Japan

pagroov: nice aerial shots there. You're making very good use of the building splines of Hirochi. What station did you use to curve like the one in the third pic?

@ Railshuttle.

Those are Nippon platforms as a spline in combination with KDB blue platform roof. The station is completely custom made. That means that this station is sadly not interactive but I will use track marks as stopping points. In fact it is not so bad to not have each station interactive as this allowed me to make use of the nice Anime figures Keimei made. I wish there where more anime figures and people like that. Or a separate Japan People.

@ Hirochi. Could you maybe make some of the people and station objects available separately? So you can also use them on other stations?

@ Groudonrules. They look low poly and that is a good thing sometimes. You can use them as scenery. But very nice and useful. I was hoping someone made Keikyu trains one day. I like the red livery.

I made a preview video of several Work In progress items:

Odakyu 4000 Engine Sound
My route Icarus Shinkansen V 2.0.
And a Japan Track Sound

TOKYO METRO TEST IV

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

TOKYO-METRO.jpg

@Pagroove: Thank you! The Furano Line route is the 52,4 km length and the route has 18 stations with the real object as real as real world.

Last edited:
Today I did a little Sunday Morning Steam Excursion wit the JNR D5123 by Keimei.

Wow a Japanese steam loco. So Interesting when there are rails with catenaries but you still drive a steam loco :hehe:.
Sometime I also drive a steam loco, My fav is JNR D51 by hanshin9501.
By the way, where did you get those brown cars. Are they from DLS ?.

My another work : Low poly E257 series Kaiji/Azusa

Wow a Japanese steam loco. So Interesting when there are rails with catenaries but you still drive a steam loco :hehe:.

Yes a modern day steam excursion :D. Japanese Steamers are beautiful. I needed a little variation from the EMU-storm.

" Sometime I also drive a steam loco, My fav is JNR D51 by hanshin9501.

Yes the D51 is one of my favorites too.

By the way, where did you get those brown cars. Are they from DLS ?.

Yes: They are JNR SuhaN131 passenger-car: <kuid:438196:2431>
And there is also a mail car from the same series. Also from Keimei.

My another work : Low poly E257 series Kaiji/Azusa

Will you make your latest trains and route available through your website. Also the Tsurumi/Nambu lines?

Love them all there is 32 in total of different types, C55 (5), 56 (2), D50 (2), 51 (12),52 (2), 60 (1), 61 (1) & 62 (1) and 9600 (8), all slightly different made by different companys around japan, couple fiction versions as well, plus the little 060t Toray 103 all loaded in TS12 at the moment, bein running them on the 3'6" version of Murchison

Tom

Last edited:
Nice to see Rizky having fun - however, are we ever going to see the payware route "Yamanote Line" fixed and resent to those that have paid good $$$ for something still inferior to recent efforts by the author???

Thanks all.
Pagroove : I'm too lazy for update my website now :sleep: .But don't worry, They will be available soon.

Here some content that i've been uploaded. Hope you're enjoying them :)

JR East E233 Series Chuo rapid : DOWNLOAD //password : 中央線快速
JR East E257 Series Azusa/Kaiji exp : DOWNLOAD //password : kai

Thank you Rizky for the links. In future may I advice you to place your files on another site? Mediafire opens all sort of junk tabs and pop-unders like Mackeeper etc. A good alternative is Wetransfer.

Hey gang!!Nice to see the thread active again. Rizky: I tried to download the Chuo rapid and there was a virus found in the link by my anti virus program. Perhaps you should try Mega or anther site that doesn't have alot of pop-ups.

Back