Japan

Hi, there. I'm a new-comer from Osaka Japan, just begin TS09. Hanshin9501-san shows me the way to this forum, glad to see you all.:)
I love steam locos and diesel cars of any country. I greatly expect TS09 to create my favorite cars.
Here is my work, Japanese diesel car 'kiha40'. That is under construction, only a body is the original. I'm now struggling to make boggys.

Thanks a lot, best regards,

No don't please, don't finish it. If you upload this beautifull peice of work I'll then be forced to start a Japan route then I'll have 5 routes to complete aaaaaaaaaagh. :hehe:

Seriously though that is one beautifull peice of work.

:Y::Y:

Andy

Thanks a lot

Greatly thanks for your all responses:D
My handles name is 'けいめい' in Hiragana, '啓明' in Kanji characters.
I took a mistake in spell : boggy -> bogey.

Regards.

Welcome Keimei;
My wife is from the Kansai area and I am over there quite a bit.
Welcome to Trainz and that is a good looking model you got there!

Yoroshiku o-negai shimasu Keimei-san. Watashi no namae wa Guillermo desu. As I say, nice to meet you and welcome to the world of Trainz.

By the way, can I ask you something? Do you know when does the Degoichi run? I mean, I´ve been searching for running dates, but what I just get are videos of the D51 498. Can you help me?

Ja mata ne!

P.S: Good creations there with those kiha´s! :)

啓明さん、はじめまして!ようこそ!カラムです。ニュージーランドに住んでいます。僕は九月で日本に行きます。

I love that railcar, looks really nice. =)

Oh man, I can't wait to go to Japan...and I've put all those places listed on my list of things to consider. Thanks.

SMR Pacina(1)

Hi All:) .
I'm making new std. gauge steam loco.
0905010403.jpg

This is SMR(South Manchuria Railway) Pacina Steam Locomotives.
He pulled Ltd.Express "Asia".
But the above tender & coaches are temporally used:hehe: .

Last edited:
Hey! I think your ATS-P is desactivated! Seigen is hachi ju, not Hyaku ni ju!! :D Anyway great looking steam engine as usual! ;)

Hi, there. I'm a new-comer from Osaka Japan, just begin TS09. Hanshin9501-san shows me the way to this forum, glad to see you all.:)
I love steam locos and diesel cars of any country. I greatly expect TS09 to create my favorite cars.
Here is my work, Japanese diesel car 'kiha40'. That is under construction, only a body is the original. I'm now struggling to make boggys.

K40Shikoku_203.jpg

Please visit my blog also (written in Japanese).
http://keimei.moe-nifty.com/knr_news/

Thanks a lot, best regards,

keimei, there's a download link for this kiha loco on your blog. where can we find the bogeys please?

Very Cool Though,

PJAMA

kiha's bogey

to PJAMA-san;

My kiha has tenporary bogeys at this time. I use 'desiro' bogeys <kuid:123588:50642>, which TS09 has. Also, enginespec and enginesound are temporary. Thank you !

Back