Japan

Hey Matura: finally downloaded your building set. You've made alot of them I see. So they are kinda like the Cityscape buildings but for the Japanese cites and towns.

8db78428cd22a64976066d7ab58c9411.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Taking a little break from rehabbing the SIRL to work a little on the West Sanito NG line. The first three show the west terminal city of West Sanito. I'm using a mix of matura's building and the KDB and kenichiro buildings as well. It will be a stand alone route for now untill It done then I will connect it to the main SIRL route. I'm shooting for at least 30 miles maximum so It will be somewhat shorter than most routes on the SIRL . Take care everyone and good luck with your projects.

This is Nambu line, a Japanese railway line which connects Tachikawa Station in Tachikawa, Tokyo and Kawasaki Station in Kawasaki,
Kanagawa
. I finished only Tachikawa to Yaho Station, this layout more easier to make than my previous layout, Yamanote.
Btw, I give up with Yamanote, Making Shinjuku's lay track its very difficult and also I need more modern station object for Shinjuku, its very hard to find it in DLS.
:(
Looking really nice there Rizky... and yeah... working with stuff from the DLS is pretty hard...

Which Building sets were you looking for Rizky? I used a combination of buildings form Matura's building set (Not on the DLS) the KDB buildings and Kenichiros's stuff
(Which can be found on the DLS)
Nice pics of your new layout there. So sad you gave up on the Yamanote line though. The track work around Shinjuku can be rather complicated. Say what tracks are you using in the first and last pictures?

Railshuttle : Matura's building set is very nice, i want it. it's that private content?.
I think Kenichiros's stuff its not enough to make accurate real lines.
Btw, Both catenary and tracks is my own content, I have made it on 3dsmax,.
If you want the track, it can be download here :
http://rizkytrainzdivision.weebly.com/track.html
Included track junction as object to make it more realistic :)
or if you want the catenary, I can upload it soon :)

Quite unique shots! Fantastically lifelike!
Is there any routes(That don't lag to death) like this on the DLS/CM? I'm tempted to give one of the routes a go :D

Hi all. Some very nice pics I have seen posted.

For me I took a break after a Harddisk crash. I was able to recover all my data beforehand while the Harddisk was dying. Replaced the drive with a 1 TB SSD and now Tane isn't working anymore :eek:. I have all kind of graphical issues. Is the SSD too fast?? To hunt the problem down I even reset the System Memory Controller (SMC) and the NVRAM (to be sure the Open GL cache is cleared) but still have a flickering screen in TANE while before the Harddisk crash everything was good. I have lost my energy a bit to hunt down the problem and every other game is working fine so I bought Trainz Mac 2 which works fine. So yeah. a bit of a setback here you could say.

Now downloading all my projects which are luckily on the DLS. And on my PC I have a complete install of Trainz 12 pc. Tsurumi Line is still a bit in a freeze now.

Hey pagroov did TANE still crash even after you installed all the patches for it?
Rizky: If you could make your cool cantenarys downloadable soon that would be awesome!

Hi all. Some very nice pics I have seen posted.

For me I took a break after a Harddisk crash. I was able to recover all my data beforehand while the Harddisk was dying. Replaced the drive with a 1 TB SSD and now Tane isn't working anymore :eek:. I have all kind of graphical issues. Is the SSD too fast?? To hunt the problem down I even reset the System Memory Controller (SMC) and the NVRAM (to be sure the Open GL cache is cleared) but still have a flickering screen in TANE while before the Harddisk crash everything was good. I have lost my energy a bit to hunt down the problem and every other game is working fine so I bought Trainz Mac 2 which works fine. So yeah. a bit of a setback here you could say.

Now downloading all my projects which are luckily on the DLS. And on my PC I have a complete install of Trainz 12 pc. Tsurumi Line is still a bit in a freeze now.
Hm... weird... and no worries with the Tsurumi Line... i actually have been way to busy getting the "model" version of it going and going... nothing to show yet besides a stock up and pre-orders of the rolling stock for it... but good to have you back "somewhat" ^^

Hey pagroov did TANE still crash even after you installed all the patches for it?
Rizky: If you could make your cool cantenarys downloadable soon that would be awesome!

Well it doesn't exactly crash but the screen flickers. Then textures start to travel all around over the screen. I took a movie of it.

Edited to add here's (was) the movie:

Strange thing is. Trainz Mac 2 is running perfect on the same graphic card and smooth too.

Now I official support is probably gonna say. "Well with 256 MB VRAM on a Macbook 2011 you are 'underspecced' " But the thing is TANE did run well just before the crash and with the hotfixes the framerates became even better (The last 2 video's I made on my Youtube channel where made in TANE). I find it weird too because before I had a normal drive so I kinda hoped that the SSD would make the performance good. Well the SSD itself is performing good but it now looks if TANE cannot process the speed the graphics are loaded. But as I have said. I've lost a bit of energy to hunt down the problem (and yes I did one or two complete re-installs). And emptied all caches in the libraries folder. But it did not solve it. Well I'm gonna wait to the next hot fix. I am not gonna Betatest it. No time for it.

Hm... weird... and no worries with the Tsurumi Line... i actually have been way to busy getting the "model" version of it going and going... nothing to show yet besides a stock up and pre-orders of the rolling stock for it... but good to have you back "somewhat" ^^

Nice. Looking forward to it.:)

Edited to add 2: Gonna remove the video tomorrow because I don't want to hijack the Japan Thread for my TANE problems. But just made the movie to show the problem to you guys because it is a bit difficult to tell what it is.

Last edited:
Back