Japan

Just little preview of my project :
The Tokyo Metro 6000 series (東京地下鉄6000系) is an (EMU) train type operated by the Tokyo subway operator
Tokyo Metro on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line in Tokyo, Japan since 1971.

The trains have 20m aluminium 4-door cars, with chopper control and regenerative braking.
They are used on the Chiyoda Line, Odakyu Odawara Line, and Joban Line(all-stations "local" services). The sole three-car set is used on the Chiyoda Branchline.

In game :

Last edited:
As promised.
Here is station overpass pack (very simple spline but could be useful) DOWNLOAD
Here is pack of KOKI railcars (I merged the old ones with the new ones so overwrite or skip those old ones) DOWNLOAD
Here is pack of ground textures DOWNLOAD
Here is pack of sound effects DOWNLOAD

[/URL][/IMG]

Was wondering did you update your building packs?
I'm going to update the buildinga soon. But because of my transfer from TS2009 to TS2012 I don't know what building are already uploaded so I will reupload all of them. And this time I will sort them by date not the name.

Also would you consider making 2 track versions of your jp tracks?
Maybe I'll get to that. But no promises.:) They can't be perfectly straight since the tool is working only on single track.

Little update: Yesterday I made a small gadget for builders.
Templates 2,3,4,5,6,8 tracks all with 4m between themselves like in japanese.

Here: DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
I thought I'd spend the last two months of this year completing the southeast area of Sanito on my layout. I've fixed the tunnels from Sanito to Tsuyagami on the Bullet train line but I still have a ways to go. The pics below show progress in the southeast corner where I've made a new NG line for DMUs. Tracks for standard gauged trains and a new JR inspired electric line. Take care everyone and happy holidays!!
86901b6e0bc3dc20f69607e2e2a757ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back