Japan

available
MITSUBISHI MRJ90 <KUID:461543:100364>
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

great job with the plane Hirochi. So is the MRJ90 related or an updated version of the CRJ90 or the E-190 planes?
As for me, I've made some progress on rehabbing my S.I.R.L layout somewhat. I've replaced the 7 mile Quad City bullet train tunnel with the new tunnel (The first of many tunnel replacements. The line no longer goes through the mountains east of South Union as I have revised that section. Tested hirochi's new train on the West Sanito line and it continues to go westward. using the two new tunnels. Sanito City will be getting a new Bullet Station but It won't be the end of the line for the Bullet train will turn west from there and head towards West Sanito soon (The first picture) Take CAre.!
969b81724a688474986cc5625891b185.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
great job with the plane Hirochi. So is the MRJ90 related or an updated version of the CRJ90 or the E-190 planes?
As for me, I've made some progress on rehabbing my S.I.R.L layout somewhat. I've replaced the 7 mile Quad City bullet train tunnel with the new tunnel (The first of many tunnel replacements. The line no longer goes through the mountains east of South Union as I have revised that section. Tested hirochi's new train on the West Sanito line and it continues to go westward. using the two new tunnels. Sanito City will be getting a new Bullet Station but It won't be the end of the line for the Bullet train will turn west from there and head towards West Sanito soon (The first picture) Take CAre.!

@ Hirochi -
Very nice airplane. Thank you for making it :).
@ Railshuttle

Good to see you back on track. Tunnels look much smoother now. :) Keep going :).

So quiet here :sleep: , I hope this thread can be more lively..
So, here some shoots from my layout, Nambu-sen :) ,Enjoy..

Oh ya, I also want to ask, Are the Tsurumi Project still going on ??..

Pretty impressive shots of your route there Rizky. You must have a really strong computer cause those tress in the 4 and 6 pictures cause major lag time when I'm running my trains on my route. Will you be releasing your custom cantenary lines soon?

Wow thats a pretty cool route! May I ask where you got the station roof?

I using samplaire's station roof, it can be download here :
http://www.trainz.samplaire.com/downloads.php?cat_id=4

Pretty impressive shots of your route there Rizky. You must have a really strong computer cause those tress in the 4 and 6 pictures cause major lag time when I'm running my trains on my route. Will you be releasing your custom cantenary lines soon?

My computer isn't strong computer, just an ordinary computer :) ,
In making a route, I only put some detailed object just around the rails, and mostly I use 2d trees (Jvc trees is the best :hehe: ) :v
I'm using TS12 btw, T:ANE is too laggy for my computer :'v

Ah. i'm sorry about catenary wires, i forgot that..
here it is : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5f4SW4QEtXMaWVUNERFVTBxaGc

sorry if my english is bad..
Cheers

Rizky

@Rizky_Adiputra. That shot is almost perfect. Are you gonna release your route in the future or is it a personal project?

Hey All... Have you noticed that they (e231-500) was on the DLS, and availabe to Download ...

pagroove : that's route was small route which only used for screenshot.. ;)

Hey All... Have you noticed that they (e231-500) was on the DLS, and availabe to Download ...

pagroove : that's route was small route which only used for screenshot.. ;)

Didn't knew that. Downloaded at once. Great train. Only one problem. I can't look out of the front cabin. The viewing point is too low. Below the panel. Here are 2 screenshots. Had fun driving a few loops on the Toshin Loop line. The train is too long for my stations but otherwise it is fun.

Yamtrain1.png

Yamtrain2.png

Didn't knew that. Downloaded at once. Great train. Only one problem. I can't look out of the front cabin. The viewing point is too low. Below the panel. Here are 2 screenshots. Had fun driving a few loops on the Toshin Loop line. The train is too long for my stations but otherwise it is fun.

aw,.. i forgot to set up the camera. But you can add a freeintcam feature :

TS12 :
- go to "User Data" folder,
- create a "trainzoptions.txt",
- open, type "-freeintcam" , then save.

TRS2009 :
- add "-freeintcam" on "trainzoptions.txt"
use 'PageUp' button to move camera up

I think this is truly amazing!!! You should not just make Japanese trains, but hopefully some scenery objects in the near future (like stations, catinarys, and subway tunnels).

Back