Japan

Nice pic quraisy!!
H
b7e11dc94f6ff15616f3a559a20a30e5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] This is the new luxury sleeper train rolling around northern japan.It's like a rolling penthouse and is VERY expensive to ride!! Anyone up to the challenge of bringing this rich train to the trainz realm? LOL!!

こんにちはまず、私たち西洋人に知られていないとして、この興味深いフォーラム日本の材料のためにあなたを祝福。私は、インターネット上で何かを見つけることができませんので、あなたがたのうち、電気機関車JRのef65 1000の計画を持っているでしょうし、言語が不便である場合、私はあなたに相談したいと思います。:wave:

Portu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon, Congratulate you first on this interesting forum on Japanese material so unknown to us Westerners.I would like to consult you if any of you would have plans of the electric locomotive jr ef65 1000 because I can not find anything on the internet and the language is inconvenient.Thanks in advance and greetings :wave:

Portu

@ Hirochi: Very nice work. I am enjoying your new cabins lately and they are very nicely done.
@ Railshuttle. It maybe is a nice train from the inside but I don't like this design so much. Just a matter of taste I think :).
If we are putting weird Japan trains on the wishlist then I would like to see the Nankai Rapid aka the Star Wars train on day. It is a very weird design.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nankai_50000_series

Hi josesosacanela
Creator Hirochi has 2 JRH EF64's on DLS if that helps

<kuid:461543:1025> JRH EF641009
<kuid:461543:1044> JRH EF641052

I saw the insides of it to and I was like WTF?!! They even got freaking BATHTUBS!!! I think it's more like a penthouse on rails than an actual passenger train. I've seen the "Star Wars" train. Wow that is one crazy design but I bet it's very fast too.

josesosacanela: you can go to the download station and then type in his name in the search box and hit user name. All of his creations will then be listed. You can also type in the kuid numbers and hit the kuid box and the locomotives should come up.

Sorry, I have not explained well, I do not look for its content, which is indeed magnificent, I meant the author in case he had plans of the locomotives EF-65

However I have already sent a private message to Hirochi

Greetings and thanks for your interest :)

Looking good so far Hirochi!! got a question though. WHich of the nippon tunnels will work with it and how do you connect the tunnels to the new subway station?

Still busy at work on the Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0. route. Here are two pics from the Icarus Main Line at the town of Hitomi Chuo. The Hitomi Chuo station is situated near a curve in the Icarus Shinkansen which doesn't stop here. Hitomi Chuo is situated between Kitabiko and Asadaka. I will soon post an updated map so you can situate these city's little better. This is a WIP so not everything is neat and tidy yet. Also found a missing junction in the track work.

In other news. I made a sound for the Odayku4000 series. Will soon finetune it and the upload to the DLS.

Hitomichuo1.png

Hitomichuo2.png

A new building update of the Icarus Shinkansen V 2.0. route. This time an overview of Asadaka Minami Expo Station (Minami means South).

The Station complex houses Shopping, The Asadako Expo (a large conference and museum center). If you look carefull you can see the Asadaka Minami Centram along the Icarus Main Line on the top of the picture as well as the West Bus Station. So the left line is th Icarus Main line. This is the main 'normal' speed line for passengers and freight. Also Asadaka Metro trains run on part of this network.

The viewing direction is to the South East. On the right you can see Asadaka Minami City Center with the Icarus Shinkansen cutting through. This is still a work in progress. Have to do a large bus terminal on the East of the Statio too.

Asadakaexpostation1.png

Last edited:
Very nice Hirochi.

On the first pic I notice a gauge difference. Are you going to make double gauge tracks or smaller concrete tracks like the above shinkansen trackage only smaller gauge?

Very nice work on the metro stations. I watched a few cabview video's and this is just like the real thing. Also to all. You should check out Hiroshi's new train cabs. Yesterday I noticed that the analog JR-Watch is now really working. A very nice feature.

pagroov: nice aerial shots there. You're making very good use of the building splines of Hirochi. What station did you use to curve like the one in the third pic?
hirochi: Nice cab views: I'm guessing you're using the shinkansen tunnel entrance as a base for the new subway tunnels?
groudonrules: Well it's a nice start. Just need a little more detail and the rest of the trainset's and you got a winner!!
As for me: I've started working on the central part of my massive S.I.R.L layout. The route between the Browns Shopping Mall and the town of Ashford is back in business as far as freight and commuter service goes. A future branch line is being worked on and it will reach the city of Horida, served by the Sanito Line. The above mentioned route is pretty much non japanese save for the Bullet train stop at the Brown Shopping Mall. I'll start back working on the West Santio Extention when I get some more time and now that Hirochi is going to release a new subway station I'm gonna hold out till he done with it.
Well take care everyone and enjoy the sunshine!!

Back