build. However Tane rules on a modern computer.

Just for that awesome 15 km draw distance.

Icarustane4k1.png

Full Resolution link

Icarustane4k2.png

Full Resolution Link

Last edited:
Wow pagroov. those are some amazing shots!! I like the sparkling water in the first pic. Replacing outdated assets can be a real pain!! I'm still replacing stuff on my layout when I ported it form trains 2006. If I do get a new Trainz, I'm not gonna port the S.I.R.L to it. instead, I'll just make a whole new and smaller route.
I've managed to make some progress on the West Sanito extended route. I've completed the track work for the north loop line. It's made for the AI trains tor run around but it is session friendly. I field tested it with one of the old 103 series trains (That need a cab!!) It will be a hilly area but will be fun to traverse when it's all colored in. Also did a little main line running. Chasing after Hirochi's new Raichu express train with a freight. That's what I like most about 4 track lines. Multiple trains and train races. Well take care everyone!!
af33bc80d1f58e181e33e162c8a2cc86.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow pagroov. those are some amazing shots!! I like the sparkling water in the first pic. Replacing outdated assets can be a real pain!! I'm still replacing stuff on my layout when I ported it form trains 2006. If I do get a new Trainz, I'm not gonna port the S.I.R.L to it. instead, I'll just make a whole new and smaller route.

What you also can do when you get a new computer is keep your old computer besides it (as I did). In that way you can build in TS12 and TANE simultaneously. BTW I also ported over my TS12 B61388 version on the new machine. I advise you to get a new system with new a I7 700 and a 1070- or 1080 gfx card and no less than 16 GB ram. Then you'll be in TANE heaven.

I've managed to make some progress on the West Sanito extended route. I've completed the track work for the north loop line. It's made for the AI trains tor run around but it is session friendly. I field tested it with one of the old 103 series trains (That need a cab!!) It will be a hilly area but will be fun to traverse when it's all colored in. Also did a little main line running. Chasing after Hirochi's new Raichu express train with a freight. That's what I like most about 4 track lines. Multiple trains and train races. Well take care everyone!!

I like those 4 track lines too. Therefore I made the Icarus Coast Mainline largely 4 tracks.

Back